Thread: 24 Fitness Job?

GUnit33 is offline Member

24 Fitness Job?

Anyone know how much Sales Counselors make at 24 hour fitness? There is one right next to my apartment that's hiring, and I wouldn't mind the free membership. Thanks everyone!

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    They don't make shlt, they get min. wage plus a "draw" system of comm. If you don't know what this is I will explain: you sell $2000 worth of deals in a month and your hourly pay averages $1200 a month , you get a comm. check for $800 less taxes. They pay the crappiest comm. of any place too. Roughly $20 a deal, when I managed ballys we got like $50-$200 a deal depending on what you sold (they cut that out when I left though, now they have month to month also, when I was there they only had 3 year contracts) Also at 24 they take all the phone calls and all the walkins that come in, you have to hussle deals and always be on the phones, you will get tired of that shlt quick. It is a high turn over job, because they have such cheap rates and such a nice club that it sells it's self, they don't need highly trained sales reps, just new blood every once and awhile. A membership is only like $30 a month, get another job and just buy a membership. Oh yeh if you think "I will move up the ladder and become a manager" think again, they will move you almost every month and demote you whenever they feel like it. Best advice is to go to college, get a degree and get really paid. (wish I could of went back and did that) they "trap" you when you start making good money, you start buying new cars and banging hot chics, then the can come in and take it all away some day. I tried telling that to one manager at 24 but he wouldn't listen, he had a bad month and now he's demoted and broke as hell! That why when I had a chance to buy the salon, I jumped on it and told bally to fuk off!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Their pay sucks. Nuff said.

Thread Information