rockhardman is offline Associate Member

AS and Family?how u deal with it?

just wondering ill be doing HCG after my cycle and u have to place them bottles on the fridge, just how will i explain my family about AS? I already told my mom i did some Blood test and that im checkin my health always and she goes well as soon as ur health is good it will be alright, but she seen my dbols pills only, i dont know how to explain the Syringes though and vials, im a newbie just started so wut yall think?

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    Try to be discreet enough so you won't have to explain it. Be creative. Put the HCG in a coke can and put a note on the can that reads "mine" or your name or something along those lines. Your parents won't understand and trying to explain it to them will likely be a moot point. Don't be idealistic. Be practical.

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardman
    just wondering ill be doing HCG after my cycle and u have to place them bottles on the fridge, just how will i explain my family about AS? I already told my mom i did some Blood test and that im checkin my health always and she goes well as soon as ur health is good it will be alright, but she seen my dbols pills only, i dont know how to explain the Syringes though and vials, im a newbie just started so wut yall think?

thanx for the idea man good luck to u too bro!

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    just dont let them drink the coke can.

rake922 is offline Banned
    It depends on your parents. Only you would know if you can tell them or not.

I wouldn't tell my parents I was taking juice, but some parents might be alright with it

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    I was thinking of that the other day, but luckly I have 3 refridgerators threwout my house and garage so it wont be a problem haha

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Mine know about it so I put my HCG in the fridge and what not. Not a big deal. I think its best that parents know especially since in most countries it is illegal and you are doing it under their roof, just respect you know?

But there is also the other side to it...if you tell them and they DEMAND that you dont do it, well we all know you're still gonna do it so it just makes it worse. If they dont know they cant be against it or lay down any punishment if you go against their wishes. So just keep it discreet and put the HCG in the butter compartment or something like that.

But I do think the best thing is to tell them.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Take one of the bottom drawers out and stick it behind that...

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Just lie to them. Don't hide it in a coke can with a note because i know from experience in my family trying to label food as your own just makes people at you while they eat your sh!t.

Tell them you haven't been feeling well and the doctor gave you some medicine.

Deluge1 is offline Junior Member
    Buy a minifridge!

How old are you?

Having to hide shit from your parents?......

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think hiding stuff is akin to lying.

I hide stuff for my own peace of mind.. and theirs.

I can't think of any loving family that wouldn't be concerned if a memer was doing AAS.

Frankly put.. mine started to worry when i started to use injectable b-12.

I know they'd worry more at the slightest mention of gear..

Blame ignorance... but it's a fact.

Gear use is something to be kept to one's self.. or to one's trusted significant other.

Buy a safe and/or a mini fridge for your safety.. and their peace of mind.

Narkissos

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    just buy a mini fridge and stick it in ur bedroom and if anyone asks its for storing cans of coke or wotever so u dont have to keep going downstairs

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    I just dont tell them when im doing a cycle and i keep my stuff hidden and if they ever ask about it i usually dont tell them what it is.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Mine know about it so I put my HCG in the fridge and what not. Not a big deal. I think its best that parents know especially since in most countries it is illegal and you are doing it under their roof, just respect you know?

But there is also the other side to it...if you tell them and they DEMAND that you dont do it, well we all know you're still gonna do it so it just makes it worse. If they dont know they cant be against it or lay down any punishment if you go against their wishes. So just keep it discreet and put the HCG in the butter compartment or something like that.

But I do think the best thing is to tell them.
    Agreed - also people clsoe to you should know just in case something does go wrong.

I have dated guys that juiced and in some cases had preexisting health conditions (diabetes - i know stupid), and i wanted to know exactly what he was taking just in case something went wrong

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    my buddy just bought a mini fridge as he is staying at his mums. I have a drawer in my fridge that the family stay out of. they know whats in it though. Im lucky my GF is very understanding.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainC
    at what age does openly having illegal substances in your patents house become acceptable?
    These substances R NOT illegal everywhere

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    If you still live at home then start using the money your spending on juice to contribute to groceries and rent since you're freeloading off your parents lol..
    Otherwise wait until you move out.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    If you still live at home then start using the money your spending on juice to contribute to groceries and rent since you're freeloading off your parents lol..
    Otherwise wait until you move out.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Deluge1
    Buy a minifridge!
    Bump! Get a cheap used one and keep it in your bedroom.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    remove all labels (remember them by bottle shape/lid color) and say they're injectable fat burners.... And if they ask why u have to inject it..just say because the pills give you heartburn!

manc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Bump! Get a cheap used one and keep it in your bedroom.
    and keep the door locked

damn so many ideas dont know which one to pick yall, but im 23 yrs old and i do help with the bills and i buy my own food too, but yeah i guess about the minifridge will be good idea, but funny thing is evryone comes out with something like injectable fat burners WTF? hell ill say i need this syringes to do lipo on myself too!
    but thanx yall !DEUCES!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I live at home since i am in school , almost out and i hate having my gear in the house. I have a lock box so no one is ever going to find it. I just think its kind of a D#$% move because if our house ever got busted (for any reason) and they find this stuff , my world would crash. Parents would know im a "junkie" and THEIR house is at risk. I hate even talking about it.

It sound like you are really open about it but don't realize how serious the situation is.

eightball17 is offline Associate Member
    I don't live with my parents anymore and my girlfriend doesn't care that I'm on

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    I have never told anyone but my whole family busts my balls about it all the time because of how rapidly I gain weight. One year they see you and you're kinda eh and then a year later you're jacked? Most people will just assume juice.

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    if your moms cool with the dbol just explain that the injectables are safer because they are not as hard on your liver.

humungus88 is offline Associate Member
    If your too cheap to buy a mini fridge, dump out half a bottle of multi vits, stick the hcg in the bottom of the bottle, put the vits. back in, stick it in the fridge, and tell your parents you need to refridgeerate your multis. God, I'm a genius!

Thread Information