bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member

if your good friend wanted to kick your ass...

Would you let him, or would you fight back? My ex's cousin, who happens to be like a brother to me once said to me that if I ever cheated on her then he'd drive 3 hours just to try and kick my ass. I told him that I could never lay a hand on him in anger. If he ever wanted to, I'd probably just stand there and take it. Although I know he couldn't hurt me too bad. We're both the same height (5'4), but I outweigh him by 60 pounds. Anybody else have a friend like that?

rake922 is offline Banned
    My friends don't want to kick my ass and vice versa

chest6 is offline Banned
    If my best friend ever tried to fight me I couldnt do it..but hes said the same thing about me..that he wouldnt be able to do it..sounds cheesy but thats the way it is

Superhuman is offline Banned
    if YOUR best friend wants to fight you then you're not HIS best friend.

kyjelly is offline Banned
    If people are mature and act like adults, there are other ways around fighting.

I have a couple friends like that. But if it came down to it, and I had to absolutely fight. I would let them take the first punch, and basically be in defense mode, and try to restrain them, but not hurt them.

Couple years ago, by buddy kept doing coke and I told him to quit that shit...he didnt, so I threw away abour 7 8balls in his closet.

He attacked me, but I just pinned him down and restrained him and pretty much slapped sense into him.

Homeguard is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rake922
    My friends don't want to kick my ass and vice versa
    Bang on bro'

They wanna fight you, they aint no friend

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    ....YA DUHH...sumtimes a good ass kickin by ur buddy will straighten u/him out

ive done it... it happens

my boy got addicted to heroin for a year b4 i found out....i saw him 8months ago ****ED HIS SHIT UP!!!!! and into detox we took him, and hes now my boy again..clean n smilin, back in the gym.

another time, i had to lay my bro out for being a lazy bum who wouldnt get up to pay our bills, he quit his job, started drinkin a lot, gettin beligerant, hittin on our good friends, talkin shit to friends, acting a fool, no chores no nothing, no income...OLDER BRO too...laid him out this last saturday

hes gettin ready for an interview as we speak..i can see him ironing....

but over a gf, thats different, no one has a right to say dumb shit, relationships are private...

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    if YOUR best friend wants to fight you then you're not HIS best friend.
    Very true. I just took the question as being hypothetical..mine would NEVER want to fight me nor would I EVER want to fight him.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I'd defend myself no matter who it is if they attack me..

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I have punched my best friend in the mouth when we were about 15...We are still best friends though at the age of 26..

chest6 is offline Banned
    Well I went after one of my best friends once during a basketball game cuz it got heated but I didnt hit him..and one of my other best friends broke it up

my friend thanx me everyday for bustin up his grill...his teeth almost fell out...

but thats nothing, i punch him out, or he continues heroin...

hmmm not a tuff choice for me.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxingbean
    but over a gf, thats different, ...
    exactly.. ive gotten into scuffles with quite a few of my boys over the years but NEVER over a biatch!.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    He would'nt, if he did I would run like a little bltch, he's over 280lbs. lean. a bouncer and he had a big head start on me w/ the steriods . I'm about 260 with some body fat he would kill me. (but like I said, he wouldn't go around kicking my ass for no reason (he does'nt have a sister, so it's not like we would fight over that, and chics, forget about it (I can't stand girls he dates, they are fuking "clinggy") so no worries.
    Last edited by goodcents; 08-09-2006 at 02:45 PM.

tell him straight up...be assertive, say hey man, our bizness is ours, everybody has relationship issues, plz dont get involved cuz i dont need static in our freindship

i once was interrupted by sum jackass when i was yellin at my girl....instead of knockin him out....i just swung like 20x in the air in front of him, let him know dont **** with me....after a few words his buddy called him back....smart move, i wulda had him for breakfast...then i continued yellin at my gf...(she broke a toilet in a hotel room..) how...dont even ask....

chest6 is offline Banned
    is this fight stories of best friend stories?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I wouldnt hit him, Id pepper him then break all his fingers.

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    LOL good one

Smiley619 is offline Member
    i have fought a VERY good friend, if you are really close you should be able to be coo after all is said and done. like some1 said a good ass whoopin is needed at times. i think of it this way, if some1 is a good friend to me( which i have few of)i think of them as a brother...a lil fist fight should not be enough to break the bond of brothers or good friends, ya dig!

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    If my friend wanted to kick my ass i wouldnt do a damn thing unless he hit me first. Anyone in there right mind wouldnt just sit there and let someone kick there ass, even if it was a good friend.

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Just woop his ass first, drive 3 hours to woop his ass and then leave her!!!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kyjelly
    If people are mature and act like adults, there are other ways around fighting.

I have a couple friends like that. But if it came down to it, and I had to absolutely fight. I would let them take the first punch, and basically be in defense mode, and try to restrain them, but not hurt them.

Couple years ago, by buddy kept doing coke and I told him to quit that shit...he didnt, so I threw away abour 7 8balls in his closet.

He attacked me, but I just pinned him down and restrained him and pretty much slapped sense into him.
    Your lucky your still alive.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    So did he want to fight or are you just wandering? Don't understand, did you cheat on the chic(I understand she left you from an earlier post) that chic has you all fuked up. Take it from someome who has been there, stay as far away from that ho and every body she knows. Her cousin isn't shlt to you, it's like parents, they get along with the boyfriend but when it's over they could care less who you are. Find a new chic and start hitting that one and you will forget all about that ho and her fuked up cousin (I say that cause why would he fight a friend?)

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    Just woop his ass first, drive 3 hours to woop his ass and then leave her!!!
    solid advice!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if you cheat, have the balls to tell the girl that you no longer want to be with her...

if the relative wants to teach you a lesson.... brothers fight all the time..

sometimes just saying it is what is important..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

**** it, just make believe it's a sport and pound him. Guys in boxing hug each other after the fight, and in MMA or UFC, so why cant you just **** him up then hug him?

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    lmfao.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    So did he want to fight or are you just wandering? Don't understand, did you cheat on the chic(I understand she left you from an earlier post) that chic has you all fuked up. Take it from someome who has been there, stay as far away from that ho and every body she knows. Her cousin isn't shlt to you, it's like parents, they get along with the boyfriend but when it's over they could care less who you are. Find a new chic and start hitting that one and you will forget all about that ho and her fuked up cousin (I say that cause why would he fight a friend?)
    I was just wondering. No, I never cheated on her. In fact, I called him up because we've been fighting, and the first thing he asked her was is there another guy involved. There was another guy involved, but not sexually...not yet anyways. He told me that if she ever cheated on me, he'd drive 3 hours to chew her ass, and if I did the same he'd be down here to try and kick my ass, even though he wouldn't stand a chance.

I told him that I couldn't ever lay a hand on him, because I love this guy like a brother. He's been the most helpful with me getting over (still in this process) this chick. He's not ****ed up, he's just looking out for his cousin.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    No, Im hot headed, if a girl's cousin/brother/dad told me Id kick your ass if you cheat on her I'd say "You try and I'll make you sorry".

I hate it when peolpe are disrespectful like that, deal with it IF it happens, but tell me something like and Ill tell you to shove it up your ass.

Thread Information