I guess having one day to pose w/out injury or pain is too much to ask for!!

damnit fellas, I'm in some pain over here. I dont think the two are related, but I think one may have caused the other quite possibly. I took a shot in my left lat about a week ago, the shit I was using hurts like a bitch. It's this 125mg masteron /75mg prop blend and the pain is ridiculous. I'm on my 2nd bottle now and this one is cool, but that other one was a beast. Anyways, I had to walk around w/ my shoulder kind of slumped forward from the shot, because when my lats bounced from walking it hurt pretty bad. Well now, almost 1 week later I have a really bad pain on my lower back towards the outside. It's clearly muscle pain which is a relief to know it's not disk pain, but it feels like a really bad spasm,almost like small baseball under my skin. Its on the same side my sore lat is. I almost thought maybe the fluid/oil dropped or something, but this shit is crazy. My wife has been rubbing it for me w/ some oil on her hands, the heat makes it feel somewhat better. But I want to pose today and I cant damnit!!! At least nothing upper body. I wanted to pose last week and I couldnt because my pec was tight as **** from a shot and I couldnt extend my arm out far enough to do any sort of biceps. Is it too much to ask to have one day pain/injury free? I've been through about 2 bottles of ibuprofen so far, lucky me

Mizfit is offline Banned
    doll face u gotta calm down - might be why u hurt your self and are so aggrevated

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    You always seem to be aggrevated about something man.
    Last edited by rar1015; 08-16-2006 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rar1015
    You always seem to be aggrevated about something man.

Dont talk to me about being aggrevated, your not the one training for a show you dumbass!!!

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    hehe perfections' a bitch!

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Dont talk to me about being aggrevated, your not the one training for a show you dumbass!!!
    His point exactly.

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    My point exactly!!

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    i love stayinstacked threads.
    keep your head up fella

Davion is offline New Member
    case in point, hahahah.

what a jerk.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Good luck SnStked.. I know how frustrating it must me.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    i guess you can try getting it rubbed out but you have already tried that..

do you think you can possibly have an infection?
    hopefully not. check it out .

Quote Originally Posted by Davion
    case in point, hahahah.

what a jerk.

WTF. I post a thread about training around an injury, there are tons of them on the forum, but people wanna jump my shit based on other threads that I wrote more for humor than anything. But I'm just the steroid junkie hot head arent I? And Davion, you have like 3 ****ing posts. FYI, for every bitch mouthed keyboard warrior who jumps my shit, there are 10 others who give me respect. The difference between yourself and I, is I dont just talk the talk, I walk the walk, stick around long enough and you'll see. punk

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    WTF. I post a thread about training around an injury, there are tons of them on the forum, but people wanna jump my shit based on other threads that I wrote more for humor than anything. But I'm just the steroid junkie hot head arent I? And Davion, you have like 3 ****ing posts. FYI, for every bitch mouthed keyboard warrior who jumps my shit, there are 10 others who give me respect. The difference between yourself and I, is I dont just talk the talk, I walk the walk, stick around long enough and you'll see. punk
    and we wonder why ppl think that when you're on steroids you're a hot head all the time

but seriously thats terrible whats happened to you

how long till your comp??
    any decrease in swelling pain as the days pass?

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Hope you improve soon SS...

ohhhh, quite the man you are, do you feel validated now or something? I saw like 3 other threads where you want to beat someone up, hate this, piss me off that, etc. Not just this thread.

"Punk", wow that's original. I was not the only one who "jumped your shit", but single the low post count guy out. Classic ego "pick on the smaller guy" type of rudementary thinking. Your IQ probably equals your bodyfat percentage.

Train hard.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    hang in bro ... whens the show ? ... ..inject pain sux espesh when u need tp pose ... good luck

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy k de
    hang in bro ... whens the show ? ... ..inject pain sux espesh when u need tp pose ... good luck

show is 5 wks from tomorrow bro. Everything is coming in great, I just need to be careful with my legs, it's extremely easy for me to overtrain them and it sux definition out of them. I'm dropping leg work 3 wks out this year, call me crazy but I think it's going to work quite well. My back feels 10x better today, I'm actually going to attempt to train it today, just not going to do deads. No sense in taking a chance of further injury at this point in time.

ohhhh, quite the man you are, do you feel validated now or something? I saw like 3 other threads where you want to beat someone up, hate this, piss me off that, etc. Not just this thread.

"Punk", wow that's original. I was not the only one who "jumped your shit", but single the low post count guy out. Classic ego "pick on the smaller guy" type of rudementary thinking. Your IQ probably equals your bodyfat percentage.

Train hard.

And your bodyfat % probably equals Bill Gates IQ, let us know when you get your pics up, I could use a good laugh.

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    And your bodyfat % probably equals Bill Gates IQ, let us know when you get your pics up, I could use a good laugh.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    SS.....you're always fired up about somethin man!!! you are the guy that everyone wants on their team but doesnt want to play against. Get some pics up bro....keep up the hard work & the hardcore posts!! good luck w the show.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    hahahahahaha, wow I'm still laughing.
    I'd quiet down Davion JMO..............................

way to take the focus off your shortcomings.

Quote Originally Posted by audis4
    hahahahahaha, wow I'm still laughing.
    I'd quiet down Davion JMO..............................
    why? He doesn't scare nor affect my participation here. Obviously the truth affects him and he gets riled up at any little thing just as in his threads I read.
    I find it rather amusing watching a keyboard bully.

why? He doesn't scare nor affect my participation here. Obviously the truth affects him and he gets riled up at any little thing just as in his threads I read.
    I find it rather amusing watching a keyboard bully.

Alot of my threads I've written out of boredom, to make people laugh, or just to share what's on my mind. But I have just as many threads, if not more, where I help people out in detail based on my past experiences and things that top level amateurs and national level guys do, whom I'm personal freinds with. Well I went ahead and looked at some of your bullshit threads, and there isnt A SINGLE POST where you've helped anybody out in any way, shape, or form. Your answers are short, one sentenced, and written in an ignorant, smartass manner. Especially the one about the coffee, the guy asks "Will drinking Coffee have any negative effect on me?" he explains how he drinks 2 or 3 cups throughout the day to give him energy. Your idiotic response, "I use cream and splenda in mine." Totally going around his question and giving him a B.S. response that in no way helps. Or what about your post where you just respond "I think you need to read more" Well I think you need to read more bitch, because you can't help anybody out. Also, love the one w/ the pic critique!!! A guy posts a pic, and you can't even give him constructive critiscism or props. Instead your punk response is "You are natural right?" You sound like some geek who has only been in the gym a week and thinks he's some know-it-all or some Arnold Scwarzenegger already. Post a ****ing pic if your the real McCoy, even an avatar pic of yourself, talk is cheap son. This will be my last response to you. You probably wont be here much longer anyways, guys who talk smack like you usually give up pretty easy, especially in the gym.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    ^------- STACKowned

Thread Information