mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member

NOt if you noticed, but heres why Maxxie be posted....ahbit moe-ahlot-moe

You may or may not have notice that I'm posting more... Well this Sunday will make it two weeks since I broke up with my g/f of 8mo---

I know I know you guys have had holes in your underwear for longer...(LIke Johan-dude seriously gets new tighty whitey's---ask Carlos- Iknow hes got some you can barrow)
    She's a good girl but after being married I didn't want to get into a long term relationship and she started showing signs of lock down even after I made it clear... shes hurt and I feel bad but... Its either do it know or hurt her worse later...

Now wheres the Simp from all the gorgeous women of AR (no your an ass pls)-j/k
    I know 90% of all her friends are like that fukin prick di<k mutha F'er. I hope he sh^ts and dies on tha toilet... what a pig for not givin u a chance.. I'd kill him myself if I didn't want his number

I'm pluggin my boy Bob!!!! he gets me out of the gutter---listen to the second-dirty, last one funny, 1st one- just fukin Bob rockin

I picked three funny and dirty ones.... hell I might even turn you on to tha Blues... If you like Maximus at all you'll listen to them

take a chance... once in your life

http://www.bolt.com/mmaximus25/audio/2101730

http://www.bolt.com/mmaximus25/audio/2101795

http://www.bolt.com/mmaximus25/audio/2101823
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 08-31-2006 at 08:39 AM.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    oh well bro, sometimes things dont workout ay.
    you will move on and find someone else.

btw thank you for you pm, i replyed to it

Quote Originally Posted by collar
    oh well bro, sometimes things dont workout ay.
    you will move on and find someone else.

btw thank you for you pm, i replyed to it
    your a good bro, and you know my thoughts now too... everything is a grain mine would say... when asked why? cuz everything you can think of happens to a single grain...

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    true that.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    As long as you were honest riht from the beginning - not a problem - but being single in the winter is not as fun as being single in the summer u know

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    As long as you were honest riht from the beginning - not a problem - but being single in the winter is not as fun as being single in the summer u know
    NO doubt Miz... but It wasn't about being single... out of respect to her and it almost hurt her worse (she says she almost would rather me have cheated, that ways she'd know how to feel) ... I'm a hermit.... I want almost need to hurt also... becasue I am sorry for even getting invloved with her... it is all my fault, but was origially lonely after the woman I truley love said she needed a break from our marriage...

I should have stayed a hermit... but I thought as an adult I could date someone and they not get too attached... I am not the wises of the wise Miz...

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    No women or man or any one for that matter will ever keep me from posting here or doing what i like, if that's how things are when in a relationship i would rather be single. Were you not posting here because she didn't want you to or got mad because you did and were not paying attention to her? Just wondering why you are posting more now and not the same when you were with her. I mean i have been in relationships before and some women do try to control, but as soon as they try and start to pull that $hite with me i say peace out, laaaaaaaaaaater. Obviously things weren't meant to be with you and her or else you would still be together. Sorry to hear it but don't sweat it bro there are plenty of women out there for you, go out and have some fun and date and take your time. Nice to see you posting more and welcome back.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    He's probably just posting more because he has more spare time and needs to keep his mind occupied.

I did the same thing when my girl and i were on a 5 day tiff that I thoght was going to be permanent. I didn;t want to go right out and hit the bars and bring some tramp home, so I sat at home and sulked and watched movies and ate junk food like a woman.

Then we got back together and I'm glad I didn;t go out manwhoring at my first chance.

It's catch 22. If he goes back out to the bars, every chick he dates is going to get clingy like the last one. If he doesn't chase any tail, what's the point of being a guy?

The grass is always greener on the other side, just make sure she doesn't build a fence in case you want to come back to the old grass.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    No women or man or any one for that matter will ever keep me from posting here or doing what i like, if that's how things are when in a relationship i would rather be single. Were you not posting here because she didn't want you to or got mad because you did and were not paying attention to her? Just wondering why you are posting more now and not the same when you were with her. I mean i have been in relationships before and some women do try to control, but as soon as they try and start to pull that $hite with me i say peace out, laaaaaaaaaaater. Obviously things weren't meant to be with you and her or else you would still be together. Sorry to hear it but don't sweat it bro there are plenty of women out there for you, go out and have some fun and date and take your time. Nice to see you posting more and welcome back.
    actually she was around me twenty four 7777... I didn't notice really until my family issues became my priority not her... I started to realize but... not a harsh way.... nothing not even AR comsumes me but "Me" but I never got on my puter really, I wake up this morning and thought of posting... when waking up with her, or bwtween her calling me 10 times a day and work, didn't really get on the net at work... get home shes callin to know when Id's be home so she can come over... shes a bit comsuming my relaxation time---or time to myself that I would be using to help peeps here or jacking off and such....\\\ do ya understand now....

Before this I was hella depressed after my divorce and didn't do much,,, I finally told Warrior when he called me out some time back... but thats it... he was still is a close bro from the oldie but goodie days....I wrote and was a hermit.... until well in tha head again (I have a habit of projecting- so if I'm mad or sad or what ever I'll tend to not be the right person and really dont wanna subject people and AR to that)... Im a bit of a loaner man... and I alwasy do what comes to my mind (that was to write)and AR or the world wasn't gonna help me figure my own head out...

I help and post when I feel like it really kinda (dont ever notice til I look back)... and simply put for 05 my sorrow got the best of me...... Then being with my most recent EX didn't even notice till now

THX Style... I'm the ever lasting self absorbed Bloke... but with a big heart

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    He's probably just posting more because he has more spare time and needs to keep his mind occupied.

I did the same thing when my girl and i were on a 5 day tiff that I thoght was going to be permanent. I didn;t want to go right out and hit the bars and bring some tramp home, so I sat at home and sulked and watched movies and ate junk food like a woman.

Then we got back together and I'm glad I didn;t go out manwhoring at my first chance.

It's catch 22. If he goes back out to the bars, every chick he dates is going to get clingy like the last one. If he doesn't chase any tail, what's the point of being a guy?

The grass is always greener on the other side, just make sure she doesn't build a fence in case you want to come back to the old grass.
    no old grass I hurt her enough...

know whats fuked though... my Tv is busted... try being a hermit then... is like ur a cat in a fish bowl and the fish is on the out side... all you can do is watch the fuker have more room and gett real fukin hungry

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaximus25
    no old grass I hurt her enough...

know whats fuked though... my Tv is busted... try being a hermit then... is like ur a cat in a fish bowl and the fish is on the out side... all you can do is watch the fuker have more room and gett real fukin hungry
    Yeah, tell me about it. My other house where I stayed when we were broken up didn;t have cable. Lots of silence and time to reflect (and play on AR).

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    see im a winter guy... so I love girls in their cute snow suits

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    see im a winter guy... so I love girls in their cute snow suits
    Man not to sound full of myself, but I never have a problem with women any part of the year... not like their all super models or anything but I seem to attract the craziest freaks too....
    so I gotta stay in and herm it out... I might even break a new wack off record
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 08-31-2006 at 03:57 PM.

Thread Information