Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member

7 days in the hospital kidney failure

Well boys and girls i have been awy for a bit.. had problems well first lets just say that this scared the shit out of me ..... i was having bad lower back and stomach pains for several days untill it got so bad I went to the ER and low and behold I was in renal kidney failure with a creactian level of 2.2 when 0.7 is normal and 6.5-7.0 is complete failure So i had test after test liver, bladder, you name it they checked it.

Now I didnt know if it was the gear I was on or what So with no choice I spilled the beans about my use .... any way belive it or not many doctors I had 3 did the normal AAS is bad Blaah blaah but in no way could it lead to renal failure .... so after about day 3 my level started to drop which ruled out the AAS So what was the problem LETRO high levels I had my wife bring in a sample to be tested so they can figure out if this was the problem and Yes it was it was WAY OVER DOSED it was 8mg per 1 cc anmd I was taking 1cc EOD becasue of my cycle and to help with sides... But I never read in all my research or use of letro think that it had this type of effect So.. i stoped my cycle short and started PCT with just HCG

So I am going to take a break for 6 weeks or so and I will be juiceing again because all my testing showed great results .... but just a little reminder that you have to be safe and take care of your self and I am sure that it was just a mistake on the chem company ... glad to be back
    Last edited by V_Vandetta; 09-13-2006 at 09:35 PM.

Thread Information