DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

i know i know......

I know i shouldn't be doing this but i find meself lately relying on gear. I am getting back to working out , lost weight because of school and not time to eat right/workout. I lost about 12-15 lbs. I was down to about 150ish something. I am back to 160 and going to start another cycle but give myself more time to get "back" but i keep ending up doing the half ass workouts and just thinking of the gear. Grrrrrrr i know its bad and it sucks !

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a friend that does the same thing. He rarely works out and only starts getting serious again when he starts a cycle which is retarded IMO. Ive kept my eye on him a lot lately and everything he has done and i can totally tell that he loses a lot of strength when he does that. Basically not to be an ass but i think if you wanna do this you need to just get up off your ass and get to the gym. Almost every night i go to the gym im tired as hell. I work 10 hours a day and go home to take a nap and usually i dont feel like getting up and going to the gym but i force myself to and i'll tell ya what, everytime i do that i am glad i did because i feel a lot better and i seem to always have a lot more energy when i get there.

Blog Entries
    I know. I do go to the gym but i find myself not feeling like doing squats and do let presses. Stuff like that. I am still working out but i know i could do better. I just want that extra kick in the ass but i know i shouldn't depend on the gear.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    I know. I do go to the gym but i find myself not feeling like doing squats and do let presses. Stuff like that. I am still working out but i know i could do better. I just want that extra kick in the ass but i know i shouldn't depend on the gear.

hmmm, you could try taking creatine. lion sells it for practically nothing

Blog Entries
    That's funny, I just started creatine. I will get back in the swing of things again i guess.

Hey tren i am taking my last physic class (remember me before asking you for help). When this class is over i am buying lots of gun powder, a quarter stick, and unleasting hell on this physic book. Never again will this book hurt another person like it hurt me.

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    There are plenty of supplements out there for what your looking for besides gear.

That's funny, I just started creatine. I will get back in the swing of things again i guess.

Hey tren i am taking my last physic class (remember me before asking you for help). When this class is over i am buying lots of gun powder, a quarter stick, and unleasting hell on this physic book. Never again will this book hurt another person like it hurt me.

physics is fun, its too bad you dont enjoy it more. but then again, its not really gonna help you with your major so theres no reason for you to study it in any more detail than whats required to pass it. thats pretty funny you're gonna blow up your book. btw, you were in e&m last semester, so are you taking modern physics next?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rar1015
    There are plenty of supplements out there for what your looking for besides gear.

Naaaawwwww, I have come to the conclusion supplements are a waste of money. If i want something to take then i will pick something that works. I am going to give meself more time before i get back on the wagon. I think i am not going to start till i can do what i was doing before i took the break.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    physics is fun, its too bad you dont enjoy it more. but then again, its not really gonna help you with your major so theres no reason for you to study it in any more detail than whats required to pass it. thats pretty funny you're gonna blow up your book. btw, you were in e&m last semester, so are you taking modern physics next?
    I am doing light waves and CRAP ! Just got over magnetic fields and all that blah blah.

I think i hate it more becaus emy teachers have been so bad. My teachers no longer cares. He leaves early everyday now and just gives us take home test. I just get my buddy to do all my test. I am glad i am putting all this money out for nothing.

p.s

The book will die

I am doing light waves and CRAP ! Just got over magnetic fields and all that blah blah.

I think i hate it more becaus emy teachers have been so bad. My teachers no longer cares. He leaves early everyday now and just gives us take home test. I just get my buddy to do all my test. I am glad i am putting all this money out for nothing.

p.s

The book will die

light waves? damn thats modern physics. if you want, you can e-mail me some problems from your take home tests. im pretty good at that kind of thing

cheating is cool. lets cheat the system bro

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    150 and you're cycling to get up to 160? Hmmm Unless you are REALLY short with a REALLY low bodyfat I'd say you could get your LBM up there without juice.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    150 and you're cycling to get up to 160? Hmmm Unless you are REALLY short with a REALLY low bodyfat I'd say you could get your LBM up there without juice.
    ya, I'd say eat, eat, eat until chicken and oats are coming out your ears and then see if you still don't gain weight without gear.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    I am short 5'6. Its very hard for me to gain weight. My goal is to be at 180lbs.

Thread Information