Beefyman is offline Banned

Business help (family)

thanks for the feedback
    Last edited by Beefyman; 08-10-2006 at 10:30 PM.

goosed is offline Associate Member
    i dont care if its your brother mother or whoever, if they are not authorized to be taking any money then it is wrong and they should be told on! no matter what scenario you put it in they are stealing and it is wrong!!!! you're not breaking a family apart, they are, by stealing from it!

Smiley619 is offline Member
    Dizzam, its funny how money changes a situation...if i were you, i would tell my bro i know what is going on and, that he is suuuppper ****ed up for doing this to his own father behind his back. let him know he can either man up and let your pops knnow himself or you will have no choice but tell him yourself....you will be efficient in quickbooks and exel by the end of a semester, the programs are not that hard.

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    Bro, your post is very hard to follow. Y might want to form some sentences next time. Who actually owns the business? Who started the business? It sounds like your father is the owner, if that's the case he definitely needs to know if someone is stealing from the business. Family member or not.

Quote Originally Posted by NOREGRETS
    Bro, your post is very hard to follow. Y might want to form some sentences next time. Who actually owns the business? Who started the business? It sounds like your father is the owner, if that's the case he definitely needs to know if someone is stealing from the business. Family member or not.
    my dad does

Why does everyone deserve a equal share of the profits? Do you all do equal share of the work and been in the business for equal amount of time?

goosed is offline Associate Member
    the way i see it is no matter who owns it started it runs it or what, his brother is stealing and its wrong! something needs to be done!

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Maybe your dad should hire an account then there is nothing to hide and get dad involved,your brothers wife sounds like a piece of fukin poop just like a bitch to latch on to a successful man and a theif at that.Fuk what people think you do what you think is write and what your dad would want you to do.It's his buisness I'm assuming and if his kids won't protect him who will.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    higher a lawyer, problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by goosed
    the way i see it is no matter who owns it started it runs it or what, his brother is stealing and its wrong! something needs to be done!
    I don't disagree with you. The brother is actually stealing for all of them if their getting paid on percentage of profit. I'm just curious why there is such an even spit, when it seems like the father's running a majority of the business.
    Last edited by NOREGRETS; 08-10-2006 at 09:31 PM.

good idea dedic i have brought it up many times but everyone but me votes it out

Quote Originally Posted by NOREGRETS
    I don't disagree with you. The brother is actually stealing for all of them if their getting paid on percentage of profit. I'm just curious why there is would be such an even spit, when it seems like the father's running a majority of the business.
    yea my dad has been doind this since he was 16 and now he is 52 and if it was not for him breaking his ass all those years i would have to do all my own jobs and get a % taken from them to some other guy and the deal we made with my dad is that if he will do a 4 way split we will give him 25% until he is dead but in nice words

Quote Originally Posted by Beefyman
    and my older brothers wife does all the billing and payroll on quickbooks and excell so now i got to go to college to learn this shit so i don't get robbed by my older brother...
    You don't need to go the college to learn excel and some payroll software. Excel is easy to learn. The payroll software is probably not that complicated, considering the size of the business.

Be glad he isnt the guy who just stole from my buddies business. Some dipshit just embezzled 40k from my buddy. They can't prove anything legally, but he knows exactly who did it. To make a long story short, he just payed somebody $5000 to go down there(it's out of state) and do everything they can to make the guys life a living hell, everything from having the IRS look into him, and other things that I wish not to post.

stayinstacked i know what you mean man... i wish i could do the same but its family..........

All i can say is DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH FAMILY THEY NEVER WANT TO PAY YOU BACK OF IF THEY PAY YOU AT ALL THEY WANT IT FOR DAMN NEAR FREE!!

yea my dad has been doind this since he was 16 and now he is 52 and if it was not for him breaking his ass all those years i would have to do all my own jobs and get a % taken from them to some other guy and the deal we made with my dad is that if he will do a 4 way split we will give him 25% until he is dead but in nice words
    If this is the case, then you and your brother should also have 50% of the decision making.

Either way, you need to address the issue with your brother or father. Personally I would address it with your father, since he is the owner. You may also only be aware of a small portion of whats going on. When people steal and get away with it they don't usually stop, but get greedy and take more.

Family businesses are great when everything's running smooth, but when they go bad they can destroy one. Luckily I have no problems with any of my family members in my business. Good luck

thanks for the feedback bros! im gonna take t6his one off now

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    good idea dedic i have brought it up many times but everyone but me votes it out
    then look a little closer at why these people who dosagree are motivated to disagree,because once someone goes over the books there's gonna be major questions that need answers most likely from those who disagree with hiring a account.get your dad involved man this would kill me if my sons were robbing me

Thread Information