Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Blood results - possibly of interest to those into lengthy cycles

Well, here's the history before I give the results. I went from an 8 week cycle of fina/winny into clomid therapy for 3.5 weeks but my nuts were never given a chance to bounce back and neither did my natural test, then went immediately into winny (@ 100mg daily but I still called it a bridge - shut up) for about 3-4 weeks, then went into 10 weeks of fina/sust. The sust cleared my system 7.5 or 8.5 weeks ago I don't recall. I did 3.5 weeks of clomid the usual way with 20mg daily of Nolva in there as well, oh, and clen . I got blood results about 6 weeks later and total test was 11.8 (norm is 8-37 or something), free test was 24.7 I think (norm is 40-80 I think) and my liver enzymes were high cause I was using clen. Well, got my blood tests done two days ago at the 8.5 week mark, and my total test is 24 or so and my liver enzymes are down (but still a bit high but in fairness I have only been off clen for a week). I didn't get my free test back but I would assume it has gone up as well. I went back on about an hour after the blood tests with eq/fina. I'm rather pleased since my boys were shut down for a good 6 months at least I think and they only took about 4-5 weeks to get back to regular size. It seems my body can, at least for the time being, recuperate from lengthy cycles just as well as from shorter ones. I now have even less faith in time on=time off but will not be using 17aa for a while at least. I plan on bridging with primo after this cycle as well.

Conclusion: I'm a genius.

Comments? Questions? Suggestions?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Uh, not sure if I'm understang you but I never got blood taken while on gear. All the blood test are afer I was on any gear. I was always taking something over those 6 previous months though, yes.

DrJay73 is offline Associate Member
    I recently had a blood test after being off gear for about 3 months...I was still taking clen when I had it taken and the results were pretty good except for my liver enzymes. There were 2 different numbers and they were both high - not extremely high but higher than normal. I stopped the clen and got retested 3 weeks later and they were both under the normal levels. Just a reminder to people that take clen after cycles - it's still an oral so it will stress the liver!

BTW I used some Tyler Liver Detox along with milk thistle after the first test results so I'm sure that had something to do with my levels getting back to normal also.

Thread Information