Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    IronFreakX is offline Banned

Unhappy My toalted/destroyed bike.....pics inside

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My toalted/destroyed bike.....pics inside-100_0162_800x600.jpg   My toalted/destroyed bike.....pics inside-100_0163_800x600.jpg   My toalted/destroyed bike.....pics inside-100_0164_800x600.jpg   My toalted/destroyed bike.....pics inside-100_0165_800x600.jpg   My toalted/destroyed bike.....pics inside-100_0166_800x600.jpg  

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Ouch!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My toalted/destroyed bike.....pics inside-100_0167_800x600.jpg   My toalted/destroyed bike.....pics inside-100_0168_800x600.jpg   My toalted/destroyed bike.....pics inside-100_0169_800x600.jpg  

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    Damn bro, Sorry, but at least you are alive... my buddy wrecked his at about 60 mph... sent him skidding on the pavement...bike caught up and ran over top of him...ended up putting a hole in his knee cap.

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    would that be considered totalled?

Quote Originally Posted by tiger909
    would that be considered totalled?
    Not drivable is yes and it is CERTAINLY not drivable

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    doesnt lok totalled... was a damn nice bike though

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    doesnt lok totalled... was a damn nice bike though
    Yeah it doesnt look that bad in the pics....but it really is fvcked up....oil and fluid was leaking everywhere and they dont know but maybe gas....leaking like crazy....we had to stop smoking and be careful around that shit.....that dumb bitches insurance company better pay for that shit or Im getting my money one way or another

DutchCowboy is offline Associate Member
    Should have bought the 1000, then you would have had enough power to avoid the whole thing!
    That bike is F****ed!
    Last edited by WEBB; 07-21-2006 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchCowboy
    Should have bought the 1000, then you would have had enough power to avoid the whole thing!
    That bike is FUUUUUUUUUUUcked!

TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!

Its either getting fixed(ya right) or getting me a new one....if they don't I swear man....

bahh plus my shoulder is extremly painful to move......I just wanna break someones neck right now....not one actually alot of people

-The bitch that wasnt looking

-The fvcking bitch responsible for my claim whos being a FVCKING BITCH

-Anyone else just for the hell of it..

Goddamn fvcking idiots....

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Hope you are OK. Find a good attorney.

I hate seeing shit like this. I want a bike so bad, but I'm so scared I'd get killed. Doesnt matter how good you are, some dumb bitch who isnt paying attention can end it quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    Hope you are OK. Find a good attorney.
    I have one on hand, but havent hired em yet(because of the 33-35% fee)...just let the bitch know I have one...if the bitch keeps being a bitch and not want to get this over with as quick as I do because of the other bitch who was responsible for this, then Im gonna tell the bitch to fvck herself and Im gonna call my lawyer.

Bitch...

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I hate seeing shit like this. I want a bike so bad, but I'm so scared I'd get killed. Doesnt matter how good you are, some dumb bitch who isnt paying attention can end it quick.
    Accidents WILL happen......and that's exactly what happend....a dumb bitch was being a dumb bitch like the bitch is and that bitch made a left turn violating My right of way and thats how it happened.....then the bitch drove bitch car away from me because I got up I was so pissed off covered in blood, looked at my baby and was even more pissed off If the bitch was a dick I wouldve fvcking killed him right then and there....

I hate humans....

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    I had a drunk guy in an old van back over my old bike in a parking lot and just drive off into the sunset. . .

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    Oh, I'm also an attorney so shoot me a PM if I can be of any help; advice and whatnot.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    That sucks. But the truth is 85% of new sport bike riders total there bikes in less then a month.

Now the ? is are you man enught to buy a new bike and keep on ridding. I would also recomend you take ridding course.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Accidents WILL happen......and that's exactly what happend....a dumb bitch was being a dumb bitch like the bitch is and that bitch made a left turn violating My right of way and thats how it happened.....then the bitch drove bitch car away from me because I got up I was so pissed off covered in blood, looked at my baby and was even more pissed off If the bitch was a dick I wouldve fvcking killed him right then and there....

I hate humans....

Yes they will. But as a new ridder you dont know how to avoid them ether. This takes years of ridding to and practis.

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    I'm not a bike expert but it doesn't look that badly damaged?

whats an estimate to fix it?

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    you are lucky to be alive. I am an EMT and i see that shit all the time in florida. Good luck bud if you ride again.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Yes they will. But as a new ridder you dont know how to avoid them ether. This takes years of ridding to and practis.
    i agree with both of ur comments...but most people are to jumpy to overestimate there skill...i know i do...im takin the course in a couple days...so hopefully i have a lisence by the beginnin of august...i'll be one of the few and the proud with a liscence...

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Sorry bro but if you don't have insurance, you prolly don't deserve shit.

Yeah it doesnt look that bad in the pics....but it really is fvcked up....oil and fluid was leaking everywhere and they dont know but maybe gas....leaking like crazy....we had to stop smoking and be careful around that shit.....that dumb bitches insurance company better pay for that shit or Im getting my money one way or another

Quote Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE
    Sorry bro but if you don't have insurance, you prolly don't deserve shit.

The police report. witness and even the driver herself said it wasnt my fault.
    Last edited by WEBB; 07-21-2006 at 07:47 AM.

Blog Entries
    FVCK YOU YOU FVCKING SOB

The police report. witness and even the driver herself said it wasnt my fault so STFU.

If you do not have INS there is a good chance they will fight it. They know you cant do shit about it if your not insured.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    i agree with both of ur comments...but most people are to jumpy to overestimate there skill...i know i do...im takin the course in a couple days...so hopefully i have a lisence by the beginnin of august...i'll be one of the few and the proud with a liscence...
    the MSF is really easy, I took it and passed 1st time with 96/100.....alot of the accidents I think up to 90% they said...are caused by a driver making a left turn right infront of you.

1st 5 mins I got the bike....I was in the far left lane......this bitch pulls up right infront of me...slower than me....and I cant take a left or Ill hit opposite direction traffic or right or Ill get hit from behind...I kept honking at her like crazy and hit the brakes....when we stopped at the red light told her she needs her fvcking license suspended and hit by a big ass truck from behind......these goddamn people need to die

FVCK YOU YOU FVCKING SOB

The police report. witness and even the driver herself said it wasnt my fault so STFU.
    Bitch bitch you whiney little baby if you live by the sword you will die by the sword. I ride bikes myself have been for the last 5 years. All of my accidents were in my first year b4 I had the know how to avoid accidents.
    Do like the othwer bro's have told you and get some training. You tell us you done 180 on the freeway then come off it and decide to drive at the legal limit. Your whole macho "I am a hardman attitude will get you killed one day"

Blog Entries
    That is because drivers dont see you. So you need to look out for them and know what there going to do before they even do it.

Blog Entries
    Bitch bitch you whiney little baby if you live by the sword you will die by the sword. I ride bikes myself have been for the last 5 years. All of my accidents were in my first year b4 I had the know how to avoid accidents.
    Do like the othwer bro's have told you and get some training. You tell us you done 180 on the freeway then come off it and decide to drive at the legal limit. Your whole macho "I am a hardman attitude will get you killed one day"
    I have 10 years of ridding and this goes for me as well. My first year i was hit 2x. Both of them i could now avoid.

I got training you fvcking idiot and passed real well......some of the best riders get killed and hit on the road...if you know anything about fl you have people who use electric wheelchairs ask people to write stuff for them cause they cant see they go back right in their cars...fvcking idiot..

if you're a fvcking moron and cant ride...take some courses...."bro"

If you do not have INS there is a good chance they will fight it. They know you cant do shit about it if your not insured.
    they already are....if they continue like this im hiring my lawyer

Blog Entries
    You will loss and bad. If you do not have ins you will get charged with driving with out. That will cost you 1k and loss of licenses for 1 year. That is the min charge also.

Blog Entries
    You did not own this bike out right or did you? How dod you leve the dealer with out ins?

You will loss and bad. If you do not have ins you will get charged with driving with out. That will cost you 1k and loss of licenses for 1 year. That is the min charge also.
    FALSE

In FL, you ARE NOT REQUIRED BY LAW TO CARRY INSURANCE FOR A MOTORCYCLE.

I really want to, but for a safe driver, no traffic violations ever, its 7-9 and thats the lowest thing......

Bro hate to tell you this but Ireland was some of the worse drivers there is. People never signal or use their mirrors half the time. I can tell when someone is going to change lane break a red light etc. It just takes experience.

Was this your first bike bro. Seems really dumb to me to go out and buy a supersports as your first bike. I currently ride a vfr 800 and it is my 5th bike. You have to learn to walk b4 you can run.

I got training you fvcking idiot and passed real well......some of the best riders get killed and hit on the road...if you know anything about fl you have people who use electric wheelchairs ask people to write stuff for them cause they cant see they go back right in there...fvcking idiot..

if you're a fvcking moron and cant ride...take some courses...."bro"

You did not own this bike out right or did you? How dod you leve the dealer with out ins?
    I paid cash....read my last posts

FALSE

In FL, you ARE NOT REQUIRED BY LAW TO CARRY INSURANCE FOR A MOTORCYCLE.

I really want to, but for a safe driver, no traffic violations ever, its 7-9 and thats the lowest thing......
    May that's because there are so many uninsured driver huh?

Bro hate to tell you this but Ireland was some of the worse drivers there is. People never signal or use their mirrors half the time. I can tell when someone is going to change lane break a red light etc. It just takes experience.

Was this your first bike bro. Seems really dumb to me to go out and buy a supersports as your first bike. I currently ride a vfr 800 and it is my 5th bike. You have to learn to walk b4 you can run.
    I rode/rentd dirt bikes, atvs for a while since I was 13

Rode a cbr 400 for about 2 years...but it wasnt mine....so I did have experience....there was no way I could avoid this......right there was a car , straight was the bitch and left....oncoming traffic....so "bro" let me ask you this....

WHERE WOULD YOU GO??? FLY??

Blog Entries
    Car Insurance Question What are the penalties for driving without insurance in the state of Florida?

The Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles is authorized to suspend your driving privilege, including your vehicle tag and registration, for up to three years or until proof of Florida insurance is provided, whichever is first. If your driving privilege is suspended because you are not properly insured, there is there a penalty to reinstate your license. A reinstatement fee of $150 up to $500, for subsequent violations, must be paid and you must provide proof of current Florida insurance.

Motorcycle should be no diffrent. It's still a moter vehical

Blog Entries
    I rode/rentd dirt bikes, atvs for a while since I was 13

Rode a cbr 400 for about 2 years...but it wasnt mine....so I did have experience....there was no way I could avoid this......right there was a car , straight was the bitch and left....oncoming traffic....so "bro" let me ask you this....

WHERE WOULD YOU GO??? FLY??

I raced dirt bikes for 5 years. Hen i hit the road it was a whole new world.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information