Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Relationship ended

Well you can refer to my other posts if you must.. but we're done.. she is suffering through major depression, feels that she is being punished because is not planning on marrying someone of the same faith... she has been unsure of us for a few months.. she said tonight she cant do it any longer... So I said fine.. kissed her on the forehead and told her I will always love her, she can keep the ring.. and left.... I think she'll realize that this is the worst thing she could have ever done, and realize that this is not what she wants.. but until she does whatever. and if she doesnt, then it wasnt meant to be!

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Very sorry to hear this but hopefully all will work out... be strong...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Quote Originally Posted by *Admin*
    Very sorry to hear this but hopefully all will work out... be strong...
    Thanks bro.. really hoping it will.. Going away with some friends this weekend.. be a n ice time to clear the head for both of us!

Beefyman is offline Banned
    What a NUT... anyway sorry man. i hope she does come back to you

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    it will make you stronger if she comes back or not

Bear-StrengthWithin is offline Junior Member
    Wow it ended anyway? Guess she,s deeper in that depression then i thought... sucks..Guess it proved my theory right once again. Sorry but once you end a relationship with someone in deep depression they wont come back too you. Sorry to let you know but just saying if it ended now accept that it will be ended for ever.Unless you make it up within a month or so. There is a chance she will get a relationship again but not with you. Choices.. Choices..
    Last edited by Bear-StrengthWithin; 08-31-2006 at 02:16 AM.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    sorry to hear hun - but if she kept having questions - it is the right decision

keep your chin up

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry to hear that mate.
    good luck in the future and i hope it all works out for you.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    That sucks bro. But the bood thing is that you did not get married. Things heppen for the bust. It dont alwas seam that way but they work out.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Sorry about the break up bro, we are here for you.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    That sucks bro. But the bood thing is that you did not get married. Things heppen for the bust. It dont alwas seam that way but they work out.
    Agreed.(cept for the spelling)

hahaha i didnt want to correct him, i thought he might be drunk.

hahaha i didnt want to correct him, i thought he might be drunk.

AleX-69 is offline Member
    Well i had a depressive gf some time ago. Been with her for almost 2 years. In the end her depression started to affect me.. Some of my closest friends told me I was more "lazy" than usual, wasn't smiling that much anymore, less energetic..

That was the point where i draw the line and ended the relationship. I tried to help her through her depression all the time but it was a never ending battle with no chance of winning really...When something like this starts to take effect on your on personality its a bit too much.

Since this relationship i have a sense for people (especially girls) with depressive behavior and try to stay away from them.

Point is.. maybe it wasn't that bad to end the relationship now before it could have an impact on your personality..

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Well you can refer to my other posts if you must.. but we're done.. she is suffering through major depression, feels that she is being punished because is not planning on marrying someone of the same faith... she has been unsure of us for a few months.. she said tonight she cant do it any longer... So I said fine.. kissed her on the forehead and told her I will always love her, she can keep the ring.. and left.... I think she'll realize that this is the worst thing she could have ever done, and realize that this is not what she wants.. but until she does whatever. and if she doesnt, then it wasnt meant to be!
    Sorry to hear that bro, I know we spoke in the other thread about it. Were the two of you engaged as well? Since you said keep the ring I am assuming so.

Time heals all bro, and only time will tell if you two are meant for each other or not. Surround yourself with family and friends during this time bro, nothing will keep your mind off of it, but comfort makes a world of difference.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Yea I just recently told my mom all this, and she said straight up "you have your whole life ahead of you, do you want to spend it with someone who will suffer through depression for the rest of their life, and bring you down with them??".... Pretty scary

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    sorry to hear hun - but if she kept having questions - it is the right decision

keep your chin up
    Thanks hun, pretty hard right now... Coming up to wonderland this weekend with some friends though..

Quote Originally Posted by AleX-69
    Well i had a depressive gf some time ago. Been with her for almost 2 years. In the end her depression started to affect me.. Some of my closest friends told me I was more "lazy" than usual, wasn't smiling that much anymore, less energetic..

That was the point where i draw the line and ended the relationship. I tried to help her through her depression all the time but it was a never ending battle with no chance of winning really...When something like this starts to take effect on your on personality its a bit too much.

Since this relationship i have a sense for people (especially girls) with depressive behavior and try to stay away from them.

Point is.. maybe it wasn't that bad to end the relationship now before it could have an impact on your personality..
    When I was with her, I wouldnt feel good about myself.. everything else was bla... Im not going to lie but I started talking to a girl a few months ago, and I know she likes me, and with her EVERYTHING is positive, even bad things have a positive side! ...... I would give us another chance.. but for now I dont want to talk/see/hear from her

AleX-69 is offline Member
    Yea I just recently told my mom all this, and she said straight up "you have your whole life ahead of you, do you want to spend it with someone who will suffer through depression for the rest of their life, and bring you down with them??".... Pretty scary
    scary but true!

Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    Sorry to hear that bro, I know we spoke in the other thread about it. Were the two of you engaged as well? Since you said keep the ring I am assuming so.

Time heals all bro, and only time will tell if you two are meant for each other or not. Surround yourself with family and friends during this time bro, nothing will keep your mind off of it, but comfort makes a world of difference.
    Yea im just sitting back and letting whatever is supposed to happen, happen.. Heading out on the boat with my dad right now though.. should be a nice day

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought I read in another thread you were taking some time to yourself.

So now is the time to really do so. Relax, keep your self occupied, and her off your mind.

Good luck to you man. We're here for you.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    I thought I read in another thread you were taking some time to yourself.

So now is the time to really do so. Relax, keep your self occupied, and her off your mind.

Good luck to you man. We're here for you.
    Thanks man!!! Honestly I have a little tear in my eye ( prolly cuz im a little sad anywayz at the moment) but its because everyone here actually cares about other member, and most of us have never even met!! Where else could you find internet love like this ... Thanks again everyone, and sorry if I whine for a few days

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Thanks man!!! Honestly I have a little tear in my eye ( prolly cuz im a little sad anywayz at the moment) but its because everyone here actually cares about other member, and most of us have never even met!! Where else could you find internet love like this ... Thanks again everyone, and sorry if I whine for a few days
    Of course - we all have perosnaliteis etc and obviously you develop some sort of relationships with people who post regualrily.

It's human nature

Mizfit is offline Banned
    We have awesome people - sometimes it's alot easier to talk to people you don't see in person ona daily basis about what is disturbing us.

Kepp your head up, stay in the gym, take some time to yourself. Go out and have fun w/ your friends, enjoy the single life. It sounds to me like she has snakes in her head, something else is out ther waiting for you, someday you'll be glad it didnt work out because there was somebody better for you

Also, what the hell is up w/ all of these ****ing people and letting a certain faith **** up a relationship? I have a friend who is like this, unless he finds a girl who is in his tiny little "rare" form of christianity, he wont even date her. The guy stays single and miserable, freaking wierdo. Christianity is Christianity, beleiving is believing, who is to say that your religion is the right one anyways? I think the entire concept is stupid, look at what all the war in this world is over.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Kepp your head up, stay in the gym, take some time to yourself. Go out and have fun w/ your friends, enjoy the single life. It sounds to me like she has snakes in her head, something else is out ther waiting for you, someday you'll be glad it didnt work out because there was somebody better for you
    Right on.

Sorry to here bro, we are here for you anyway.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If you love someone let her go, if she comes back she's yours.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    hey man, whine away! this is the place to wail(sp?) i did the same thing when my old lady and i wer having problems. mizfit is right, it is better for this to end now than later. you dont want to be with someon full of negative energy. religion is suposed to be a n upliiftingpoitve thing, when religion brings guilt and misery, it is no longer something i want in my life. i wouldnt care if someone believed that cookie monster was god, elmo was jesus and snuffalupugus was the holy spirit. as long as they loved me i would be fine with whatever faith they were! love is suposed to be unconditonal,not religiously biased!!! one day you will look back and be glad u didnt end up with her, for now. let time heal you and stay strong!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    hey man, whine away! this is the place to wail(sp?) i did the same thing when my old lady and i wer having problems. mizfit is right, it is better for this to end now than later. you dont want to be with someon full of negative energy. religion is suposed to be a n upliiftingpoitve thing, when religion brings guilt and misery, it is no longer something i want in my life. i wouldnt care if someone believed that cookie monster was god, elmo was jesus and snuffalupugus was the holy spirit. as long as they loved me i would be fine with whatever faith they were! love is suposed to be unconditonal,not religiously biased!!! one day you will look back and be glad u didnt end up with her, for now. let time heal you and stay strong!
    lmfao!! Even my parents are glad because they didnt want me to end up with her... Im so sad its not right. going to get smashed to night boys... I know terrible but hopefully I'll have some fun

twiney is offline Junior Member
    All the best..

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    your only 22 bro... come the fuk on, are you serious about getting married at your age?

and your girl broke up with you because you were raised in a household with different beliefs than her.. thats freaking RETARDED!!!if you guys really do "love" eachother thats all that matters..

anyways at your age it should be all about living it up and having a good time, not dealing with bullshit drama like your going through right now over some stupid female... JMO.. but hey everyones different.. keep your head up man.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    your only 22 bro... come the fuk on, are you serious about getting married at your age?

and your girl broke up with you because you were raised in a household with different beliefs than her.. thats freaking RETARDED!!!if you guys really do "love" eachother thats all that matters..

anyways at your age it should be all about living it up and having a good time, not dealing with bullshit drama like your going through right now over some stupid female... JMO.. but hey everyones different.. keep your head up man.
    When you think you've met the one age does not matter brother!! But on that note I am having fun... I went out tonight to a club I used to work at, and I swear I musta looked alright cuz girls were "eye facking the shit outta me"hahah ( wedding crashers) ... But I ended up making out with two cougars.. Meh it was a good night... but I would see girls who looked like my ex, and it hurts to think about her.. So thats my goal... to NOT think about her!!

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    sorry to hear..

if your ever down in Otown gimme a shout we'll hit up something in the market brah

When you think you've met the one age does not matter brother!! But on that note I am having fun... I went out tonight to a club I used to work at, and I swear I musta looked alright cuz girls were "eye facking the shit outta me"hahah ( wedding crashers) ... But I ended up making out with two cougars.. Meh it was a good night... but I would see girls who looked like my ex, and it hurts to think about her.. So thats my goal... to NOT think about her!!
    i love that line from wedding crashers!dude glad you had a good night, see there are plenty of girls to go around, enjoy!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    sorry to hear..

if your ever down in Otown gimme a shout we'll hit up something in the market brah
    holy shit your alive bro!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    i love that line from wedding crashers!dude glad you had a good night, see there are plenty of girls to go around, enjoy!!!!!
    haha I loved that movie... But yea lots of women.. unfortunatly im still in the "I want her back" stage lol

haha I loved that movie... But yea lots of women.. unfortunatly im still in the "I want her back" stage lol
    just think about the guys from wedding crashers. look at all the fun they had when they were single, this could be you!!! enjoy the freedom.watch out for the "stage 5 clingers" and look for the ladiys with the tatto on there lower back"it might as well be a bullseye"

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Needmore, sorry to hear it bro, but no matter how bad it gets, no matter how ugly it seems, no matter how lonely you feel-ABSOLUTELY NO COUGAR HUNTING!!!

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Best of luck needmorestrength ...... but it is a fact of life that the lowest common denominator prevails. Surround yourself with positive people the negative people bring you down!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information