dedic8ed1 is offline Banned

What a fat bastard

Yo people of AR I'm ready to go back to the gym,when I stopped training in april due to injury and personal reasons I was 175lbs at 10% bf which is a pretty big acheivement for me.After 4 months of no dieting and no training basically living in my fridge I'm now tipping the scales at a pathetic 196lbs holy fukin shit.So just wanted to know what's the most weight any of you have gained from a injury or just no training and dieting.all ball breaking welcome I need the motivation.My bro Pumpd4lif will probably be all over this thread fukin bastard

Katelette81 is offline Female Member
    Well.. lucky for me i've never been injured or forced to stop training... BUT, after a bad break up and moving back in with my mom when I was younger I went from a size 26 pant to a 32 in 6 months! In poundage that was 115 lbs to a whopping 150 !!! I was chuuuuunky..lmao. Then I started working out.

Good luck dude! You'll get 'er back .... kill that fat! and duct tape your fridge door!!!

Ductape after I got on the scale I almost unplugged the fukin thing,it's cool cause after I got hurt I really wanted to endulge cause I was dieting and training for 8 months straight so 6 meals a day for that long and only 2 cheat meals a week,shit at that point I was almost looking for a reason to slop up some good food and relax I just didn't think I would get this carried away.O well the fun is over now let the pain begin.Thanks,by the way your avy rocks!!!!!

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    hmmm lets see u new u were gonna get fat i gave u the 1-800-jenny #for cravings j/k
    but really i know how hard it must be looking at my seperated delts and saying....wow that guy must work out maybe once in my life i might try to work out. dedic8ted1 has a thought ....i know i will get my fat ass off the 1/2 gallon of icecream(empty)that i have been laying on between me and the couch(to fat to reach around and pick it up)get ur ass to the m@#$erf#$ing gym and do sum cardio stop eating all those damn poly o string cheese and when did u start diping that shit in lard that is just nasty bro i think we should just call u dedic8ted1 for the spring cause u didnt make it past that
    on a seruis note my brother i am glad too see u are healed up did the doc give u the ok?whether he did or didnt i cant wait to start training with u again at the best gym on the planet(as pumpd4life thinks about dedic8ted1's delt envy)
    but any who do ur self a favor and STOP EATING THAT SLOP NOW.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Dude with muscle memory and a bit of dedicated cardio you will be back in no time.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    hmmm lets see u new u were gonna get fat i gave u the 1-800-jenny #for cravings j/k
    but really i know how hard it must be looking at my seperated delts and saying....wow that guy must work out maybe once in my life i might try to work out. dedic8ted1 has a thought ....i know i will get my fat ass off the 1/2 gallon of icecream(empty)that i have been laying on between me and the couch(to fat to reach around and pick it up)get ur ass to the m@#$erf#$ing gym and do sum cardio stop eating all those damn poly o string cheese and when did u start diping that shit in lard that is just nasty bro i think we should just call u dedic8ted1 for the spring cause u didnt make it past that
    on a seruis note my brother i am glad too see u are healed up did the doc give u the ok?whether he did or didnt i cant wait to start training with u again at the best gym on the planet(as pumpd4life thinks about dedic8ted1's delt envy)
    Harsh, very harsh

thats what brothers ae for

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Dude with muscle memory and a bit of dedicated cardio you will be back in no time.
    You see how ripped my bro pumpd is he didn't have shit on me when I was on point,that fukin prick he's just mad because I look better then him when I'm ripped.Now watch the can of worms that gets opened.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    You're not a fat bastard........

You're a big fvcking PIG a big fat gross nasty pig, that's what you are you fvcking garbage can...Want some fvcking mud to roll in piggy?? Ha piggyy??? HA???!!!!

Ohhh Im injured Im sad Im gonna be a fat ass and feel sorry for my pathetic Pig-SELF

Seriously, you're a fvcking fat ass pig, a lil fat bitch, get your ass up and do anything you can do, or is lil piggy too comfy on the couch??

You know what?? Im gonna come over and fvck your girl, then Im gonna do it infront of you and shes gonna LOVE it and when you get up to hit me Im gonna knock you out and laugh at you....you know why?? BECAUSE YOU'RE A FAT ASS PIG!!!!!

*music* I like to move it move it*music*

MOVE IT PUMBA!!!!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

D@mn you really love your separated delts

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX

You're a big fvcking PIG a big fat gross nasty pig, that's what you are you fvcking garbage can...Want some fvcking mud to roll in piggy?? Ha piggyy??? HA???!!!!

Ohhh Im injured Im sad Im gonna be a fat ass and feel sorry for my pathetic Pig-SELF

Seriously, you're a fvcking fat ass pig, a lil fat bitch, get your ass up and do anything you can do, or is lil piggy too comfy on the couch??

You know what?? Im gonna come over and fvck your girl, then Im gonna do it infront of you and shes gonna LOVE it and when you get up to hit me Im gonna knock you out and laugh at you....you know why?? BECAUSE YOU'RE A FAT ASS PIG!!!!!

MOVE IT PUMBA!!!!

I don't feel sorry for my self I actually enjoyed takin it easy and eating whatever I want,now sat and sun last two days of endulgement I'm off to boston market there pecan pies are the shit.By the way how'd you get so inspiring What's Pumba?

haha what u looked like and what u look like now are to COMPLETELY different things u look like u ate the dedic8ted1 i new and the only way u lookk better then me is if u have a picture of me infront of u lol

MOVE IT PUMBA!!!!
    gj rofl SO GET UP OFF THE COUCH CANT U HERE IT CRYING!!
    hehe on a softer note when r u actually starting to go back to the gym bro cause im gonna ride ur ass if u prolong it

QUOTE (BOR)

Indeed they are my reward for hard work and dedcation

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    QUOTE (BOR)

Indeed they are my reward for hard work and dedcation

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I had wrecked my knee pretty badly, which prevented me from leaving my home. I was having digestive issues at the time. The medication I was taking added alot of bloat, and weight quickly.

I went from 178-226.

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    I had wrecked my knee pretty badly, which prevented me from leaving my home. I was having digestive issues at the time. The medication I was taking added alot of bloat, and weight quickly.

I went from 178-226.
    dude that's like 50lbs man holy shit,I feel so much better now j/k

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    iron freax as a bro with so many posts i would have thought you understand the no flame policy here. most bros come here to learn and share their experience. take the flames somewhere else.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    im the opposite mate i have been injured for about a year now my injury is perminet .
    i will be starting back very soon.
    but i have lost alot of weight rather than gained but my abs showing now lol.

I fuked up man I took a vacation in my fridge

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    ivebeen training for 2 years consistently and bulking for most of the time (until july actually) and i was so fat that while doing sumo deadlifts the button of my pant broke off and my pants nearly fell down!

so YOU are not fat

I am fat

but not for too long

I start my diet all over again tommorow and back to training on monday so now it's on and let the pain begin.

Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    iron freax as a bro with so many posts i would have thought you understand the no flame policy here. most bros come here to learn and share their experience. take the flames somewhere else.
    bro thats y he started the thread he wanted to get flammed he was looking for motivation shoulda read the thread: /

Yo pumpd glad you fixed your avvy what's up

yes the lovely pain that we all luv so much glad to here it bro ill make sure im there to see the sweat drip down that double chin of urs j/k
    all joking aside i think it is time for u to put it in son its been to long time to make up for lost times in the gym i suggest u read entry #9 HARD CORE LIFE that will be u ur first day back gl not that u need it u BEAST

same shit different pyle u no the drill.the only thing to enjoy besides my sexy wife and wonderful daughter is the gym been pounding it out bro strenght going thru the roof and i took my last inject 21 days ago luvin life

Yo do some photo shop withyour avvy and blow your shoulder up real nasty,but butcher was closed today so diet starts tomorow and gym monday you know.but yeah see if you can mess with your avvy that'll be cool

u should know me by now lol i dont have the patients for computers : /

Foskamink is offline Banned
    my metabalism is slow.. one time i went to maylasia and it was too hot to go outside im talkin 120 + which is hot compared to waht im used to... so i stayed in hotel room for 2 weeks.. and i eat 2 or 3 meals a day from KFC/ mc donalds across the road cause nothing is safe in asia and mcdonalds sounded better then disease noodle fry from the bus stop stand.. i put on 13 pounds in 2 weeks... and i felt like the fattest and worst person i ever have and it was so bad i felt like a total slob with good reasons and then i cut down to the lowest i ever was

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i been to 315lbs @ 5'11
    i was injured torn pec
    but kept liften

torn pec but kept at it huh ur a BEAST

Thread Information