Have u actually heard of olympic athletes doing this to pass drug tests?

I was on marijuana.org reading on how to pass drug tests, and anyways i read about this method that people who took anabolic steroids and wanted to pass the test would empty there bladders, and then proceed to take a syringe and needle, and inject someone elses urine directly into their bladder. Anyways... Anybody ever heard of any famous athletes doing this? if so can u name them?

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    if hear of it before but they dont use a needle you have to insert the tube all the way into you bladder, i beleive its called the wizzanator

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    LOLOL....I'm not really in tune with celebrities that inject themselves with piss .... I've heard of it but I think its the stupidest idea ever. I'd never let anyones peepee come near me

rugbySwoll is offline Associate Member
    isnt that what Latimer does in The Program, i think they called it an "oil change"......

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I've heard of people hiding containers of urine, and using those. Never injecting urin though, that's pretty sick.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    athleats do it all the time, it works and as long as your source is clean then youll be alright, it prolly hurts like a mother fugger, you have to be dry before you do it, like dont drink any fluids for about 12hrs then load up or " oil change "

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it's called a cathiter sp...

damn... i'm not sure i'm that much of a man to be able to do that to myself..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Ih8urdsm is offline Associate Member
    the wizinator is a device that looks just like a penis, and fits over yours...the 'balls' go over yours and hold the fake urine...

Yes athletes have used this method to beat test in the past, in all sports...the one i hear most about is football

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    yes it is a catheter, it isnt a needle, what you do is shove a small plastic tube up your pee hole(ouch) drain your bladder, and than syphon in clean urine from somebody else, i had to get a catheter when i was a little kid, in the hospital and very sick, lets just say hts, IT ISNT very pleasent

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    it dont work these days, people watch you pee these days, when they want a sample.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    yes it is a catheter, it isnt a needle, what you do is shove a small plastic tube up your pee hole(ouch) drain your bladder, and than syphon in clean urine from somebody else, i had to get a catheter when i was a little kid, in the hospital and very sick, lets just say hts, IT ISNT very pleasent
    I had one of those inserted too... I was with a friend actually he was more like 25% a friend 75% an a-hole. We started taking something called triple-c's, which contained dxm. I took 22, we went to the mall 2 hours later, i started barfing and i was about to pass out. Anyways i woke up about 3 hours later, with my vision all messed up. Naked with just a sheet covering me and a small plastic tube up my weenier. and this kids step mom, who was hot for a 40 year old woman was like apolgizing and crap to me about the whole incident... Anyways it was a fairly interesting night i had at the time.

Thread Information