frank12391 is offline Member

office 2003 crack

I have downloaded MS office 2003 from Ms website, without having to pay for it, I actually activated it and now have a full running version.

After downloading, open Ms word and Type =rand(200,99) hit enter and save

Ps you only got 2 seconds as soon as you open word. Best way is to install your download and choose not to overwrite old office version so after you install, you should still have both versions. Now open word in your old version and type the code then save, close then open it in the new version and save. Your on your way. Got to get it first go or your back to square 1

Damien_III is offline Junior Member
    Are you sure it isnt just the oem version you got because ms office, if its not the oem version, requires the serial number during install. If it didnt require the serial number during install then I think its just a oem and that runs fully without any code or anything. Its the first I ever herd of this and I have been down loading for years.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    eh...seroiusly man... can't you pose this question in a lil less illegal way? Comon now. Either way...i doubt it's a cracked version...most online are cooportate versions with working corporate serials...no crack needed.

beuleux is offline Banned
    why not use http://www.openoffice.org its fully compatable with ms office, stuff can be saved and or opened in ms format and no need to crack it cos its free, if you really need ms office that bad then pay for it... fairs fair

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    yah.. i've used it fer unix

Thread Information