Thread: This sucks

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger

This sucks

I am going to be doing a mission soon for my church and it last two years and I wont be able to see my girlfriend. She will be going to college next year and we had a talk about what was going to happen when I left. She stated that when she gets to college she will probably date other guys just because she hasnt. We have been together for about 3 years and it is very hard me to hear this. I know if it meant to be then it will happen but its going to be so hard when im around the world and I know she will be seeing other guys. Sux hard

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by justinandrews7
    I am going to be doing a mission soon for my church and it last two years and I wont be able to see my girlfriend. She will be going to college next year and we had a talk about what was going to happen when I left. She stated that when she gets to college she will probably date other guys just because she hasnt. We have been together for about 3 years and it is very hard me to hear this. I know if it meant to be then it will happen but its going to be so hard when im around the world and I know she will be seeing other guys. Sux hard
    Join the Church of Satan, we don't preach we dont require you do missions all we want is your happiness, call 1800-Satan. jk...neway

So ur gf is gonna get fvcked by other guys while you go and tell people that theyre gonna burn in hell if they dont accept jesus ??

See this situation is fvcked up, this girl doesnt want you anyway or atleast not right now and ur too hooked on her, for some reason I cannot comprehend.

But like you said, I guess it must suck.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    well, she loves me a lot, and i know she does

well, she loves me a lot, and i know she does
    You think you know she does, alot of times humans decieve themselves for comfort and secuirty.

If this bothers you that shell be fvcking other guys, you tell her and she says she still will, then she has no consideration for your feelings and I doubt she loves you...but I could be wrong.

Or maybe she thinks you'll be fvcking other girls too and when you get back you'll both stop and then get back together??

Who knows man, chances are things are not gonna work out the way you want em to when you get back, you gotta choose whats more important to you and most of all look beyond your emotions and sieze things up with a rational view because alot of times, like now I guess emotions cloud judgement.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    if she truly loves you then she won't date other guys - simple as that... AND if you truly loved her then you wouldn't leave her for 2 years.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    If she love you,she wait,but if not forget her,she is gone..

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    You think you know she does, alot of times humans decieve themselves for comfort and secuirty.

If this bothers you that shell be fvcking other guys, you tell her and she says she still will, then she has no consideration for your feelings and I doubt she loves you...but I could be wrong.

Or maybe she thinks you'll be fvcking other girls too and when you get back you'll both stop and then get back together??

Who knows man, chances are things are not gonna work out the way you want em to when you get back, you gotta choose whats more important to you and most of all look beyond your emotions and sieze things up with a rational view because alot of times, like now I guess emotions cloud judgement.

i gotta agree with IFX on this bro ! just go your seprate paths now your young if its ment to be then you will get back sometime in the future but now do whats best for you, " i'v been there "

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Just another eason to be an Agnostic !!!!

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck hope shes stays faithful

ROFL Wrong thread.... .

Goddamn Im an idiot

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I cant blame her. Not seeing eachother for 2 years is a LONG time. Chanses are you two are going to grow apart. I would not wait for someone for 2 years, impossible.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    thinking about it your right johan.
    2 years is a long time man.
    i dont think anyone would wait for 2 years, but hey you never know

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    no offence, as im just being realistic as possible. the relationship is over my friend, try not to dwell on it, and whilst you are away on your mission, things will be happening left and right that will be taking your mind off this girl. its never as bad as you think its going to be, youl be fine, she will be with other guys regardless of you were leaving or not i believe, as going to college will be a life-changing experience for her, and open her eyes. saying that, so will your mission, you will have lots of fun id imagine. although i dont imagine any girls you might meet whilst on a religious trip will be an easy lay lol

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    incorporate some extra missions into the one your going on. I'm thinking Mission 1 : have sex with as many fit birds as possible.

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah man its hard as hell to do something like that but you will get over as time goes by. I personally could not wait 2 years for someone, thats way to long bro.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Mormon, huh? Best of luck dude, but I don't admire your situation. I knew a mormon from the army who was a 27 yr old virgin with little hope of remedying that situation anytime soon. Dude couldn't even look at a Playboy mag for chrissakes. I really doubt god gives a rat's ass whether or not he beats his meat, but what do I know.

Beefyman is offline Banned
    dude she is gone 100% sure of this my friend dan when we joined the army he was with this girl for 6 years and she started ****ing tons of men about 1 month in to are bootcamp

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO i think asking her to wait 2years for you is being selfish....

Thread Information