cfiler is offline Anabolic Member

500 lb. woman rejoices..........

at installation of new large door in her home, then finds her husband and daughter having sex

A 500-pound Chattanooga woman's caretakers are behind bars. Channel Three first told you about 52 year old Peggie Johnson last month when Channel Three help highlight her need to install a larger door in her home. Now, Peggie's story takes a sad turn. Johnson's husband and her daughter are in jail.

Everyone was excited for Peggie when she got that new door, now she faces yet another challenge. Because Peggie is so heavy, she needs someone to take care of her 24 hours a day.

Police say Peggie's husband and daughter were neglecting her by not feeding her or keeping her clean. When those allegations came to light, police discovered an even more disgusting twist.

"No, I don't want to be neglected, I don't want to be sitting in my own urine, my own waste," Johnson said. At more than five-hundred pounds, Peggie Johnson relies on family and friends to care for her. "Charles and Mary both was doing it, but then they got arrested last night and I got nobody now, I'm just stuck here," she said.

Peggie says taking care of her can be a lot of work and her husband Charles, and daughter Mary may have just had enough. "I wish Charles wasn't in there, I wish Charles could come back and do like he's supposed to and help me get out of this bed like he promised and be here for me and help me," she said.

Charles Johnson and Mary Alice Nichols are charged with willful abuse, neglect and exploitation of an adult. "I depended on him a whole lot and no I don't want him in jail and I depended on him and I hate to know what happen, but the officer said he just wasn't going to keep letting it go on and on and on," Johnson said.

On top of the neglect, the two are charged with incest for apparently having sex, Peggie says that's the most painful part. "It's just sad and it hurts so bad for what's happened and what's been going on, and I really don't know the words to say," she said. Now, the news of the arrests, put a damper on Peggie's hopes for a new life. "I was so happy when my new door went in and Charles even helped work on the door and everything, and so I could have a new life and I could go out and do things and we can go places and that, and now this," she said.

Johnson and Nichols will both be in a Hamilton County court on Friday facing their two charges. If you're wondering what classifies incest, Tennessee state law says step-parents and even adopted parents can be charged with incest, even though they are not blood relatives.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/news/index.cfm?sid=2942

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    was it a stepdughter or his real daughter?

lol i used to live in tn, just north of chattanooga

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    i wish survival of the fittest was in effect a little more

chest6 is offline Banned
    So happy about her new door

"He needs to come back and take care of me..like hes supposed to"
    He isnt supposed to BABY SIT YOU Fat Fvck

"I dont want to sit in my own urine, my own waste"
    Thats your problem you did to yourself. Maybe you shouldnt have gotten to 500 fvckin pounds

Pathetic and disgusting.

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    at installation of new large door in her home, then finds her husband and daughter having sex

A 500-pound Chattanooga woman's caretakers are behind bars. Channel Three first told you about 52 year old Peggie Johnson last month when Channel Three help highlight her need to install a larger door in her home. Now, Peggie's story takes a sad turn. Johnson's husband and her daughter are in jail.

Everyone was excited for Peggie when she got that new door, now she faces yet another challenge. Because Peggie is so heavy, she needs someone to take care of her 24 hours a day.

Police say Peggie's husband and daughter were neglecting her by not feeding her or keeping her clean. When those allegations came to light, police discovered an even more disgusting twist.

"No, I don't want to be neglected, I don't want to be sitting in my own urine, my own waste," Johnson said. At more than five-hundred pounds, Peggie Johnson relies on family and friends to care for her. "Charles and Mary both was doing it, but then they got arrested last night and I got nobody now, I'm just stuck here," she said.

Peggie says taking care of her can be a lot of work and her husband Charles, and daughter Mary may have just had enough. "I wish Charles wasn't in there, I wish Charles could come back and do like he's supposed to and help me get out of this bed like he promised and be here for me and help me," she said.

Charles Johnson and Mary Alice Nichols are charged with willful abuse, neglect and exploitation of an adult. "I depended on him a whole lot and no I don't want him in jail and I depended on him and I hate to know what happen, but the officer said he just wasn't going to keep letting it go on and on and on," Johnson said.

On top of the neglect, the two are charged with incest for apparently having sex, Peggie says that's the most painful part. "It's just sad and it hurts so bad for what's happened and what's been going on, and I really don't know the words to say," she said. Now, the news of the arrests, put a damper on Peggie's hopes for a new life. "I was so happy when my new door went in and Charles even helped work on the door and everything, and so I could have a new life and I could go out and do things and we can go places and that, and now this," she said.

Johnson and Nichols will both be in a Hamilton County court on Friday facing their two charges. If you're wondering what classifies incest, Tennessee state law says step-parents and even adopted parents can be charged with incest, even though they are not blood relatives.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/news/index.cfm?sid=2942
    It's a hormonal problem guys cmon......

Not to be insensitive but...PUT DOWN THE HO HO'S YOU FRIGGIN WHALE. PEOPLE IN RWANDA, HAITI, INDONESIA, CHINA, ETC. ARE STARVING TO DEATH. HALF OF THEM DRINK WATER THAT ANIMALS PISS IN!

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW A 500LB ETHIOPIAN! CRY ME A RIVER BEHEMOTH!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6

Thats your problem you did to yourself. Maybe you shouldnt have gotten to 500 fvckin pounds

Pathetic and disgusting.
    Unless its a thyroid issue....I totally agree with this.

Matter of fact, it was my sentiments exactly.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101
    It's a hormonal problem guys cmon......

Not to be insensitive but...PUT DOWN THE HO HO'S YOU FRIGGIN WHALE. PEOPLE IN RWANDA, HAITI, INDONESIA, CHINA, ETC. ARE STARVING TO DEATH. HALF OF THEM DRINK WATER THAT ANIMALS PISS IN!

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW A 500LB ETHIOPIAN! CRY ME A RIVER BEHEMOTH!
    Exactly! Whenever someone is like.. "Its genetic" or.. "I cant help it" Im just like "hmm..are there any obese people that cant help it in third world countries where there is not enough food/money to go around? Didnt think so

ect0m0rph is offline Member
    I have to agree I thought the exact same thing, it is not his responsibility to take care of you. You have gotten so fat that he needs to wash the urine off of you body, why would he want you. That being said he should have found his affair somewhere else, but still she needs to get thinner for herself.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiac666
    i wish survival of the fittest was in effect a little more
    WERD

carved.in.stone is offline Junior Member
    Is it really that much of a bad thing not to be feeding her, I dont understand when people are bed bound and some stupid prick keeps shoveling them burgers and chips.

"Sorry love your on salad and water till you can your fat ass of the bed and get wat you want"

hotstuff is offline Female Member
    ummm.........guys are we missing the point that the guy was f$%^ing his own daughter!!! sick sick sick.

chest6 is offline Banned
    yeah..you gotta blame the husband. I'd feed her good food all day and she would lose weight..whats she gonna do? Go get it herself?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hotstuff
    ummm.........guys are we missing the point that the guy was f$%^ing his own daughter!!! sick sick sick.
    I saw that..Im sure cleaning up his wife's crap (literally) drove him to insanity

Snrf is offline Banned
    What a world we live in.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"

Pathetic and disgusting.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    I have a way with words

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    you could burn about a 1000cals just by lifting your arm, when does one look at them selves and say shit im fat maybe i should do something about this, 200lbs 300lbs 400 500 are you serious

stuball is offline Banned
    They cant afford a fvckin front door but they can stuff this fat bitch full of food, and do you blame him for fvckin his daughter, she's at least 200 pounds lighter than her mother !!! And that door looks like it cost more than the whole fvckin house !!! WHITE F#CKIN TRASH !!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    I was so excited when mah new door came in Woww that is pathetic.

Shes so fat she cant even lift her arm to brush her teeth..or I guess "Brush her tooth"

I was so excited when mah new door came in Woww that is pathetic.

Shes so fat she cant even lift her arm to brush her teeth..or I guess "Brush her tooth"
    I just cant understand how they dont have money for a door, but can feed her 40,000 calories worth of food a day, well i guess between beer and food, thats gotta cost a fortune, and why is it always inbread, hillbilly, trailer trash..And maybe if these two idiots stay in jail long enough this fat bitch might get sick and tired of sleepin in her own sh!t, and move her fat a$$ out those fvckin doors...

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    I just cant understand how they dont have money for a door, but can feed her 40,000 calories worth of food a day, well i guess between beer and food, thats gotta cost a fortune, and why is it always inbread, hillbilly, trailer trash..And maybe if these two idiots stay in jail long enough this fat bitch might get sick and tired of sleepin in her own sh!t, and move her fat a$$ out those fvckin doors...
    nah that would be too hard...much easier to wallow in shit and eat cheeseburgers

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    i had the best cheeseburger with sauteed onions and mushrooms for lunch with cajun fries mmmm

Nobody's feedin her, she's gotta be goin crazy !!!

godkilla is offline Senior Member

Pathetic and disgusting.
    took the words right outta my mouth

nah that would be too hard...much easier to wallow in shit and eat cheeseburgers
    Ya had to mention cheeseburgers, i was gonna have chicken, FVCK , I have no will power...

I saw a few of the lard asses over 400 lbs look around the club when I managed at ballys. I made one bltch cry and one lard prick said he wanted to think about it, so I just walked out w/o saying anything, he just set there for a while till I had one of the assistant managers go tell him "he aint coming back" dude was pissed and left. fat fuk is probably dead now

I saw a few of the lard asses over 400 lbs look around the club when I managed at ballys. I made one bltch cry and one lard prick said he wanted to think about it, so I just walked out w/o saying anything, he just set there for a while till I had one of the assistant managers go tell him "he aint coming back" dude was pissed and left. fat fuk is probably dead now
    He was thinkin about what was for lunch !!!

Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    He was thinkin about what was for lunch !!!
    The fat fuk couldn't even breathe right, he said he wanted to weigh his options. He told me his doctor told him to work out or he would die. I walked out on a couple people in my time at bally, they aren't going to join so fuk em'. My motto was "they either join here or they will never join a club when we get through with them."

The one fat bltch started crying and said "you don't understand what it's like" I tried being nice to her but finally just told her I can't help you

It was his step daughter, they were not blood related. But image being 500lbs, and not able to fit through a door. The some kind company installs oversized doors so that you can fit out of your room. You open this new door, only to see your husband and your daughter doing it.

I'm supprised she didn't have a heart attack. 500lbs, and walking in on your daughter and husband? There was a differnet article, that mentioned her actaully seeing them, and how she hates her daughter now, but wants her husband back.

There is one woman at my gym, who was over 350lbs. She lost roughtly 60lbs, which is definately a good start. Two weeks ago, she was walking on a treadmill and pissed herself. She then started to laugh, and cry. She was so happy. I asked her about it later, and she said it was the first time she had pissed in over 10 years. She always had to cathorise herself, because of her weight.

Kinda sad, but one has to wonder how someone could let their body degrade to that point?

The one fat bltch started crying and said "you don't understand what it's like" I tried being nice to her but finally just told her I can't help you
    I would have told her "No, I don't know what it's like. I've never walked in a crowd, and have everyone afraid that I might eat them."

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    oh shit lmfao thats crazy filer

chest6 is offline Banned
    I would have told her "No, I don't know what it's like. I've never walked in a crowd, and have everyone afraid that I might eat them."
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i just dont understand how some people can let themselves get to that kinda weight....its just disgusting and she has nobody to blame but herself, why would her husband and daughter want to wash piss and shit off her all day long they have lives of their own they should not have been sent to prison for that...if the local authorities cared that much she should of been placed in a care home of some sort where people are paid to wash and dress her fat ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Makes me sick that someone can get that big and not be bothered.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Rofl!

Thread Information