Thread: Roid rage

stewie is offline Associate Member

Roid rage

i just had the most intense workout in my 4 years of lifting followed by the worst roid rage , i barely can move my shoulders. anyone have a good explaination??
    i shot my last test e shot 7 days ago, pct in 7 days too.
    but never experienced anything like this before during my cycle
    i liked the feeling in the gym but it got out of hand on the way home when i saw my freind in the street and he pulled my hand acting tough ,, i got so pissed of i almost punched him in the face!!

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    learn to control your anger. the term roid rage is rediculous

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer12
    learn to control your anger. the term roid rage is rediculous
    i know it is,its a myth
    but i used the term to describe my anger

maybe not a myth buth the term is dumb to me. obviously ur hormones are out of balance and ur test levels are very high. some people say that high test levels dont contribute to aggresion but honestly i believe they do. but like u said u had a killer workout

maybe not a myth buth the term is dumb to me. obviously ur hormones are out of balance and ur test levels are very high. some people say that high test levels dont contribute to aggresion but honestly i believe they do. but like u said u had a killer workout
    feel like going again in a couple of hours

Quote Originally Posted by stewie
    feel like going again in a couple of hours
    i know what u mean. be carefull not too. its very tempting!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    roid rage = loser

Throwing around roid rage here just gets you laughted at.

look at the second post
    at least read the thread

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    roid rage = loser

but saying test cant give u raised aggresion is ignorant

Blog Entries
    look at the second post
    at least read the thread
    I don't need to re-read it. I already know what it's about

i just had the most intense workout in my 4 years of lifting followed by the worst roid rage , i barely can move my shoulders. anyone have a good explaination??
    What the hell type of question is this ?
    i liked the feeling in the gym but it got out of hand on the way home when i saw my freind in the street and he pulled my hand acting tough ,, i got so pissed of i almost punched him in the face!!

Your friend pulled on your hand and you were going to punch him in the face ? Are you 12?

*Edit
    i did re-read it a few times because of all your English errors.

Your friend pulled on your hand and you were going to punch him in the face ? Are you 12?

i did re-read it a few times because of all your English errors.
    theres no need to be rude bro. hes new and he just needs an explanation

lol
    true, should have explained better
    hes a freind that can get very annoying, and i wasnt going to punch him but in my head i thought of killing him after he pulled my hand
    and wen i asked for an explanation, i meant why now not in the middle of my cycle
    hope this clears things out

theres no need to be rude bro. hes new and he just needs an explanation
    no its ok, shouldve explained better
    ive been here for some time now

Blog Entries
    lol
    true, should have explained better
    hes a freind that can get very annoying, and i wasnt going to punch him but in my head i thought of killing him after he pulled my hand
    and went i asked for an explanation, i meant why now not in the middle of my cycle
    hope this clears things out
    Just learn to control the angry before you even start. Trust me i been there before and its not a fun time. I could have spent a lot of time in jail already but i got away with a lot. Just take it easy, goodluck.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    roid rage = loser

It is an awesome concept tho. I mean losing your facking mind on somebody and starting a private war on them!! who can resist that?

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    Bro, actually i get the most irratated right after ive been off, between the 2wks b4 pct. Don't know why?, maybe its the decrease in androgens affecting my natural hormone balance. The feeling is kinda like my bp is going up and the feeling goes from my mid chest area to my head and its like anything that is just not right tends to tick me off. I really have to get my mind to control my actions. It is alittle tricky, but you have to tell yourself to ignore it when it comes on. Have you checked you bp lately? I heard sometimes lowering dosages a wk or 2 b4 you stop helps to reduce this.

Quote Originally Posted by mick-g
    Bro, actually i get the most irratated right after ive been off, between the 2wks b4 pct. Don't know why?, maybe its the decrease in androgens affecting my natural hormone balance. The feeling is kinda like my bp is going up and the feeling goes from my mid chest area to my head and its like anything that is just not right tends to tick me off. I really have to get my mind to control my actions. It is alittle tricky, but you have to tell yourself to ignore it when it comes on. Have you checked you bp lately? I heard sometimes lowering dosages a wk or 2 b4 you stop helps to reduce this.
    its not that i dont like the feeling,, i love it, it gave me my best workout in years i wish it came earlier in the cycle
    as for the SO called rage, i know how to control my self ido
    basicly keep it inside ure head, never had an issue
    bp has to get checked every now and then i guess

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    yeh you alread posted the "emotional" thread. see, a lot of people call "roid rage " a myth and i think thats only because they havent experienced one themselves.
    people say you have to be mentally "unstable" or "predispositioned" or "off balanced" etc..
    A lot of words that shift responsibility off the drug and onto the person.
    Maybe thats just one of the ways people minimize steroids negative effects compared to societies view in general.
    But fact remains, if you WERENT on test. Would you be feeling like this?
    Id be willing to be NO.
    At least not to this extent.
    People react different to different substances.
    Your emotional and having bouts of anger. Only way of two you can counter that is with another drug most likely which probaly isnt an option.
    So id just recommend for the next few days pay attention to your thoughts. The second you see your mind start simmering or heating up, just shut it off. Think postive, and moreso place the blame on the test. Because if you think its you which some people may try to convince you it is, you cant attribute the mood to the juice and just shrug it off. Your mind will start that little snowball effect thing where you think your losing it and you might snap.
    So just keep telling yourself "its not me, its the gear, and because i know its not me feeling angry, i can make myself feel better because i have control over myself and always will" Its just chemicals in your body when it comes down to it. Just ignore it and you'll feel better.

the roid rage concept is over hyped imo but to some extent the hormones do play a part in the anger you experience. i know some people keep thinking the hormone will do this and thats how they cheat themselves into thinking they are angry and going to snap anytime

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    [QUOTE=stewie]i just had the most intense workout in my 4 years of lifting followed by the worst roid rage , i barely can move my shoulders. anyone have a good explaination??
    i liked the feeling in the gym but it got out of hand on the way home when i saw my freind in the street and he pulled my hand acting tough ,, i got so pissed of i almost punched him in the face!![/QUOTE]

ROFL That's some funny shit man.

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    You need to get use to having a short temper. Try to think before you react.

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Only half of "Roid Rage " is due to the elevated levels of Testosterone and the resulting aggression. Remember; your body is breaking down that Test. into Estrogen. Most of the moody, b/tchy, pissed-off, anti-social emotionalism is just you "on the rag", as it were.

Could also be why some guys experience their worst "Rage" once they've come off cycle, especially if they're not doing Post Cycle Therapy .

-BigLittleTim

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    There is no such thing as roid rage .... if you can't control yourself, you shouldn't use.

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    No such thing as P.M.S. either??

Hormones can have a strong effect on your attitude and behaviour. As anyone with a girlfriend could tell you.

Of course, there is still such a thing as Free Will. We should all be mature enough to control our bad temper, whether on or off cycle.

-BigLittleTim
    Last edited by BigLittleTim; 09-06-2006 at 10:42 AM. Reason: ungramatical sentence.

Thread Information