Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    system admin is offline Owner
    gas... haha for sure. The sticker says 10-14 but when you drive it only on the weekends.. you get about 5! haha

Bc

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    I raced a dude in a Mercades E55 AMG while in my Viper and the dude got me by about half a car to 150mph. Some of those cars are just sick...

Never would have believed it if i was not there myself.

bc
    E55's are absolutly insane, one of my dream cars. Mercedes are built for top end though, you would have taken him 1/4 miles.

any pics of the viper??

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    gas... haha for sure. The sticker says 10-14 but when you drive it only on the weekends.. you get about 5! haha

Bc
    with viper if your a broke guy you as might as well start taking pisses in your tank to fill it up. Then again who ever has the money to buy a viper has the money to put gas in it.

Funny story: My buddy went to a gas station and this dude pulled up with a lambo. My buddy says: hey buddy how much $ does it take for a full tank of gas for your car? he says: Who Cares!

Lol stubborn rich fuk!!

btw: How much money does it take to fill up your viper?

HHAHAHA!! Its true though! If you can afford a Lamborghini and pay 200-350k for a car.. who cares about gas money.

A tank will last about one saturday and I have no idea how much really. It holds 18 gallons. Gas is about 3.10 here.

I only have one pic of the viper on my computer but it looks just like all the rest in the daylight. I added police flashers in the front and rear light casings, red lights in the gills, wheel weels, nostril on the hood scoop, front air damn, and inside the car as well. its SICK looking at night.

That E55 was increadible SVT.... it gave me a whole new perspective on the car.

bc

HHAHAHA!! Its true though! If you can afford a Lamborghini and pay 200-350k for a car.. who cares about gas money.

A tank will last about one saturday and I have no idea how much really. It holds 18 gallons. Gas is about 3.10 here.

I only have one pic of the viper on my computer but it looks just like all the rest in the daylight
    . I added police flashers in the front and rear light casings, red lights in the gills, wheel weels, nostril on the hood scoop, front air damn, and inside the car as well. its SICK looking at night.

That E55 was increadible SVT.... it gave me a whole new perspective on the car.

bc
    haha I agree...Post the pic

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    heres a pic under the hood of my old 89...she wasnt all that pretty but was fun trying to hookup..
    ford racing shortblock, world heads, b303 cam, edelbrok intake, 24lb injectors, c&l intake, bbk shorties, o/r h, triple chamber flows(so effn loud), aluminum driveshaft, 3.73's, pro 5.0 shifter, full subframes, cobra computer chipped, 2 core aluminum radiator..i think thats about it

Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    haha I agree...Post the pic
    here ya go! LOL Looks like all the rest....

bc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mercedes SLK 350! (video...of...me....)-viper_3_small.jpg   Mercedes SLK 350! (video...of...me....)-viper_2_luv_roids_small.jpg  

LOL great license plate!! is that real???

any pics of the wife in it?

here ya go! LOL Looks like all the rest....

bc
    omg is that plate for real? lmaoo amazing. u get pulled over with it?

fat ass tires looks like a mint ride....whos house is that in the background? rich

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Glad you weren't driving like this SVT... http://www.break.com/index/bmw_m5_vs_audi_rs4.html

Mike_Huck is offline Banned
    That Audi is fast, that thing puts down 420 horses.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI
    Glad you weren't driving like this SVT... http://www.break.com/index/bmw_m5_vs_audi_rs4.html
    wow great video beautifull driving skill used. I would have crashed 10 times and been dead by now lol. That fukin audii smoked the m5 I cant beleive how fast it was

holy crap thats some sick (stupid) driving! it'd take about $3,000 in suspension to have a mustang handle like that! looked like the auto bahn, 6 lanes

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    E55's are sick!! my buddy has a newer G55 that moves! My dream car is a black S65 twin turbo V12 600+ hp 700+ ft. lbs. torque!!! That mother moves.....

Quote Originally Posted by audis4
    E55's are sick!! my buddy has a newer G55 that moves! My dream car is a black S65 twin turbo V12 600+ hp 700+ ft. lbs. torque!!! That mother moves.....
    o man thats my dream car too, so sick. i cant even fathom what 740ft/lb of torque feels like!

that m5 almost totaled towards the end with the truck and van sooo close....that shit is soo dangerous but sick...its like a video game lmao..i had this sick video of these arab kids ina hyundai sonata doing some crazy shit
    Last edited by aadrenaline; 08-07-2006 at 09:20 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information