My wife thinks Jay Cutler is hot

I think it's awesome, I'm not the least bit mad or jealous whenever she says soemthing about him. I think it rules that she is into a guy who is that ****ing big. I mean how many girls would seriously find that attractive? So basically I'm given the go ahead to get as large as humanly freaking possible, she loves it!! I talk about my cycles with her, she's all into it. She'll be like "you going to get more EQ baby?" hahahahah, I'm dead serious

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Awesome chick! Honestly no girl I have ever dated was worried about me cycling, they knew how much time I put into research etc, and figured I was a big boy, I could make my own decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    Awesome chick! Honestly no girl I have ever dated was worried about me cycling, they knew how much time I put into research etc, and figured I was a big boy, I could make my own decisions.

yep, I put it right out there for them. Girls would eventually ask me, and I'd be like "yep, i sure do" if they couldnt deal with it then tough shit

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    I like him man... Hes a solid dude... After meeting him and just chatting with him with no one around... for like 10-15mins.... his just a solid dude...

Gayle the Pro fem I met she also commented on how he doesn't do or pull the bull shit that (no names cuz hes one of my favs) some of the other pros do...\\

I think for a dude hes a good looking bro ya know...

chest6 is offline Banned
    Man U got a keeper SS..Most I've talked to think the same ol' bs

Thread Information