stik is offline Junior Member

Alternative news sources

www.prisonplanet.tv & www.infowars.com
    Check out what the mainstream media doesn't report.
    Last edited by stik; 07-18-2006 at 08:54 PM.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    well the owner of those two sites doesnt sound all that reliable to me

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_jones

Alex Jones believes that certain elements of the US government are "paid off" and, hence, intent on weakening the USA in order to give up its sovereignty to the European continent[3]

I've known him for over 11 years now and he has dedicated his life to researching what most don't want to believe, has been all over the world in the process witnessing some of it firsthand and interviewing eyewitnesses that have seen or heard it too. He has a photographic memory and his knowledge on public records and documents is unparrelled. He has brought things like 9/11, Ok city, Iraq, implantable microchips, etc., etc. to the forefront of millions of peoples minds and caused alot of them to start asking important questions about answers the world's goverments give that obviously don't match the evidence. On top of all this he and his family have multiple death threats a day as well as harrasment by various governmental agencies. Oh and by the way, I have yet to find his information proven wrong in over 11 years.

Well I would like to se him prove this.

Israel’s supposed arch-enemy, the terrorist group Hamas, was founded and funded by Israel’s dominant Likud party and continues to be bankrolled to this day by political bodies pushing a one world government system. This is not my opinion and I am not breaking an exclusive story. It is a documented fact reported on by mainstream news outlets and admitted by respected individuals within the US and Israeli governments and intelligence agencies.

The objectives of Hamas dovetail with those of the Likud, no settlement at all costs. Whenever the prospect of a workable peace settlement between the Israelis and Palestinians arises, Hamas or one of their offshoots blows a bus, restaurant or a hotel to pieces. This gives Israel the justification needed to scupper any agreement and further entrench their occupation of disputed lands. All the outsider sees is carnage, death and a mainstream media that spins the issue so that these atrocities somehow represent the wishes of the Palestinian people.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    lol sounds like david icke bullshit to me

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Oh, go get the popcorn, I love crazy assed conspiracy theorists.

He reports on PUBLIC DOCUMENTATION. I have personally researched law libraries on certain topics like MK ULTRA and the like and found it to be true.
    And like most I didn't believe it, or atleast didn't want to believe it, but it is what it is, whether you want to keep your head down in the grass like sheep or not. Most shy away from it out of fear of ridicule or harrassment, or because they are afraid they will have to actually start thinking about something other than sports or calories or whatever else they feel safe and secure thinking about. We're talking BIG money here. The Rothschild family empire has been estimated at around 600 TRILLION dollars, if you don't think families with that kind of wealth can influence goverments then I'm sorry but your wrong. There's alot going on behind closed doors. But it's up to you whether or not you want to take the time and effort to research it.
    And I'm not talking about UFO's or repilian gods. That shit's retarded.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Stik

Careful, they are reptilian, not repilian, don't piss them off. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by stik
    He reports on PUBLIC DOCUMENTATION. I have personally researched law libraries on certain topics like MK ULTRA and the like and found it to be true.
    And like most I didn't believe it, or atleast didn't want to believe it, but it is what it is, whether you want to keep your head down in the grass like sheep or not. Most shy away from it out of fear of ridicule or harrassment, or because they are afraid they will have to actually start thinking about something other than sports or calories or whatever else they feel safe and secure thinking about.
    I think its the opposit. People want to belive in conspiracy theories not the other way around. Just look at how all the theories about 9/11 has spread even though the overwhelming majority of experts say they are bullshit.

Just because he uses public documentation doesnt mean anything. Lots of people have tried to prove that the moon landing was fake by using public photos. Guess what, they are just misinterpreting the photos.

Quote Originally Posted by stik
    We're talking BIG money here. The Rothschild family empire has been estimated at around 600 TRILLION dollars, if you don't think families with that kind of wealth can influence goverments then I'm sorry but your wrong. There's alot going on behind closed doors. But it's up to you whether or not you want to take the time and effort to research it.
    Money gives power yes. But just because someone has alot of money they cant do magic. Big conspiracies doesnt remain secret for very long no matter how powerfull the people behind it are.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Careful, they are reptilian, not repilian, don't piss them off. LOL
    SSSSSSSorry about that. My bad.

Magic no. Agendas and payoffs/kickbacks yes.

Thread Information