Youngboy is offline New Member

Success with Chris report?

Has enybody had success from the ebook Chris Report i recently purchased it but plan 2 do it exactly but without the roids? comment on your gains using chris report with roids and without. I wont be doing it since im only just 18 and will wait til im 23 2 do roids.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    There are plenty of No Bull members whom have followed the Chris Report and made great gains.

As a No Bull Boy I must say that Mick is 100% top bloke and Chris's determination and drive made him achieve the goals layed out in the report. His training was 110%, diet was 110% and used very minimal gear and was successful in doing so.

Give it a try and stick with it, you won't be disappointed.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by rock75
    There are plenty of No Bull members whom have followed the Chris Report and made great gains.

As a No Bull Boy I must say that Mick is 100% top bloke and Chris's determination and drive made him achieve the goals layed out in the report. His training was 110%, diet was 110% and used very minimal gear and was successful in doing so.

Give it a try and stick with it, you won't be disappointed.
    What were the doses/durations in it?

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    i will try and see if i can find it, i got a new comp and lost some files and i think those were some of the ones that got lost ;(

i'll post Mick.

i c ur from the UK...

Thread Information