View Poll Results: Would You Let Your Kids Juice?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell Yes!

16 41.03%
  • Hell No!

11 28.21%
  • Hell Maybe!

12 30.77%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Would you let your kids Juice?

just wondering how many ppl on here would let there son(s) hit the sauce if/when they were old enough? thanks

No way I'd approve... hypocritical? yep... but we all want the best for our kids.

Red

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    No way I'd approve... hypocritical? yep... but we all want the best for our kids.

Red
    now we go to war everyday defending steroid use and how it's really safer than it is portrayed to be in the media - but u say it's best for your kids not to do it? When I have a son and he is old enough I would support his use of AAS as long as he was under a doctor's supervision and did everything the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    now we go to war everyday defending steroid use and how it's really safer than it is portrayed to be in the media - but u say it's best for your kids not to do it?
    My boy is 13...

This is a case of "do as I say, don't do as I do".

I was f*cking like a rabbit without protection when I was 12, never wore a helmet on my bike, ATV or motocross, and did a lot more... doesn't mean I want him doing the same.

I'm not one of those overprotective parents, I let him screw up big time (the best way to learn...), but when it comes to stuff like steroids , I can accept the risk to myself (lets not bury our heads in the sand here... there are SOME risks, which we control well), but when it comes to my only kid... well... I'd rather he didn't touch the stuff.

Red

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    My boy is 13...

This is a case of "do as I say, don't do as I do".

I was f*cking like a rabbit without protection when I was 12, never wore a helmet on my bike, ATV or motocross, and did a lot more... doesn't mean I want him doing the same.

I'm not one of those overprotective parents, I let him screw up big time (the best way to learn...), but when it comes to stuff like steroids , I can accept the risk to myself (lets not bury our heads in the sand here... there are SOME risks, which we control well), but when it comes to my only kid... well... I'd rather he didn't touch the stuff.

Red
    Understandable.

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jollygreenGIANT
    just wondering how many ppl on here would let there son(s) hit the sauce if/when they were old enough? thanks
    what about daughters ???

unlikely as it may be, it is indeed possible

Quote Originally Posted by stunner5000pt
    what about daughters ???

unlikely as it may be, it is indeed possible
    this is true, but i wouldnt let that go down...sorry i wouldnt be cool with my daughter turning into a man

Samson7 is offline Member
    cant say that i would, if he was old enough i obviously wouldnt be able to stop him.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    by the time my son whould be old eonough to hitt the juice i whouldnt have any control over his actions only influence's

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    by the time my son whould be old eonough to hitt the juice i whouldnt have any control over his actions only influence's
    Agreed
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

pepperoni is offline Associate Member
    As long as he/she was educated enough and would do it responsibly, then I see no problem. Better they do this than get into other kinds of trouble.

personally i know i would let him, id guid him properly tho, and not he was beyond his natural limit and completey peaked

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't approve of it. However, If they were at an age where they were old enough to make their own decisions and they chose to use gear, I would make sure that they were properly educated.

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    I wouldn't approve of it. However, If they were at an age where they were old enough to make their own decisions and they chose to use gear, I would make sure that they were properly educated.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    If I have a son, who is passionate about bodybuilding. Who also wants to do a cycle, then I would have no problem with it. I'd want to supervise the cycle, but aslong as he was old enough and had had a proper base, diet, and traing ruitine, then I don't see them problem.

Granted in 24 years from now, there is most likely
    going to be different suppliments or other advances so AAS may not even be worthwhile.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    wouldnt have a problem with it if they were old enough and had there training and diet down good. Id be more worried about them going out drinking, smoking and taking rec drugs.

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    I'd rather my son come to me and ask for advice on the do's and don't's about the bean before ha started then I'd show him how to juice like a educated man.Then I'd lock'em in the basement with the weights and make him repeat all entry's in the hardcore life thread all daylong and until he trained with that kind of compassion I wouldn't let him train with the gear.

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    hell no! shes only 2

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spencer
    hell no! shes only 2

if my kid was as dedicated and disciplined, old enough, and had built a great base, aswell as sensible, did his research and listened to advice, then i would have no problems with it

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704

if my kid was as dedicated and disciplined, old enough, and had built a great base, aswell as sensible, did his research and listened to advice, then i would have no problems with it
    rather them be steroid addict then a bad sniff head or piss head.
    being dedicated to the gym may well keep them outa trouble cause this area is goin down hill at moment not to mention 20 yr down the line.
    where i got stabbed the other week theres been 2 shootings and 3 stabbings since on the same little rd outside the pub.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by spencer
    hell no! shes only 2

just give her some
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I like how all you guys say yea but you would supervise or educate your kids on it. Seriously you think you 20 year old boy is going to listen to old dad. We all know it. Your son is going to think you don't know what you are talking about and listen to his friends. And thats even if you know about it

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I like how all you guys say yea but you would supervise or educate your kids on it. Seriously you think you 20 year old boy is going to listen to old dad. We all know it. Your son is going to think you don't know what you are talking about and listen to his friends. And thats even if you know about it
    I disagree here. I am very open with my son and explain everything to him. I would support his decision if he chose to use AAS. I would explain the positive and the negative and at what age and under what condition it is best to uuse it.

I believe my son would take my advice as he knows already that I am well educated in being a personal trainer and winning contests, as he is already awaiting the time I say it is ok for him to workout with me and train him proberly. BUT JMHO

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    I disagree here. I am very open with my son and explain everything to him. I would support his decision if he chose to use AAS. I would explain the positive and the negative and at what age and under what condition it is best to uuse it.

I believe my son would take my advice as he knows already that I am well educated in being a personal trainer and winning contests, as he is already awaiting the time I say it is ok for him to workout with me and train him proberly. BUT JMHO
    Thats awesome you have that type of relationship. But how old is your son. He sounds a little young by your post 10-12?
    As they hit their teens you know shit changes alot. I hope you keep that relationship but i think you are in the minority.

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    just give her some
    lol, why not. shes got a good base

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, because i would supervise them, and show them the right way to do things

chest6 is offline Banned
    Thats a tough one..not sure

doittoit is offline Associate Member
    hell no, i wish i hadn't started, but its to late now! and i'm not a quitter! lol

MrMeathead is offline Member
    I would much rather have my son on gear rather than doing the recreational drugs people do now-a-days and I am sure most of you guys would agree.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    i wouldnt. i dont take AAS but that doesnt mean im an alcoholic or drug abuser either. there is no justifying AAS, smoking, alcohol abuse or rec drugs. plain and simple. there is a reason things are illegal. its not all a conspiracy like some of u guys think. basically be carefull!!! its ur body so do with it what u please but do it right

just my 2c
    Last edited by hardgainer12; 08-05-2006 at 09:23 PM.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by jollygreenGIANT

thats a tough decision. id feel like a total hypocrit telling my son to not take gear. i supose it all depends on what he decided to take. equi and test are ok, but id have a problem with him hitting up anadrol or halotestin . i dont think id be too happy about him taking tren either.

but then again, taking gear has helped me stay out of other kinds of trouble. i love drinking, but i barely drank at all this summer cause of all the gear ive been on. so instead of getting sh_t faced drunk, breaking things and then driving my drunk ass home, ive been sitting on my ass, eating chicken and getting as much sleep as possible.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Yes.

Otherwise you're being a hypocrite.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i just dont see the problem. im always defending gear, saying how the only reason most people think its as bad as death itself is because they let the media educate them (bad move). if, on the other hand, years down the road, i have any major health problems that were DEFINATELY caused by steroid use or the bodybuilding lifestyle, i would be cynical of my child following in my footsteps

Thread Information