2bshredded is offline Member

ASS and the Family

Don't know if this is the right thread or not, but I need a little help.

My wife knows I'm juicing and is....well she's a "typical" woman but thats beside the point, my kids, now think I'm juicing!

I've explained that I'm not and that I'm thinking of it....they have noticed that I'm on AR's site. The discussion on the way home from Grandma's house tonight was you're huge Dad....my response was you should have seen me 15 years ago(12 and 14), and look at the time I spend in the basement.

My son "somewhat" understands becasue I've got him in a training program with me....weight training that is....just wondering if anyonehas had to combat this because I want run a test/deca /anavar cycle my next and would like to gain....at a minimum of 25lbs....Hmmmm....if I' huge now(in their eyes) how do I explain another 25-30lbs?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    man, you coulda kept his thing hush hush. but too have made this mistake with women and my parents. in my esperiance. put the cycle off a few months and dont talk about it anymore. dont even talk about workin out that much. almost be un interested in workin out. then buy a huge tub of weight gainer, then juice. then when they ask about your 30lb weight gain, just say its the weight gainer,lol.im serious. maybe the wife wont buy it, but the kids might.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    man, you coulda kept his thing hush hush. but too have made this mistake with women and my parents. in my esperiance. put the cycle off a few months and dont talk about it anymore. dont even talk about workin out that much. almost be un interested in workin out. then buy a huge tub of weight gainer, then juice. then when they ask about your 30lb weight gain, just say its the weight gainer,lol.im serious. maybe the wife wont buy it, but the kids might.

Yea...I suppose thats all a guy can do, but, when you've been in shape and working out all these years.....and then Blam....you've gained 30...might have to rethink my next cycle....cut out the Deca FCK!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2bshredded
    Yea...I suppose thats all a guy can do, but, when you've been in shape and working out all these years.....and then Blam....you've gained 30...might have to rethink my next cycle....cut out the Deca FCK!!!!!

PS--thanks for the response, I put this in the wrong thread, it is in the lounge where it should be!

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Wear baggy clothes. That's what I do when I got to family reunions.

chest6 is offline Banned
    yeah..imma be fvcked when I do too..my parents and friends are already suspecious..and this is nuthin compared to what itll be like then

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    yeah..imma be fvcked when I do too..my parents and friends are already suspecious..and this is nuthin compared to what itll be like then
    I thought about baggy clothes....but it is apparent when you have live with them, it kinda sucks because I like my xl....now I have to go to xxl....showing no beef! It sucks getting old.....now it sucks getting big! LOL

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    It's actually easier when you live with them 2b. It's when you haven't seen someone in months and you come back 20-30lbs bigger that it's real obvious.

Just leave a big gallon of creatine out, and pretend to take some whenever the family is around. If they notice your new found size, tell em "Damn, that creatine really does work. Ronnie Coleman was right."

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    It's actually easier when you live with them 2b. It's when you haven't seen someone in months and you come back 20-30lbs bigger that it's real obvious.

Just leave a big gallon of creatine out, and pretend to take some whenever the family is around. If they notice your new found size, tell em "Damn, that creatine really does work. Ronnie Coleman was right."
    I'm going back to college shortly and I know the next time I see my parents I will be considerably bigger. I just put a lot of emphasis on my "bulking diet" and how much protein and creatine I will be taking.....they believe me, yet I belong to a steroids forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob

Trust me guys, I have the DHEA, Protein and Creatine all over the kitchen....I guess I'll stash for later show production....or maybe I'll just kick them out of the house... ..never do that.....got an athlete in the making I need to form!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell them it's because you ate the 30lbs person who asked you questions about your weight. Then look at them, and lick your lips.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    i hear that

rockhardman is offline Associate Member
    :
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Tell them it's because you ate the 30lbs person who asked you questions about your weight. Then look at them, and lick your lips.

Beefyman is offline Banned
    The truth is your best bet... don't lie

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    My whole family calls me out on it all the time. Even my dad. My moms friend was like you're getting bigger everytime I see you and my dad yelled from the next room over...."it's the steroids !". Never said I take them but the rapid weight gain is to obvious. I don't care though...my family probably thinks it is better than doing coke or heroin.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by audis4
    I'm going back to college shortly and I know the next time I see my parents I will be considerably bigger. I just put a lot of emphasis on my "bulking diet" and how much protein and creatine I will be taking.....they believe me, yet I belong to a steroids forum
    yeah same..mine are suspecious as fvck. Basically its gonna be obvious and theyll know whether i lie or tell the truth

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Cant say my family has ever complained about my ASS. Not that they ever get to se it naked unless we are in a sauna or something. I can honestly admit my ASS is a bit pale, pasty and hairy though. But no real ASS problems in my family

On a serious note. Do everything to make your kids belive your not on the juice. Heck badmouth juice everytime the topic comes up even if it means you are a hypocrit. Wait until they are 18 and then educate them.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by audis4
    told my parents the same thing...now when I'm home for thanksgiving it wont be "oh you've gotten too skinny"...it'll be "oh you've gotten too big!"...its almost like we cant f'in win

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    On a serious note. Do everything to make your kids belive your not on the juice. Heck badmouth juice everytime the topic comes up even if it means you are a hypocrit. Wait until they are 18 and then educate them.
    i think thats about the best thing you could do

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ASS and the family... I thought this might be one of those Southern boy threads... pfft...

My wife knows what I put into my body... she knows I wouldn't do anything silly or without proper research. If I end up in the hospital for something - she is then aware of any meds I might be on... just in case.

But everyone else - why should they know everything I do? I train my ass off and thats all they need to know... everything else is my means to an end, wether it includes AAS or not...

Hhahahahahah.....I was thinking about my subject line today, I knew someone would catch it....my mistake.

I'm going to do what I have to do...I've come to the conclusion that is my body and I care what I do to, actually my kids saw me on AR thats how the whole issue surfaced. I told them I go here for the work out tips, etc and the pins they saw are for the b-12.
    It all comes down to be a closest AAS user.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea, i thought this was a sex thread for sure.;....

AAS is good for you... used responsibly.. besides, my wife sticks me, and does cycle var with me..

the eating routines we do are great..

so i don't know what to tell ya.. the kids??? it's all about the creatin man..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    now where is my $10
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    now where is my $10
    $10 Haa...I didn't ask for a source check.

Seriously though I've been pumping for the last 20 years and .....ahhhh fvk it I'll just deal with the ASS

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Cant say my family has ever complained about my ASS. Not that they ever get to se it naked unless we are in a sauna or something. I can honestly admit my ASS is a bit pale, pasty and hairy though. But no real ASS problems in my family
    lmao, i was about to say something just like that, except for mine is tan and hairless

Superhuman is offline Banned
    lmao, i was about to say something just like that, except for mine is tan and hairless

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    aint no razor getting anywhere near my crack

Thread Information