fuking sucks man..get woken up at 9am with repetetive phone calls. so finally i answer to my friend sobbing "did you hear what happend" so im like oh god no what happened he says "sit up" (i was laying in bed) and tells me my good friend died at 1:30-2am..so immediatly i think im like dreaming and start to freak out..it turns out he opened the car door he was in on his way home and started to skitch on a main highway(why..who knows) and the handle on the roof of the ceiling let go and fell off and he went with it going like 60mph+ and there was a car behind them and ran him over. the guy driving is a fukn mess cause not only 3 weeks ago they were riding and my other friend got into an accident with a bmw on his bike right in front of this kid(hes still alive) but so hes a mess...what sucks too is this kuid was the life of the party and was just getting his shit together, staying out of trouble, got a serious job, cleaned up his act and now wham its all over...its sad im just venting a little bit but he'll be missed say a prayer
thanx