that site is unquestionably a marketing ploy and i think this thread should be closed or even better deleted because of it. time and time again, it continuously asks you questions completely unrelated to health (aka "which condom" question) and then asks you if you want "offers" (aka spam) about countless things. you know someone this determined to market something to you would not hesitate to sell your e-mail off.

i know enough to ever give out any of my legit e-mail addresses to spammers. then again, i do have my spam-box for companies. despite all of them having a supposed "privacy policy", i assure you that e-mail address gets more spam than michael jackson gets plastic surgery. yea, it's that bad.

also, how the hell do you determine someones "true age"? makes no sense whatsoever. all it is is a general rating system to figure out your general health. it can by no means be relied on, has no genuine foundation in any way shape or form, serves absolutely no purpose whatsosever, and no good can come of it. common sense could tell each of us how our overall health is. we don't need someone looking to spam us to tell us that.

if you're going to do this test, i at least advise you to give out a fake e-mail address to them when doing so.