Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    I know. and your right im trying to rationalize it.... I'll wait to see what happens, if we stay together im going to tell her.. feel too guilty
    If i was her and this happened.. i would be devastated.

You just left her and you couldn't keep your hands to yourself for even a few hours.. in my eyes that says alot about the relationship. i'm sorry.. but in all honesty.. i wouldn' ever be able to forgive you.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit

You just left her and you couldn't keep your hands to yourself for even a few hours.. in my eyes that says alot about the relationship. i'm sorry.. but in all honesty.. i wouldn' ever be able to forgive you.
    I know.. But I was hurt like she just told me she doesnt know if its going to work because of the differences, and needs time to think.. im like fine, you've got a couple weeks but im doing what I want.. left angry n pissed off, ended up getting fed booze and went from there

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

I disagree with you. You say the problem is he ran straight to another woman. I say the problem is letting her family/religion get in between them. Both are wrong. One is not better than the other.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I disagree with you. You say the problem is he ran straight to another woman. I say the problem is letting her family/religion get in between them. Both are wrong. One is not better than the other.
    I agree with you a 100%.. i wouldn't of done this.. but he left her and said he would give her time.. He should've just ended it right there..

If i was him i'm not sure i would ever feel secure again - because faith might come up in the future.

[QUOTE=Mizfit]I agree with you a 100%.. i wouldn't of done this.. but he left her and said he would give her time.. He should've just ended it right there..

If i was him i'm not sure i would ever feel secure again - because faith might come up in the future.[/QUOTE]
    Its true!!! I wish life were easier, and the right decisions were more clear... Big arrows like in Ikea hahahahah

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    dude, N.M.S., you are a smart guy, you shouldnt have to deal with this, it i down right ridiculous, if someone really loves someone , it should be unconditional. race, religion ,parents, NONE of that should play a part in your relationship!!! my friend, i do understand your pain, but trust me if this is her reason to walk, well good riddens to her. you deserve better. life has alot of obstacles that put relationships to the test, and if this girl is going to let this be a problem, could you imagine how she would react to even more complicated ,tougher situations in the future???

you love a person for who they are, not what they believ. if she cant figure that out , than she and her closed minded ways are losing out, not you!

[QUOTE=needmorestrength]
    I agree with you a 100%.. i wouldn't of done this.. but he left her and said he would give her time.. He should've just ended it right there..

If i was him i'm not sure i would ever feel secure again - because faith might come up in the future.[/QUOTE]
    Its true!!! I wish life were easier, and the right decisions were more clear... Big arrows like in Ikea hahahahah
    the decission is more clear than you think, you have to look at as if the situation isnt about yourelf, what would you do if someoneasked you the same advice on the exact same situation, and your emotions were not invlved in it at all, if you can honestly answer the question using no emotion, you will have the right answer, i hope that makes sense

also the whole other situation, look you kissed a girl, while you were"on a break" it could be alot worse, and i am sure the only reason this happened was because you werent in the right state of mind because .of this situation, dont beat yourself up because of it. you cannot tell her , not now while you relationship is in jeopardy. i know honesty is the best policy, but in your situation, this may be the hair that breaks the camels back and actualy causes her to call it quits forever,you may want to consider not making the issue anymore complicated now. trust me, it isnt going to help your cause, if anything you will just make it worse. remeber the famous lines of ross gellar"we were on break"

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    also the whole other situation, look you kissed a girl, while you were"on a break" it could be alot worse, and i am sure the only reason this happened was because you werent in the right state of mind because .of this situation, dont beat yourself up because of it. you cannot tell her , not now while you relationship is in jeopardy. i know honesty is the best policy, but in your situation, this may be the hair that breaks the camels back and actualy causes her to call it quits forever,you may want to consider not making the issue anymore complicated now. trust me, it isnt going to help your cause, if anything you will just make it worse. remeber the famous lines of ross gellar"we were on break"
    LMFAO thats what I was thinking exactly about ross... hahahah... no seriously you give good advice... infact I just copied and pasted it for her... We'll see I am going to give her a couple weeks.. its the least "we" deserve

dude, N.M.S., you are a smart guy, you shouldnt have to deal with this, it i down right ridiculous, if someone really loves someone , it should be unconditional. race, religion ,parents, NONE of that should play a part in your relationship!!! my friend, i do understand your pain, but trust me if this is her reason to walk, well good riddens to her. you deserve better. life has alot of obstacles that put relationships to the test, and if this girl is going to let this be a problem, could you imagine how she would react to even more complicated ,tougher situations in the future???

you love a person for who they are, not what they believ. if she cant figure that out , than she and her closed minded ways are losing out, not you!
    who told you that lie

who told you that lie
    i know you are smart guy, you cant fool me!LOL, well i guess if you copied and pasted the last article, than the cat is out of the bag and you told her. well how did it go over? how bad is the situation now?

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    I agree with doc sust and swole, let her go. If you 2 love each other nothing should stand in both your way to be together.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Because of religion??? WAKE UP GERALDO SHE DOESNT WANNA BE WITH YOU NEMORE AND SHE'S MAKING EXCUSES!!!!!

sorry, couldnt resist......

i know you are smart guy, you cant fool me!LOL, well i guess if you copied and pasted the last article, than the cat is out of the bag and you told her. well how did it go over? how bad is the situation now?
    LOL NO I didnt tell her!! yet :S

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Because of religion??? WAKE UP GERALDO SHE DOESNT WANNA BE WITH YOU NEMORE AND SHE'S MAKING EXCUSES!!!!!

sorry, couldnt resist......
    lmao

Mizfit is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=Doc.Sust]
    the decission is more clear than you think, you have to look at as if the situation isnt about yourelf, what would you do if someoneasked you the same advice on the exact same situation, and your emotions were not invlved in it at all, if you can honestly answer the question using no emotion, you will have the right answer, i hope that makes sense
    Seriously relgion is not a big part of my life.. therefore this question wouldn't really affect my decision.

Morals are a big part of who i am and there are certain elements of a persons character i will not put up with. But this is alle stablished the first few months of getting to know someone, not when marriage is being considered.

I couldn't be with someone who religion was important to because i wouldn't fit.

[QUOTE=Mizfit]
    Seriously relgion is not a big part of my life.. therefore this question wouldn't really affect my decision.

Morals are a big part of who i am and there are certain elements of a persons character i will not put up with. But this is alle stablished the first few months of getting to know someone, not when marriage is being considered.

I couldn't be with someone who religion was important to because i wouldn't fit.
    i am in the same boat as you sister.i do believe religion has its place but i can never let it dictate every aspect of my life.
    but this situation, the girl should have known,if religion was this big for her, than marriage shouldnt have been ever discussed for the sake of NMS sanity and his heart.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    You do realize that Mary was not a virgin right?

Some times I wonder if people this into religion should actually seek help. I'm all for it, if it is making good in your life. It sounds like the 2 of you though, it is making it much worse.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information