Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

For the UK bros....the man whos arms exploded

chan5 at 9pm..............
    Valentino....................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    chan5 at 9pm..............
    Valentino....................
    omg i seen the 5 minute thing on that video site its awesome hold up i get link

damn cant find it

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Ta Booz, I might check that out.

manc is offline Member
    Cheers Id Forgotten It Was On

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    get ready for steroids being blamed for everything. Bet they dont mention synthol or the fact he shot with dirty needles that he picked up off the floor and "blew on them" to clean any dirt off.

RAF3070 is offline Associate Member
    Yeh, been waiting to watch this programme all week, just shows how exciting my daily life is

manc is offline Member
    trouble is THE CONTENDER is also on

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    seen it on here a few month ago. will not be bothering with that. im whoring on here till 10pm then gettin into love island .

Quote Originally Posted by spencer
    seen it on here a few month ago. will not be bothering with that. im whoring on here till 10pm then gettin into love island .
    check out my tattoo thread then!

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive seen that show to many times and that guy is a friggin moron IMO.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Didnt see this Booz. Ignore that PM big fella.

Morpheaus is offline Associate Member
    watching it now...

how long is the total show / series so i can download it.. i know its illegal and wrong but in my country tv like this in english is limited and so is dvds ect

Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    how long is the total show / series so i can download it.. i know its illegal and wrong but in my country tv like this in english is limited and so is dvds ect
    do a search in the forums. its on here

Snrf is offline Banned
    He has actually mentioned that he used dirty needles off the floor, no mention of synthol yet. everything is the fault of steroids .

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Watching it and not one word of synthol has been mentioned. What a dumb ass he is.

he stabs his arm to pop the sist the dummy

That young lad was just as dumb

I quote 'if it means taking loads of pills, then it's worth it' He needs to start eating first.

What a dick, not a big fan of Mick Hart either...

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i have never bashed Valentino because ive always said each to their own,tho i do not advocate the use of oil at all.
    after seein this he is a tottal idiot..............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    i have never bashed Valentino because ive always said each to their own,tho i do not advocate the use of oil at all.
    after seein this he is a tottal idiot..............
    Is it possible that he fell foul of the law again and they made him contribute to some anti-steroid propaganda? I heard they do this in the states, like if a celeb gets caught drink driving they then have to make an anti drink driving advert.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    he's a ****ing tool that is all i can say.

and like matrix said that young BB from over here wants to start eating before he thinks of gear
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    get ready for steroids being blamed for everything. Bet they dont mention synthol or the fact he shot with dirty needles that he picked up off the floor and "blew on them" to clean any dirt off.

yea i remember that part.

what a fu_kin idiot

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    even the guy who won the mr universe was talking total crap blaming steroids for heart attacks,strokes and cancer yeah ok buddy now just get a doctor to validate ur claims with scientific proof and then i might start to believe this crap!!
    as for mick hart at least he's tryin to help people by giving them advice and knows that he had a heart attack because he was stressed and out of shape!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i didnt watch it, seen it on here before. ofcourse, i started getting texts and fone calls right away "watch this, its a DOCUMENTARY about steroids " etc, i felt obliged to tell each person that id already seen it online, how it wasnt really anything to do with steroids, and mentioned synthol. whats even better, is these people who were texting me didnt have a clue about steroids or synthol, so they will believe the bullshit

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I recieved a worried phone call from my mother. She is worried "my arms might explode too"

Snrf is offline Banned
    Shows like this are retarded. The main guy isnt even a steroid user, and all the others who go on about Steroids used massive amounts, probably constantly juicing for years on end and then they bitch about what it did to them.

Its like comparing a strung-out junkie with a person who uses recreational drugs a few times a year at parties or whatever. Yeah they might not be good for you but it won't kill you and you no doubt will lead a normal life. Doing them every day for years is gonna F you up. Though I suspect that the way most juicers watch their diet and avoid all the processed, fatty and unhealthy shit most people shovel into their gobs (not to mention the exercise) more than counteracts any health detriments of the steroids themselves.

I'd quite like to see a long-term study "Steroid users life expectancy vs average slobs life expectancy"

bet you the average (can't remember what % of the country is obese 30-40?) beer-swilling burger munching drug-reliant (as in prozac, ritalin etc) non-exercising slob won't live as long as the occasional steroid using, diet watching fitness fanatic.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I recieved a worried phone call from my mother. She is worried "my arms might explode too"

tell her : i wish

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    What a dick, not a big fan of Mick Hart either...
    Actually I liked him, seemed like a down to earth guy who knows his sh!t, I tried to download the chris report but I couldn't find it anywhere...

that steve michalik seemed like an a$$hole though, freakin'

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    i didnt watch it, seen it on here before. ofcourse, i started getting texts and fone calls right away "watch this, its a DOCUMENTARY about steroids" etc, i felt obliged to tell each person that id already seen it online, how it wasnt really anything to do with steroids, and mentioned synthol. whats even better, is these people who were texting me didnt have a clue about steroids or synthol, so they will believe the bullshit
    same here

ditto, everyone at work was like "don't ever take steroids man" lol

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    i didnt watch it, seen it on here before. ofcourse, i started getting texts and fone calls right away "watch this, its a DOCUMENTARY about steroids" etc, i felt obliged to tell each person that id already seen it online, how it wasnt really anything to do with steroids, and mentioned synthol. whats even better, is these people who were texting me didnt have a clue about steroids or synthol, so they will believe the bullshit
    Yep..once u tell them its synthol theyll just be like "Yeah..theres no such thing as that..u made it up. Steroids kill people"

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Actually I liked him, seemed like a down to earth guy who knows his sh!t, I tried to download the chris report but I couldn't find it anywhere...
    He has a reputation as a steroid guru but IMO knows less than half the guys on here, I'm surprised you can't find "The Chris Report" it's splashed all over the net, to be fair though you can get way better info from this board for free!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I use to be in contact with Mich Hart in my early days he is abit old school nowadays with his AAS advice but he is good at the diet side of things, he put about 36lb on my frame while i was under his wing but looking back his methods were rather caveman stuff, but the end results was that i was happy,

I didn't watch this program but Ive had many a phone call asking me about it and my views, Valentino is a total dick head but i am not saying synthol as no place in BB because it does, many Top bb's use this and many people i know aswell use it to bring up lagging body parts just before a show, IE peak on the biceps or poor calf's, if you don't go daft with it its a valuable tool to have pre-contest, take a look at Jay C biceps they are full of the stuff many top bb use large amounts and i suppose it not abusing it what counts, alittle size to bring up a weak body part can work at the right time.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    I use to be in contact with Mich Hart in my early days he is abit old school nowadays with his AAS advice but he is good at the diet side of things, he put about 36lb on my frame while i was under his wing but looking back his methods were rather caveman stuff, but the end results was that i was happy,

I didn't watch this program but Ive had many a phone call asking me about it and my views, Valentino is a total dick head but i am not saying synthol as no place in BB because it does, many Top bb's use this and many people i know aswell use it to bring up lagging body parts just before a show, IE peak on the biceps or poor calf's, if you don't go daft with it its a valuable tool to have pre-contest, take a look at Jay C biceps they are full of the stuff many top bb use large amounts and i suppose it not abusing it what counts, alittle size to bring up a weak body part can work at the right time.
    Well, that's something i didn't know. Thanks.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Well, that's something i didn't know. Thanks.
    Its well known within contest BB's, its all about just doing enough and not going over the top, ive just done 1 guys biceps with some and he put on an inch and you can not tell at all its synthol, it totaly changed his body, thats it just an inch and he is happy no more going over the top like many who do use it, i think they are brain dead to want to look like that valentino

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    yeup

my mom saw that, then felt compelled to warn me of the dangers of steroids

Thread Information