Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    system admin is offline Owner

***Attention AR!! New Changes are taking place!***

Attention AR:

We are restructuring our website to best suit the millions of members and guests that visit this site each year! We know how dangerous things can be without proper knowledge and guidance that AR brings for free each day.

In the past, we have had moderators to help show members around the site, keep the board free of immature people, enforce rules, show leadership, and above all, ensure the growth and stability of our free services. The moderators and other staff at AR have gone above and beyond to help the growth of this site and everyone should always be greatful to them. The owners and admin of this site have been privileged to be a part of the continued education in AAS and AAS related activities and we decided it was time to bring in some full time staff to help move us along in the right direction!

You will notice some new types of members called “AR-Scouts” These are members who show great interest in keeping AR the best place possible to learn. Their most important role as a Scout is to report posts, threads, or activities that are against the rules of AR. They will report any and every infraction to the Admin, who will take immediate action. Scouts do not have any authority over other members at AR. They are members who have chosen to become part of the AR staff because they value the board and the information it brings to so many.

You will also notice that there are a few more “Admin” on the site than normal. These admin are PAID employees of AR. They will be the ones to enforce the rules at all times. These Admin are unbiased as to who is breaking rules or creating a disturbance. Their sole job is to work for the members, guests, and sponsors. Admin may or may not be helpful in finding the answers that you want regarding AAS, but they will make sure that time you spend on the website will pleasant and enjoyable.

Thank you to all the members who keep AR the #1 site on the net for Anabolic Information!!

Bc

gobig99 is offline Associate Member
    all for it...GO AR!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Does this mean the mods have been done away with?

~SC~

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Great to hear bro...let me know if I can be of assistance.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    good news.. let me know how I can help..

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Will I get banned for swearing and acting stupid?

bmf2 is offline Elite Female - AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds like and interesting adventure indeed...
    Good Enough Never Is....

~*~ muj aniolek ~*~

Source Checks = "Minimum" of 100 posts and 45 Days of membership (MINIMUM)

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    i seen a few scouts around..good guys

hotstuff is offline Female Member
    this is a very positive change

system admin is offline Owner
    Mods have not been "done away with" in that context. Now the AR-Hall of Famers can spread their wealth of knowledge without having to bother with editing and political bullshit. Hall of Famers should be shown a great deal of respect due to the help,knowledge, and time donated.

Bc

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Sounds good to me!

Moe-mentum is offline Banned
    I like this forum, I hope it doesn't change *too* much.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    List?

Right now people know who to report issues to - how has this changed?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    List?

Right now people know who to report issues to - how has this changed?
    What do you mean by List ?

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    What do you mean by List ?
    Well SVT-muscle is a scout, he haadn't had such a title before..

List of who is who

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    Well SVT-muscle is a scout, he haadn't had such a title before..

List of who is who
    Yeah good thought, I have only see three scouts so far, SVT-Muscle, SMAN and Horse and I have seen none of these new Admins yet but given they probably wont post much we wont see them very often

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Hopeully the changes will benifit the entire board! Great place just getting Greater!!

sofus99 is offline Associate Member
    So in other words, congrats to all the old mods who have worked for free for the last couple of years, your reward for all the work you have done is to bend over and take it up the tailpipe...

rake922 is offline Banned
    They could have made the mods into scouts.. Oh well, hope everything works out.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I seriously doubt that paid mods can do as good a job as mods that know this board and its members. I liked beeing able to look over the board and it was never a hazzle. Beeing totaly unbiased isnt a good thing either.

I hope I will be proven wrong though because I love this board. I have been around for almost 5 years and Il continue to be around. But maby not as much anymore.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Good stuff.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i thought it spot on how it was. oh well, bring on change. shouldnt they be called AR STOOGES lol?

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    So the only mods left are the guys who sell stuff on the board? Lion and Oasis? Well, I for one welcome change even if it means skewed viewpoints based on sales(or deletion of threads and banning people that complain) vs looking after the better interest of members. GOOD CALL!

O snap Swole is no longer an offical mod then?

Nark's not a mod either... That's just nuts

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    O snap Swole is no longer an offical mod then?
    Bingo !!!!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    lmao this is awesome.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    The only problem I see here is that most of the Mods we have here already are well respected with many of the current members.

Respect is earned right?

It's taken much of every ones time to establish relationships as we all have. To push off Mods now, I personally think is a mistake.

The mods are here on their own free time because they choose to be. How could a paid employee genuinely give the same amount of dedication to this forum? What is going to happen when these employees get fired or move on? How can you re-establish a relationship with members like that?

So back to what I mentioned above. The mods are here on their own willingness. You can never duplicate a willingness to be here and try to replace it with someones duty.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    The only problem I see here is that most of the Mods we have here already are well respected with many of the current members.

Respect is earned right?

It's taken much of every ones time to establish relationships as we all have. To push off Mods now, I personally think is a mistake.

The mods are here on their own free time because they choose to be. How could a paid employee genuinely give the same amount of dedication to this forum? What is going to happen when these employees get fired or move on? How can you re-establish a relationship with members like that?

So back to what I mentioned above. The mods are here on their own willingness. You can never duplicate a willingness to be here and try to replace it with someones duty.
    bingo!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Here is my announcement, hopefully it won't get deleted with the new "management" team. It's simply an announcement:

I've decided to leave A.R. for the most part guys. I've deleted my signature, pictures, etc., and I told Brian I'd keep my "Hall of Fame" title simply because after all of the 25 THOUSAND plus posts of my work here, to be reduced to basically nothing was a slap in the face no one saw coming. I'd like to at least have that title, and feel deserving after all of the free time I devoted here, all the shit I took, the threats, death threats, flaming, imposters, etc. I feel I deserve at least that much. I was here DAILY for the last FOUR years, and now BOOM...............everything changes w/out any notice at all.

It's his board, his rules, and I'm not hatin' on his direction and such, it's just that as a board owner myself and knowing the history of A.R., I cannot see it being run any better than myself/Nark/etc. did for the last year or so. We were dubbed the "Dream Team" on many occassions, and now that Dream Team can't even take the court to play. It's like we all got cut from the team and no longer really exist.

It is what it is, just like to say good-bye to all those who I helped, those who helped me, those who gave me props for helpin' them out, etc. I'll be focusing on my fitness business and my new modeling site www.chrisjanusz.com to be launched next month, so those of you who are cool w/me, make sure you visit me at either of those locations.

I will keep my title here for remeberance of what was, but since my help and assistance is no longer needed, I really don't see a reason to be around because there is nothing for me to do. This is not a bitch/whine post at all, I'm simply letting everyone know my plans so when you don't see me around, you'll know why as I've explained what my personal future entails.

Good luck to all of you, train hard, train smart, live long healthy lives!

~SC~

BADASS323 is offline AR'S BAD ATTITUDE
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Here is my announcement, hopefully it won't get deleted with the new "management" team. It's simply an announcement:

I've decided to leave A.R. for the most part guys. I've deleted my signature, pictures, etc., and I told Brian I'd keep my "Hall of Fame" title simply because after all of the 25 THOUSAND plus posts of my work here, to be reduced to basically nothing was a slap in the face no one saw coming. I'd like to at least have that title, and feel deserving after all of the free time I devoted here, all the shit I took, the threats, death threats, flaming, imposters, etc. I feel I deserve at least that much. I was here DAILY for the last FOUR years, and now BOOM...............everything changes w/out any notice at all.

It's his board, his rules, and I'm not hatin' on his direction and such, it's just that as a board owner myself and knowing the history of A.R., I cannot see it being run any better than myself/Nark/etc. did for the last year or so. We were dubbed the "Dream Team" on many occassions, and now that Dream Team can't even take the court to play. It's like we all got cut from the team and no longer really exist.

It is what it is, just like to say good-bye to all those who I helped, those who helped me, those who gave me props for helpin' them out, etc. I'll be focusing on my fitness business and my new modeling site www.chrisjanusz.com to be launched next month, so those of you who are cool w/me, make sure you visit me at either of those locations.

I will keep my title here for remeberance of what was, but since my help and assistance is no longer needed, I really don't see a reason to be around because there is nothing for me to do. This is not a bitch/whine post at all, I'm simply letting everyone know my plans so when you don't see me around, you'll know why as I've explained what my personal future entails.

~SC~
    much respect SWOLECAT, you deserve it!!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    real shame that it all boils down to money and guys whove put their hearts and souls into this forum are getting dicked. Brian youve shown your true colors over and over and over again. **** you and your board.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS323
    much respect SWOLECAT, you deserve it!!

DITTO
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member

~SC~
    I think it's sad that it is coming to this, but this was my fear as I first read this thread.

I don't disagree with your decision at all Swole as you can read in my post above.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors and I think I'll be joining you. Or at least your Forum, because it was many of your contributions that encouraged and educated me towards my own personal goals.

I'm a long way from where I want to be. I choose to surround myself with people that can help me achieve my goals and I have little respect for business decision makers that miss the whole ****ing point.

Later

305GUYistheman is offline New Member

~SC~
    Very classy SC... you'll be respected around here for a while.. good luck on your future ventures..

~SC~
    Long Live Swole, you will be missed brother

Why can't Swolecat stay anyways? It wasn't as though he was giving advice before for money? He's still the same guy with the same knowledge.

It's SC's decision nonetheless, I just think he doesn't have to feel he needs to go.

305GUYistheman is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rake922
    Why can't Swolecat stay anyways? It wasn't as though he was giving advice before for money? He's still the same guy with the same knowledge.

It's SC's decision nonetheless, I just think he doesn't have to feel he needs to go.
    i beleieve they took his MOD powers away... he's not gonna stick around as an ARSnitch(scout)... its about principle..

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member

~SC~
    I definitely saw this post comin'! Would've done the same thing myself. Good luck, man.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Yeah, it does suck that all the mods we fuked over. Swole your a class act and you will be very missed.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information