Thread: Close Call

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member

Close Call

Well it's no secert about the new AAS law and the fact that I stock pile ... but today let me just say I almost SH*T my paints ....... i live in a nice Suburbs quit area .. and my gym is located in a nice area ... well long story short .. around 1pm today the guy that lives 2 doors down got raided for drugs .... coke and such ........... but none the less i was going to let the dogs out when I got to the front door there were police cars as far as the eye can see ... i almost shit my paints than as I start to walk in the house A sherrif says let me speak with you ......... OHHHHHH crap i said let me put the doggs in which i have pitt bulls anyway ... he started asking me about my neighbor I told him that i hardly ever sceen him and that I keep to myself ... well after a few questions he than asks me why Do I have a camera surveillance system which i gust upgraded to 8 cameras .... wel I said we have had problems with a break in and also my wife was being stalked .......... as if I was lyeing he said were there police reports I said sure were ............... what is this guys deal mean while I am sitting on a small pharm of AAS, any way he says stay here.. I am like fuk what the hell .. i was trying so hard to keep my cool but shit was just running in my mind ... any way 10 min later he comes back and say sorry to bother you we are just checking things any way ............ that butt munch figuard since i had camears and high tech security systems i must be a dealer but truth ( I am a electronics freaK) i have Bio scan door locks and so on ........... But damn that was just crazy well I am now at the point were doing gear may not be worth it

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Hey what is the new AAS law that you are talking about? Do you have a link? Thanks!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Why? Cuz ur neighbor got caught?

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Why? Cuz ur neighbor got caught?

bro I am just so paranoid it's not even funny ..... but any way bro It just scared the sh*t out of me ... but I took my eve injection so i will be ok LOL but i had no idea neighbor was a coke dealer that's just crazy

humungus88 is offline Associate Member
    Maybe stockpiling isn't a good thing to do. But believe me, I know how good it feels to have everything, and to not have to place a lot of orders, but I'd rather pay a little more, and only sit on 1 cycle worth. If anything, 1 cycle, first offense, that has to be a slap on the wrist, especially with no prior drug convictions.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    Hey what is the new AAS law that you are talking about? Do you have a link? Thanks!

yes here is the thread and A video

http://www.steroidlaw.com/images/steroids_0002.wmv

WHAT'S the deal new AAS Laws

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Send your stockpile to me, and I will hold onto it for ya...no worries...lolol

Quote Originally Posted by humungus88
    Maybe stockpiling isn't a good thing to do. But believe me, I know how good it feels to have everything, and to not have to place a lot of orders, but I'd rather pay a little more, and only sit on 1 cycle worth. If anything, 1 cycle, first offense, that has to be a slap on the wrist, especially with no prior drug convictions.

dont matter what your priors were if you have enough that they deam trafficing than you can get 15-25 years remeber they are saying that just .5ml is just one unit now and 1 pill is one unit so like perks 100 pill is deamed more than personal thus to the one to one ratio: 1 AAS pill is now one unit

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Send your stockpile to me, and I will hold onto it for ya...no worries...lolol

LOL i bet ......... i just gave my long time boy a good bit

Triple X is offline Banned
    Dude, where the hell you live? Cameras, bio doors, etc.....
    Must be rich.

Thread Information