Tactikz is offline New Member

Motivation Through HATE

Today, I went out for the first time in about a year to a club with my girl. I ran into a dude I haven't seen in two years. The reason I haven't talked to him is because of some bullshit that happened two years ago. Seeing him made me miss his family and the times we went together, however, the problems that made us split up were of no fault of his own or mine, just happened to be the politics of it all.

But then on the car ride home I began to get upset, sad and frustrated at the same time and my instict and gut feeling was to hit the gym hard and heavy, including cardio. Not only that, but my drive to juice it up again was hitting the roof. I've been clean for over 2 years now and intend on staying clean, but I've never been so motivated in my life to become strict on myself.

Anyone else go through this?

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I don't get it, it doesn't sound like you hate him to me, did you post this when you got back from the club? (still drunk)

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    I don't get it, it doesn't sound like you hate him to me, did you post this when you got back from the club? (still drunk)
    Nah, I don't hate HIM, what happened was that some dude tried to ruin my life in every which way possible (long story) about two years ago, I since got my shit on track and the same dude is friends with the guy I saw tonight. The guy i saw tonight is a solid guy, he's just stuck in the middle. The bottom line is because of one asshole who associates with him, I stopped talking to him to cut all ties to the asshole.

What pissed me off is that I was out a good friend.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactikz
    Nah, I don't hate HIM, what happened was that some dude tried to ruin my life in every which way possible (long story) about two years ago, I since got my shit on track and the same dude is friends with the guy I saw tonight. The guy i saw tonight is a solid guy, he's just stuck in the middle. The bottom line is because of one asshole who associates with him, I stopped talking to him to cut all ties to the asshole.

What pissed me off is that I was out a good friend.
    So now you wanna get buff and win him back?

Sorry, couldn't help myself!

I do kinda know what you mean though, I workout after work when I'm feeling stressed and pissed off and it helps me to alleviate my anger/frustrations, also when I'm trying to squeeze out one last rep sometimes it helps me to focus on someone that I hate.

slob is offline Member
    My workouts are always great when I am pissed off at something or someone. I know exactly where you are coming from.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Sounds to me like it was a decision you made in order to surround your self with better.

My assumption - you cut him off because although he was in the middle, he must of been more partial to the other dude.

There are alway reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    Sounds to me like it was a decision you made in order to surround your self with better.

My assumption - you cut him off because although he was in the middle, he must of been more partial to the other dude.

There are alway reasons
    You're bang on with why I had to cut him off.

I just wanted to get jacked back up because it's what I turn too when the going gets tough. Nothing beats the gym for tearing up some stress and emotional feelings.

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Today, I went out for the first time in about a year to a club with my girl. I ran into a dude I haven't seen in two years. The reason I haven't talked to him is because of some bullshit that happened two years ago. Seeing him made me miss his family and the times we went together, however, the problems that made us split up were of no fault of his own or mine, just happened to be the politics of it all.

But then on the car ride home I began to get upset, sad and frustrated at the same time and my instict and gut feeling was to hit the gym hard and heavy, including cardio. Not only that, but my drive to juice it up again was hitting the roof. I've been clean for over 2 years now and intend on staying clean, but I've never been so motivated in my life to become strict on myself.

Hell yeah bro,I use all my faults and mistakes and turn it into fire to do better in the gym and out.Sometimes I think if I didn't make any mistakes I wouldn't be so driven,but be smart about about it

Beefyman is offline Banned
    dude just do it take some test nothing too hard... the needle is calling your name. can you hear it now? it is say shhhhhhoooooooooottttt uuuupppppp shhhhhhhhoooootttt uppppppppppppppp and your nuts are saying the same

Beefyman is offline Banned
    damn double post

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I use whatever means I need for gym motivation bro! So go for it and train like a mofo ANIMAL!

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie

oh hell yea bro. hatred is what got me started in the gym, and it continues to fuel my desire to keep making gains...

especially hatred for my sworn enemy. i swear, il be able to pick up and throw a 400 pound rock eventually cause of my shear hatred for him

Thread Information