mr_man is offline Associate Member

OK I need some DVD burning help

It seams to only affect the longer videos, but sometimes the shorter ones also. The longer they play they start to freeze up, sound will be out of sync, sound still play while video is locked up. I’m using Winamp to convert the .AVI’s over to .VOB’s and then use Nero 7 ultra edition to burn. So what do I do now. I tried to burn the first season of BattleStar and could only get 4 episodes onto the DVD but could not watch the ending of the third or the beginning of the fourth.

Sepsis is offline Member
    why dont you convert the avi AND burn it with nero 7(it does both). that or get dvdsanta off of a p2p site, easies software to use for making dvds.

Quote Originally Posted by Sepsis
    why dont you convert the avi AND burn it with nero 7(it does both). that or get dvdsanta off of a p2p site, easies software to use for making dvds.
    Thank You

any others?

to the top

BigUno is offline Associate Member
    use clone dvd and dvd shrink to burn. use dvd shrink first on the movie when the 2 folders pop up on desktop after shrinkin the movie. burn the video folder using clone dvd works well for me i have like 200 movies now

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I wasn't aware that dvd shrink could convert .avi files into vob's ... oh wait... that's because IT DOESN'T.

VSO ConvertXtoDVD is a good all in 1 program if you don't want to fvck with a bunch of tools like CCE and TMPGEnc.

You could also use AVI2DVD which is ok - but VSO is ALOT simpler to use and alot less "buggy".

VSO will also burn your dvd once it converts the avi into your vob's and ifo's

*edit*
    And if you're still having sync problems check and make sure all your codecs are updated.
    Last edited by G Child; 09-08-2006 at 09:54 PM.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    drop nero 7.. it's still got bugs in it. i dont care if its a final.

ive tested every dvd i burnd with nero7 and they all had at least 15 CRC errors. With 6.5 or w/e i had 0.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I dropped Nero A LONG time ago - I use either VSO now that they added in burning capability, you just select the Audio and Video TS folders and that is it.

Or I use ImgTool to create an ISO image out of the Audio/Video TS folders then burn the image using DVD Decrypter.

Thread Information