JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)

Giants and Colts...

I need Eli to get shut down tonight. Im up 9 points in my fantasy league, and I have Aaron Brooks vs. Eli Manning and the Chargers Defense tomorrow night. Hold Eli to 15 points and Ill roll.........

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Eli is looking cool and calm.

Payton is a bit shaky, but its Payton, Im not worrying

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    idk giants have it with 4+min left it could be all over here!!

Quote Originally Posted by aadrenaline
    idk giants have it with 4+min left it could be all over here!!
    Eli throws a pick, subtract points! I needed that....

giants got penalty RAPED

damn 10 seconds off the clock...no luck there

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    half of them were bullshit calls

Well Im down six points, with my QB Aaron Brooks going up against the Chargers D tomorrow night. What do you guys think?

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Giants got a** raped with that penalty that cost them ten seconds.... I think there was some bad penalty calls. But overall I think it was a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    Well Im down six points, with my QB Aaron Brooks going up against the Chargers D tomorrow night. What do you guys think?
    dumb to get AB as a starting qb

Quote Originally Posted by italianplayboy09
    Hes not my starter, hes my #3. I got Brooks, Brady, Plummer, Vick, and Leinart. Besides check this out- http://www.fftoolbox.com/2006/weekly...?player_pos=QB

And this- http://www.askthecommish.com/sos/index.asp?wid=1

I dont think its so stupid.....

Hes not my starter, hes my #3. I got Brooks, Brady, Plummer, Vick, and Leinart. Besides check this out- http://www.fftoolbox.com/2006/weekly...?player_pos=QB

And this- http://www.askthecommish.com/sos/index.asp?wid=1

I dont think its so stupid.....
    so you started AB over brady and vick!? ouch. and anyone who knows football doesnt need to go by what "advisers" tell them for fantasy football, just MHO

so you started AB over brady and vick!? ouch. and anyone who knows football doesnt need to go by what "advisers" tell them for fantasy football, just MHO
    Dude, I just said hes my #3. I started Brady who threw for shit, and Plummer, who threw for shit. Plummer was up against a crappy secondary and Javon Walker blew a few big plays. I started Brooks in front of Vick because Vick has thrown for like 4 touchdowns in the 8 times he has played Carolina, and Carolina has the #2 rated defense in the league. San Diego has a weak defensive backfield, and Porter, Moss, and Jordan should help him do pretty well. Trying to teach me about football is like trying to teach Steven Hawking about quantum physics...... I want using the advisors to make my picks, just as refence for you to back my play.

Dude, I just said hes my #3. I started Brady who threw for shit, and Plummer, who threw for shit. Plummer was up against a crappy secondary and Javon Walker blew a few big plays. I started Brooks in front of Vick because Vick has thrown for like 4 touchdowns in the 8 times he has played Carolina, and Carolina has the #2 rated defense in the league. San Diego has a weak defensive backfield, and Porter, Moss, and Jordan should help him do pretty well. Trying to teach me about football is like trying to teach Steven Hawking about quantum physics...... I want using the advisors to make my picks, just as refence for you to back my play.
    wtf kinda league are you in!? 3 qbs can start? never heard of that. i wasnt trying to teach you about football but apperantly you need to watch a little more football if you think AB is going to do anything this year or the rest of his career for that matter

wtf kinda league are you in!? 3 qbs can start? never heard of that. i wasnt trying to teach you about football but apperantly you need to watch a little more football if you think AB is going to do anything this year or the rest of his career for that matter
    In my league you start 12 players. 2 QB's, and then I have a 3rd in a special offensive slot. Honestly I dont follow pro sports at all, I hate them. But I played FF last year, and I like to pick up players on a week to week basis based on matchups. San Diego's secondary isnt very good, and Brooks has some targets. I didnt plan on keepin him all year.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    what a game! im a giants fan and was out with the boys watching it as we always do! we got killed on penalties especially that really bad pass interferance. we beat ourselves tho, 3 dropped interceptions and a fumble lost. ehh i think they still played a good game. brandon jacobs is a monster.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    sloppy game on both sides. tiki was awesome tho.

Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    what a game! im a giants fan and was out with the boys watching it as we always do! we got killed on penalties especially that really bad pass interferance. we beat ourselves tho, 3 dropped interceptions and a fumble lost. ehh i think they still played a good game. brandon jacobs is a monster.

tell me about it he was cutting you always lift your arms to slow down to cut to catchthe other guy was just on top of him at full speed when they touched he lost his balance...there was no shove at all...i think that was what changed the game....or the 60 yards in penalties probably did something also..

Quote Originally Posted by aadrenaline
    tell me about it he was cutting you always lift your arms to slow down to cut to catchthe other guy was just on top of him at full speed when they touched he lost his balance...there was no shove at all...i think that was what changed the game....or the 60 yards in penalties probably did something also..
    the refs for the most part of week 1 were really really bad

yup...he's one dumb player...aaron brooks that is.

ect0m0rph is offline Member
    Brooks definitely sucked, but his line sucked even worse. I would get that guy off my team as fast as possible.

Thread Information