Thread: ejaculation

Sage is offline Anabolic Member

ejaculation

aight, since i am on shit load of test for another month i keep banging this same girl at least four times a day, the poor thing has been treated like a sex slave for the past three months and i even let her move in with me temporarily to feed on my hunger for sex. I now get hard-ons just looking at a fully dressed nice piece of azz, going to work has been a f'cking nightmare for me. All in all i see it as a damn healthy sex appetite which i will never have again until my next cycle and she is lovein it also.

here is my problem, when the money shot comes into play i am embarassed to pull it out and let her swallow since my ejaculations have decreased from a busrting out volcanoes to just a few mizzly drops each time.

I knew i'll be shooting blanks and gave me a reason not to use a condom which is all good since she is clean, but damn, my sperm count has drastically decreased to almost nottn.

Is there anything availible on the market to make my boys produce more of the white goo. This girl is a freak, basically likes it all over her face and especially swallows like a champ.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Bro...wtf do you think you are gonna shoot out if your fvcking 4 times a day everyday

There is no money shot left! Hell my d!ck would be the sorest damn thing on the planet

Foskamink is offline Banned
    i know the problem.. when 114 and first dicoverd masterbation i would masterbait 4 times a day and always run outta juice.
    my mate can go 8 times and be fine... i struggle 3 proper loads.. 2 is good but

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    its due to over-expenditure buddy

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    on REALLY slow days ill jerk it maybe 6 or 7 NOT on cycle and by the last few times theres bascially nothing coming out

but who cares

it feels good

Quote Originally Posted by stunner5000pt
    on REALLY slow days ill jerk it maybe 6 or 7 NOT on cycle and by the last few times theres bascially nothing coming out

but who cares

it feels good
    yes it feels good.. while ur doing it but when u blow its no where near as good and 5 seconds later ur sitting there with ur dick in ur hand thinking.. why did i waste my time... on this.. i knew it was going to be a let down.. but i still am compelled to do it 2morow and the day after as i did the day before and before that

chest6 is offline Banned
    damn 4x a day thats ur prob. On my second theres like almost nuttin

Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    yes it feels good.. while ur doing it but when u blow its no where near as good and 5 seconds later ur sitting there with ur dick in ur hand thinking.. why did i waste my time... on this.. i knew it was going to be a let down.. but i still am compelled to do it 2morow and the day after as i did the day before and before that
    dude, you are obviously not very good! you should try romancing yourself first. cook yourself a meal, light a candle, even resist at first. push your hand away, tell yourself you cant. then aggressively clear a nearby table, throw yourself onto it, undo the buttons.... 'make love to yourself'

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    dude, you are obviously not very good! you should try romancing yourself first. cook yourself a meal, light a candle, even resist at first. push your hand away, tell yourself you cant. then aggressively clear a nearby table, throw yourself onto it, undo the buttons.... 'make love to yourself'
    Holy Hell

Katelette81 is offline Female Member
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... rough situation. But posts are funny as hell

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    LMAO at this thread

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    asked this question sometime ago check out increase sex drive/and ejaculate

rake922 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    Is there anything availible on the market to make my boys produce more of the white goo. This girl is a freak, basically likes it all over her face and especially swallows like a champ.
    Ejaculoid is pretty popular

Also Zinc supplementation

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    aight, since i am on shit load of test for another month i keep banging this same girl at least four times a day, the poor thing has been treated like a sex slave for the past three months and i even let her move in with me temporarily to feed on my hunger for sex. I now get hard-ons just looking at a fully dressed nice piece of azz, going to work has been a f'cking nightmare for me. All in all i see it as a damn healthy sex appetite which i will never have again until my next cycle and she is lovein it also.

here is my problem, when the money shot comes into play i am embarassed to pull it out and let her swallow since my ejaculations have decreased from a busrting out volcanoes to just a few mizzly drops each time.

I knew i'll be shooting blanks and gave me a reason not to use a condom which is all good since she is clean, but damn, my sperm count has drastically decreased to almost nottn.

Where the hell you get this shit from dude ? Just because you dont have much cum doesnt mean there aint fish in it !!!! You are going to knock that bitch up if you arnt carefull !!!!

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    this is my breakfast lunch and dinner...hahahahahahahahaha

slob is offline Member
    dam. 4 times a day? I'd nail my gf that much if I got the chance.
    What should I tell her?

now that i got a girlfriend again.. and i i really find masterbation pointless and a huge let down compared to when i didnt.. even tho i only get sex off her like once a week.. i still try and masterbait during the middle of week and it dosnt work out as well as it used to....

Quote Originally Posted by slob
    dam. 4 times a day? I'd nail my gf that much if I got the chance.
    What should I tell her?
    just tell her if she doesnt let you, then you will have to 'kill a kitten'

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member

Does she have a sister?

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rake922
    Ejaculoid is pretty popular

Also Zinc supplementation
    is that for real??

lmao thats how u do it bro

Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    now that i got a girlfriend again.. and i i really find masterbation pointless and a huge let down compared to when i didnt.. even tho i only get sex off her like once a week.. i still try and masterbait during the middle of week and it dosnt work out as well as it used to....
    i should make the most of it while i can, in that case

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3
    is that for real??
    yup

Mike_Huck is offline Banned
    Tell your girl to stick her finger up your poop hole, and you will shoot like a bazooka.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Huck
    Tell your girl to stick her finger up your poop hole, and you will shoot like a bazooka.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    ooooo kinky

now uh i have seen that movie... but i doubt it actually works...

and no i am not sticking anything up my asshole, nor will i let anyone

Oh by the way im not taking from personal experience,
    I read about it on a book call 20 ways to get down with the funk, from some pakistani sex therapist.

He stated that you will shoot out so hard, that not even a RPG comes close to it, go figure.

@ this thread

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~

First off you are one damn lucky man. Second you need more "recharge time" to get a big load. Third just b/c your on cycle you should be using some birth control measures--actually its probably more important during this time b/c sperm may be malformed.

Dude you can also use some icy hot, all you have to do is rub it all over your nut sack, and wait for the volcano to erupt, good luck i hope this help.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude you can also use some icy hot, all you have to do is rub it all over your nut sack, and wait for the volcano to erupt, good luck i hope this help.
    I have done this, do not try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    I have done this, do not try it.
    What happened?

chest6 is offline Banned
    LMAO

How did I miss this?

Wrath is offline Associate Member

"even resist at first...push your hand away" got me cryingggggggggggg

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    What happened?
    It feels very cold at first. kind of a nice feeling, but that feeling doesnt last long. before you know it it feels like your sack is on fire and you're screaming in the shower pouring water and trying to wash that shit off. that shit ****in stings!

Thread Information