Sepsis is offline Member

to all you philanthropists!

Last edited by Sepsis; 09-02-2006 at 03:08 PM.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm doing a similar walk in my area for Cancer research.

Those are really great programs from my experience, and I had a total blast doing the walk-athons before.

Sepsis is offline Member
    excellent, good to see you are doing your part.

Sepsis is offline Member
    wow! are all 57,000 of you indifferent?

Sepsis is offline Member
    bump one more time hoping...

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I try to do my best at the local events and god knows there are many, donate some money, give a relative when they are going to impoverished country to give to impoverished person(I prefer the person to person contact rather then the companies which absorb some of the money to cover for costs). I really believe individuals have much support in the occident yet in less then affluent places like Africa they have virtually nothin but hope and dream, which more often then not go unfulfilled. I donate clothes, blankets et cetera. I am still far from being a philanthropist, I could do more

Sepsis is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    I try to do my best at the local events and god knows there are many, donate some money, give a relative when they are going to impoverished country to give to impoverished person(I prefer the person to person contact rather then the companies which absorb some of the money to cover for costs). I really believe individuals have much support in the occident yet in less then affluent places like Africa they have virtually nothin but hope and dream, which more often then not go unfulfilled. I donate clothes, blankets et cetera. I am still far from being a philanthropist, I could do more

seems to me like you do enough, i wish the rest of these fuks would be more like you. i cant even get a DOLLAR out of these self centered ****S!!!!!

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepsis
    seems to me like you do enough, i wish the rest of these fuks would be more like you. i cant even get a DOLLAR out of these self centered ****S!!!!!

Well to be honest its not just about the money, it`s the gestures and actions one takes. I find that people give money out of obligation rather then true welfare of mankind. If you dont have the money, easy way out, for god`s sake donate an old sweater, food, participate in a marathon anything for an unfortunate individual.

Thread Information