Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    STYLE74 is offline Got Style?

I Hate Pu$$ies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in Manhattan for my friends bachelor party tonight, first a steak dinner and then to this place called buddha bar. When we left buddha bar it was about 4:00am, while we were walking to the car we saw a fight break out!! I don't know the exact story of what happened, but this one little punk starts talking shit to this one guy who was with his girl, the guy with his girl was fairly big, you could totally tell he worked out. So the little guy and his friends start beating up this one guy and are acting like they are all hard because there are 3 guys beating up on 1, and it just so fvckin pisses me off because if this one guy were to fight 1 on 1 all three of those little mother fvckin bitches...oh and let me reitirate BITCHES he would have wiped the concrete with them!!!! Then one girl that was with the BITCHES started to beat up the girlfriend and me and my 2 friends just watched these three punks beat this guy up. I am just venting because it really bothers me when people think that they are so bad, but in reality they are full blown PU$$IES!!! Do you guys think we did the right thing by not getting involved, or do you think we should have helped this guy? We really don't know the whole story about what happened therefore we felt it wasn't our place to help. But it so pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE PU$$IES!!!!!!!!! 1 on 1 no weapons that's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by STYLE74; 08-06-2006 at 03:29 AM.

Thread Information