Pooks is offline Anabolic Member

LOL WTF busted a capillary in the nose or sumthin, tip swollen red WACKNESS!!!

I was doin squats got home.... my right side of nose near the tip is all swollen red.. WTF.. i look like ted kennedy or sumethin,..

This sucks.. anyone have this before, how long till it goes away..
    I am on accutane too.. 3 months in... gives nose bleeds, dries everything out, prolly a major player in this awful event grrr

BADASS323 is offline AR'S BAD ATTITUDE
    wtf bro., thats some pretty crazy shit.

YaH I dont like this one bit... This better go away and soon. It prolly aint too noticeable but i notice it..

go buy an orange afro wig. you can do kids b-day partys till it heals.lol

NICE I THINK THIS IS WHAT I GOT.. AN INFECTION.. COULD CAUSE DEATH IF SPREADS TO BRAIN WEEEEE!! !LOL

XI. NASAL TIP INFECTION

You will occasionally develop an infection on the skin of the tip of the nose. This presents as a red, swollen, tender area. It may get better on its own or occasionally will progress to form a more severe infection and require antibiotics or even surgery. These infections occur because there are hairs lining the inside of your nasal tip. If infection develops at the base of one of these hairs (a condition which is called folliculitis), the Staphylococcus bacteria which are present in all noses invade the nasal hair shafts and cause a nasal skin infection. These are potentially dangerous for not only are they uncomfortable and ugly but, the infection can spread through the nasal veins into your brain. The infection can then involve a common drainage area called the cavernous sinus and if this becomes infected, even intravenous antibiotics may not save your life.

My recommendations for folliculitis diagnosed early are: First, apply an antibiotic ointment such as mycitracin, or bacitracin to the inside surface of the nose four times daily. Second, apply a hot pack to the outside of the nose for 5 minutes, 4 times a day. If the infection appears to progress, consult with your physician and an appropriate antistaphylococcal antibiotic will be prescribed.

For recurrent problems, a dab of the mycitracin or bacitracin applied once a day or once a week may provide useful protection.

you might wanna go see the doc bro.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you ever check your blood pressure.

BAD don't ever mellow out.

Quote Originally Posted by BADASS323
    you might wanna go see the doc bro.
    BADASS i feel you are on to something there, agreed def doc time.

Thread Information