Boy I had some goods stres relief today!!!

I in the middle of traning for a bodybuilding competiton, actually like 3 wks away. Its lots of stress on me and my famly, and today I just coudnt take it anymore, I need break bad!! So first I went to the bar and ate 36 chicken wings!! and i had celery and blue cheese too, then I drank a bunch of draft beers, then stopped at the gas station for more beer, and I got a big cup too, and I drank more beer and drove my truck up and down dirt roads for couple hours, even smoked a little pot to!! I tink I really needed a brake from all of this, I feel better niow. Cant wait to be stabnding uop there with my first place tropphy!!!!!!!!

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    That sounds like fun I hope you got it out of your system..Knock em dead SS..

yea, my belly is still a little flabby, hopefully the beer will help pull some water out, I herd lots of pros do it

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    stayinstacked......no flame bro.....but.....we lost good fireman over the years due to failing drug screens........number 1 failure is for pot. just a couple of months ago....a 12 year engineer, failed because of a lortab he took for a tooth ach. instead of going to a doctor and getting a script, he used his wifes pills. use your head bro, pot is for losers anyway. good luck

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    wow dude... I dunno your three weeks out and you do that to yourself .. that really suprises me.. Time off and having some fun is good.. but your telling me you did REC drugs, and then drank n drove???? wtf???

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Lately I have been having like 2 beers a week on cycle myself. I find it keeps me sane from the strict dieting and really has no noticeable effects on my gains. Smoking pot however is wonderful for bulking. When it comes time for a meal and I just can't force it down I smoke a little and problem solved...I can eat it all!

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I in the middle of traning for a bodybuilding competiton, actually like 3 wks away. Its lots of stress on me and my famly, and today I just coudnt take it anymore, I need break bad!! So first I went to the bar and ate 36 chicken wings!! and i had celery and blue cheese too, then I drank a bunch of draft beers, then stopped at the gas station for more beer, and I got a big cup too, and I drank more beer and drove my truck up and down dirt roads for couple hours, even smoked a little pot to!! I tink I really needed a brake from all of this, I feel better niow. Cant wait to be stabnding uop there with my first place tropphy!!!!!!!!
    I was always under the impression that it's a VERY fragile and important time for diet, training, water intake, sleep, etc 3 weeks out before a competition?

If you can do all that AND get first place, you're my hero!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Please read the rules. No discussion of recreational drugs.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    carlos is right, no rec drugs. but i do have to say this, sounds like a fun afternoon!

Thread Information