Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member

Anyone live or been to cancun.........

My friends and i are planning a trip in March to Cancun. We are talking about staying at the Grand Oasis Hotel. Has anyone ever been there before? If you googel the name of the hotel and look at pictures of it, it looks like the place it awesome.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    been there once, stayed at melia cancun, not sure about grand oasis but melia was awesome, bars everywhere, really nice gym with everything u need.... if u got option id definately look into that place, nicest hotel ive ever stayed in....

Thanks man i'll check it out.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rar1015
    My friends and i are planning a trip in March to Cancun. We are talking about staying at the Grand Oasis Hotel. Has anyone ever been there before? If you googel the name of the hotel and look at pictures of it, it looks like the place it awesome.

I stayed at that resort 2 yrs ago. Really nice place, only about 20 minutes from downtown from what I remember. It has a 9 hole golf course on the resort, large pool, the gym was decent, food was good and the beaches were really nice. The only complaint I have was about the food one night after the club. We had some burgers at about 3 in the morning and my buddy and I both woke up about 2hrs later to be sick and we both continued being violently ill for a good 6-8hrs after that. It kind of ruined our last night there but it wasn't a big deal since we had 6 other great nights. I'll scan a few pics for you to check it out.

Here's a few of the beach and one of the pool. MTV was setting up in the one on our last day there, so we unfortunately missed that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone live or been to cancun.........-beach.jpg   Anyone live or been to cancun.........-beach2.jpg   Anyone live or been to cancun.........-beachmtvsetup.jpg   Anyone live or been to cancun.........-pool.jpg  

Here's one of the the golf course out front, a few of the lobby and indoor garden etc. and one of the walkway from the lobby to the pool.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone live or been to cancun.........-golfcourse.jpg   Anyone live or been to cancun.........-lobbygarden.jpg   Anyone live or been to cancun.........-lobbyvines.jpg   Anyone live or been to cancun.........-lobbywalkway.jpg   Anyone live or been to cancun.........-path.jpg  

The OutLord is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    Here's a few of the beach and one of the pool. MTV was setting up in the one on our last day there, so we unfortunately missed that.
    That lock as a realy good place on Earth!!.

I want to go ther :-D

Whar is this Cancun Place One earth?

ACpower is offline Member

Ive stayed at the grand oasis its ok foods pretty good pools a good time theres bars in the pool which is fun. I haver been there 3 times if u can try to stay at the cancun palace thats the best hotel i have stayed at let me know if you want to to know what clubs to go to

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive been to Cancun numerous times. I didnt like nor will I spend the extra money for the Grand Oasis, just took the Oasis Cancun. A lot more action in there. The food totally sucks except in grand oasis it`s actually pretty good. It`s a cool resort for girls but the service is horrendous.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACpower
    Ive stayed at the grand oasis its ok foods pretty good pools a good time theres bars in the pool which is fun. I haver been there 3 times if u can try to stay at the cancun palace thats the best hotel i have stayed at let me know if you want to to know what clubs to go to
    I second that...cancun palace was the shit, I have the best memories of my life in that place LOL. You gotta hit coco bongos, daddy'os, club basic, the city...all are good clubs

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    i went to cancun last year .......... i stayed at the Cancun Palace ....... really nice hotel ............... i had some friends over at the Oasis during the same trip so i got to over there a couple times and check it out ....... it's a good hotel ........ tends to be the younger crowd

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Ive been to Cancun numerous times. I didnt like nor will I spend the extra money for the Grand Oasis, just took the Oasis Cancun. A lot more action in there. The food totally sucks except in grand oasis it`s actually pretty good. It`s a cool resort for girls but the service is horrendous.

It was actually the oasis cancun I stayed at as well, it's all in the same complex though and we ventured over to the grand oasis side quite a bit. The lobby pics are from the grand oasis side. I would also agree though that the grand oasis isn't worth the extra money, the oasis side is just as nice.
    I can agree that the service wasn't that great. The idiot maid broke a 3/4 full bottle of absinthe when they were cleaning our room. All the bartenders are pretty demanding of tips as well, even the swim up pool bars.

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    I second that...cancun palace was the shit, I have the best memories of my life in that place LOL. You gotta hit coco bongos, daddy'os, club basic, the city...all are good clubs
    Senor frogs, margaritaville, pat o briens, la boom and fat tuesday as well.

Im not 100% sure if thats where we are staying but most likely it will be the grand oasis.

Quote Originally Posted by ACpower
    Yeah what are the names of some good clubs to go to down there?

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    been there once, stayed at melia cancun, not sure about grand oasis but melia was awesome, bars everywhere, really nice gym with everything u need.... if u got option id definately look into that place, nicest hotel ive ever stayed in....
    I have also stayed at the Melia cancun and it is truly a beautiful hotel...there are many Melia hotels like the Melia Turquesa wich is also beautiful, i would definately look into the Melia resorts...it's worth the extra money.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    GOIN IN 4 WEEKS BRO..staying at blue bay getaway !!! been there 2x before....MAD FUN!!! cant wait!!!

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by style74
    I have also stayed at the Melia cancun and it is truly a beautiful hotel...there are many Melia hotels like the Melia Turquesa wich is also beautiful, i would definately look into the Melia resorts...it's worth the extra money.

yea, expensive but definitely wont be disappointed

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah what are the names of some good clubs to go to down there?

La Boom, Coco Bongo, Daddy O's, Fat Tuesday, Senor Frogs, etc ....

anywhere u go ull have a good time in my opinion ..... there's people everywhere

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Senor frogs, margaritaville, pat o briens, la boom and fat tuesday as well.
    La Boom was my favorite, but it is gone now...due to the hurricane..its not being rebuilt either

BASIC and The CITY are both new clubs that I went to when I was there in March and they were tight as shit.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    basic is fun as hell....coco bongo fat tuesday daddy o daddy rock great time...they bus people in from all the other resorts so you can meet & do WHATEVER at WHOEVERs resort.... so i've heard

Cancun, to be honest, I go to party and chicks. Oasis Cancun was awesome for that and I loved Coco Bongo as well. Except I heard Oasis Cancun has lost it's reputation for young party hotel. Are their other hotels with a party atmosphere and chicks everywhere in Cancun or elsewhere?

Hey you Oasis Cancun members, remember the foam party? That was..................fun

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Hey you Oasis Cancun members, remember the foam party? That was..................fun

Nothing but sausage when we went in...I feel sorry for the 2 girls that were in there. We didn't stay there too long.

[QUOTE=Prada]Cancun, to be honest, I go to party and chicks.

To be honest thats basically what we're going for too and we here its a good place to do it!!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    stayed there a few yrs ago.. nice place and lotsa ppl.. and u end up running into a whole bunch of ppl u know.. kinda trippy.. because ur in a foreign country

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    stayed at the rio palace. very nice hotel i thought.. good location to where all the cool bars are also..

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    the girl i'm talking to is going there in a week. I'll get her to give me the highlights and i'll pass them to ya.

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    I hear it sucks ass! Its a beautifull city and all but I hear all you see is hamburger shops mcdonalds etc eww fuk that and pure canadian and american tourists.

I personally wouldn't want to go on a vacation and see the same damn ppl I see everyday.

I want to see the ppl of the country and the culture behind it.

It's a great city for getting your mack on tho enjoy

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    i hear you on that... who wants to see canadians :P (mizfit is exception of course)

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    i hear you on that... who wants to see canadians :P (mizfit is exception of course)
    lol and americans (while on vacation)

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I went american spring break - you could definately tell the difference between Americna girls and Canadians.

My top stayed on

Read between the lines.

j/k I know all american girsl are not like what i saw there

the girl i'm talking to is going there in a week. I'll get her to give me the highlights and i'll pass them to ya.
    Cool thanks man i'll be waiting for the highlights.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    I hear it sucks ass! Its a beautifull city and all but I hear all you see is hamburger shops mcdonalds etc eww fuk that and pure canadian and american tourists.

I personally wouldn't want to go on a vacation and see the same damn ppl I see everyday.

I think it depends too.. when i went the guy i went with actually wanted togo into the city.

i think if you stay main stream on the resort your right, but if you venture off on your own you might see a bit more.

It is more of a fun place, not really somewhere you go to see history etc.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    CaboWabo is were its at bro, if your gonna spend the cash to go to mexico then go to Cabo.

Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx

You have to venture off the main roads when you're there to see a more authentic mexico. That's where some of the best restaurants are and they're far cheaper then the ones geared towards tourists.
    I went to the mayan riviera this year and found playa del carmen to have a lot less american influence then cancun did. There's still plenty of places to party as well but if you want to go for sightseeing there's a lot more culture there then in cancun.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Once a hooker wanted a ride from downtown to where I was going. She gave me a free blowjob to let her ride in the cab with me.

I think the place we are staying at is a big resort and it has bars/clubs all right there and its all included in the package.

I think the place we are staying at is a big resort and it has bars/clubs all right there and its all included in the package.
    It has some clubs on the resort but you still want to go downtown to all the big clubs. Most of the people staying there drink in the lobby for a few hours and take off every night.
    If you are going to go to some of the downtown clubs I wouldn't buy the all inclusive passes to them in the lobby, they're a big rip off. Just take the bus downtown(which pulls up right in front of the resort and keeps making trips down the strip all night long) and barter with the guys in front of the clubs. One of the nights we were there my buddy and I got into a club at about 12am for $10 for the both of us, and didn't have to pay for any drinks.

You have to venture off the main roads when you're there to see a more authentic mexico. That's where some of the best restaurants are and they're far cheaper then the ones geared towards tourists.
    I went to the mayan riviera this year and found playa del carmen to have a lot less american influence then cancun did. There's still plenty of places to party as well but if you want to go for sightseeing there's a lot more culture there then in cancun.
    Yeah, the first time I went I sprained my ankle and had to go to a hospital and their were wild dogs roaming around, as well as people looking at you like a piece of meat. My ex girlfriend went out clubbing with her friends(I never go to Cancun with my GFs) and took the local bus back home and fell asleep. When she woke up she was alone in a secluded area and the bus driver tried to rape her. Another time the guy renting seadoos tried fondling her and showing his penis. Corruption is rampant so you have to be careful even the police. This is all in the vicinity of Cancun

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information