Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

AAS and people who you think take them for roles

i was watching a very bad movie called reign of fire and matthew mcconaughey is in it and he looked pretty cut up and i got to thinking...who all do you think took AAS for certain roles in movies? i believe sylvester stallone took it for rambo. anyone else you guys think?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Brad Pitt in Troy
    Edward Norton in American History X
    Will Smith for Ali

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Brad Pitt in Troy
    Edward Norton in American History X
    Will Smith for Ali
    i agree with the others but brad pitt didnt seem that big at all to me, well not enough to think he was using but ed norton did get pretty big for AHX and thats a great movie

chest6 is offline Banned
    ya that was a great movie. Troy is also one of my favs. I guess Brad didnt get all that big but just much bigger than usual. Maybe he just used his assload of $ for a trainer/cook etc

Sepsis is offline Member
    brad pitt was very defined in troy, but i hear he weighed less than 160lbs ion the movie, nothing that cannot be achieved with a strict diet!

suckysucky is offline Associate Member
    What you got to take into account is this is their job. They could probally devote a whole year to training for a movie. they dont have to get up and go to work/school. They are given a trainer, nutritonilist, cook etc. and money isnt a problem to pay for this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by suckysucky
    What you got to take into account is this is their job. They could probally devote a whole year to training for a movie. they dont have to get up and go to work/school. They are given a trainer, nutritonilist, cook etc. and money isnt a problem to pay for this stuff.
    so you believe sylvester stallone was all natural for rambo and rocky?

humungus88 is offline Associate Member
    Din Viesel, the whole cast of the Running Man, Crow in Gladiator, the villain in the Road Warrior(my name sake)
    Last edited by humungus88; 09-05-2006 at 06:01 PM.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by italianplayboy09
    i was watching a very bad movie called reign of fire and matthew mcconaughey is in it and he looked pretty cut up and i got to thinking...who all do you think took AAS for certain roles in movies? i believe sylvester stallone took it for rambo. anyone else you guys think?
    i herd that was make up and alot of plastic that made him look like that beleive it or not

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    ya that was a great movie. Troy is also one of my favs. I guess Brad didnt get all that big but just much bigger than usual. Maybe he just used his assload of $ for a trainer/cook etc
    Yes, Brad Pitt hired a live in cook, and a personal trainer for 6 months before filming started. He definately did not use aas. His size could be obtained naturally in that time frame.

Edward Northon trained aswell for the part. Like Toby Maguire for Spiderman, they hired personal trainers and cooks to prepare for those movies. I'm sure they did not use aas.

I remember when Toby Maguire was training, because there was a huge hype about tofu back then, because he is a vegatarian and wouldn't eat meat.

I'd say Kurt Russel in Soldier, and maybe escape from LA. He was huge in Soldier though.

The Rock may have done a cutting cyle for The Run Down, because he lost alot of weight, yet kept his muscle.

Stalone admitted to using aas for Rocky.

Arnold probably took for afew of his movies. I figure he must have been on something for Terminator 3, because he sure got into good shape for that movie in a quick amount of time.

Michele Rodrigese (the chick from The fast and the furious, and Swat) admitted to taking AAS this year.

LL Cool J probably did a cutting cycle for Swat.

Tom Something (I don't remember his last name, but will edit it in later)may have done for the Punisher. He did gain alot fo muscle pretty quickly, but again he did have the best personal trainer and cook that money can buy. He's training for Punisher 2 right now, and looks like he's gained 15lbs of muscle.

Most of the people in the Longest Yard look like they have done aas. I know Bob Seys did, because he was banned from football before for using. I'm sure Kevin Nash did though, because he looked way bigger in that movie than when he was in WWF or even when he was in the Punisher. Then again, it did show him taking winstrol in the movie, untill Goldberg switched it to estrogen.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yeah.. my friend's uncle was in the longest yard and he has said he uses aas

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler

Tom Something (I don't remember his last name, but will edit it in later)may have done for the Punisher. He did gain alot fo muscle pretty quickly, but again he did have the best personal trainer and cook that money can buy. He's training for Punisher 2 right now, and looks like he's gained 15lbs of muscle.

my cousin actually knows him, and he did it all natty. i don't know about punisher 2, but he's been a model for a long time and said he just upped his caloric intake by a lot for 3 months and then cut for another 3 and had all he needed. again, a cook and nutritionist were all involved on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    my cousin actually knows him, and he did it all natty. i don't know about punisher 2, but he's been a model for a long time and said he just upped his caloric intake by a lot for 3 months and then cut for another 3 and had all he needed. again, a cook and nutritionist were all involved on a daily basis.
    See, none of those guys have the mass like the actor in the picture I posted above

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    Ok, he did gain alot of muscle for the part though. He's up quite abit more for Punisher 2, and the script is still being writen.

Not as big as Dolf Lugren was when he did the original Punisher. He might has used, because he used to be a kick boxer I think, and was pretty big in HeMan Masters of the Universe.

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Only guy I think without a doubt used was christian bale. But hey if I was an actor I would get a cook, nutrionist AND a good UGL. I mean if you think the natural gains they make on a perfect diet and training regiment are good wait till you see what you could do when you are rich and can afford to throw in something like 16 weeks of primo, 8 weeks of var and run HGH for 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by T3/T4 GSR
    Only guy I think without a doubt used was christian bale. But hey if I was an actor I would get a cook, nutrionist AND a good UGL. I mean if you think the natural gains they make on a perfect diet and training regiment are good wait till you see what you could do when you are rich and can afford to throw in something like 16 weeks of primo, 8 weeks of var and run HGH for 6 months.
    AHHHHHH, only the finer things in life.

LBT
    LBT is offline Associate Member
    Charlie Sheen in that 'Hot Shots' movie.

GUnit33 is offline Member
    Ryan Reynolds in Blade:Trinity.

carved.in.stone is offline Junior Member
    I heard this on here, but edward norton used aas for american history X, he actually admitted it. H wanted the part badly because he thought it would be an oscar, but the director said he was too small. He changed that and got the part.

Quote Originally Posted by GUnit33
    no way

Quote Originally Posted by carved.in.stone
    I heard this on here, but edward norton used aas for american history X, he actually admitted it. H wanted the part badly because he thought it would be an oscar, but the director said he was too small. He changed that and got the part.
    yea he did get pretty big considering how small he is

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Ashton kutcher in just married

chest6 is offline Banned
    hahaha ashton kutcher?

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Ashton kutcher in just married
    ...dumb

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    ...dumb
    So is your thread...hence the remark.....

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    So is your thread...hence the remark.....
    so you decided to come in here and post a ridiculous comment? sad my friend

slob is offline Member
    I think Sly used aas in rambo 3. He was ripped like a piece of velcro

yea he was looking pretty ripped

Quote Originally Posted by GUnit33
    He did get into way better shape from when he did the TV show 2 guys, a girl, and a pizza place. In Van Wilder he gained alot more muscle, but was pretty bloated.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    brad pit also has body doubles for troy and snatch.
    hugh jackman in x men

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Lattimer in The Program.

Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    Lattimer in The Program.
    also in any given sunday...good call

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Nobody will know for sure unless you helped someone administer the stuff. I mean, it's like guessing who is on in the gym... could be genetics, could be an outstanding diet or nutrionist, could a killer training program or strength coach... could be all of the above... could be all of the above and some AAS. Honestly, does it really matter? Calling out actors as "AAS user" or "not AAS user" is kinda pointless to the athlete him/herself... 'cause nobody here can know for sure unless they gave it to them. But in the end - getting in phenomenal condition for a movie takes serious dedication, whether AAS is employed or not...

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Nobody will know for sure unless you helped someone administer the stuff. I mean, it's like guessing who is on in the gym... could be genetics, could be an outstanding diet or nutrionist, could a killer training program or strength coach... could be all of the above... could be all of the above and some AAS. Honestly, does it really matter? Calling out actors as "AAS user" or "not AAS user" is kinda pointless to the athlete him/herself... 'cause nobody here can know for sure unless they gave it to them. But in the end - getting in phenomenal condition for a movie takes serious dedication, whether AAS is employed or not...
    so this cant be discussed because...? its not about if it matters or not its just a topic to see what people think

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    If the part calls for a specific look and AAS can help you get there. And it means a huge payday! Well...HELLO

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    so this cant be discussed because...? its not about if it matters or not its just a topic to see what people think
    I never said you can't gossip here... I was just adding a little disclaimer for the actors in question. If I got in incredible shape for a movie - I wouldn't want my name getting thrown around on the Internet (threads like this are frequent on the boards) and in the tabloids to make my training and diet less impressive 'cause I was on steroids (media opinion of AAS)... unless I chose to be open about what I did or took to get into a certain physical shape.

Gossip, start rumors... begin a little scandal about how Brad Pitt and the Anabolic Freak where jail homo's... whatever. I just wanted to make sure that it's clear - none of us know for sure... unless someone here gave them some kinda cocktail to help boost their already impressive efforts for the part.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Michael Jai White in "exit wounds" w/ steven segal...he was f'in huuuuge

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i think some big names may try to avoid aas simply for the fact that they have addicting personalities since after the movie is complete its back to doin nottn and just chillin enjoying the pay check. some may remain on the needle for a long ass time not to lose the look and may even start abusing it at some point as well therefore hiring a trainer along with cooks would be the logical thing to doa nd bypass the addiction

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information