Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member

My Change and Under@$&# Was Stolen

So....I head out to my vehicle this morning which is parked behind my garage. I notice the "door open" light is on; so I open and close...hmm...still on. I get out and check all the doors around my suv. I get to the passenger door and notice it ajar and a mitt from my console on the ground. Shit..I forgot to lock the doors last night.

I check inside..and sure as shit...someone took the change out of my cup holder. Just small change really. I think to myself...maybe I should check the rest of the vehicle. Papers are still there....cd's still there....I have a cooler in the back, pillows, blankets....some important paper work..still all there.
    I look in the console again....and, I feel as though something is missing.

(Just to give you a background...after the gym, i tan..and sometimes putting on underwear afterwards grosses me out, and I'll place it in my console till I get home)

Well...I forgot to take it out this time...and guess what the perv took...UGH...my friggen underwear!!!!!

I feel so violated...ewwwwwwww!
    And, what really pisses me off, is that they were one of my favs..blue, g-string!!!!!!

Today I decide to check my suv just one more time, and I'm looking under the passenger seat as though this person probably did. I find a package of cigarettes sitting there..I laughed my ass off...only because the change I had amounted to only about $3.00..and dumb ass drops a pack of smokes in my car that probably cost him $8.00!!! So, he's actually out some money...lmao! Guess there's a moral to this story. Hopefully he realizes this.

Jackass is probably sniffing my undies right now...gross!!!!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    Hey.. i'm no jackass

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    he not out some money, he gonna ebay them undies and make a fortune

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    you shouldve reported it to the police ..... they mightve been able to get some prints off the pack of smokes

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Maybe he thought they were a pair of hots chicks underwear and they are sniffin them right now

Beefyman is offline Banned
    So....I head out to my vehicle this morning which is parked behind my garage. I notice the "door open" light is on; so I open and close...hmm...still on. I get out and check all the doors around my suv. I get to the passenger door and notice it ajar and a mitt from my console on the ground. Shit..I forgot to lock the doors last night.

I check inside..and sure as shit...someone took the change out of my cup holder. Just small change really. I think to myself...maybe I should check the rest of the vehicle. Papers are still there....cd's still there....I have a cooler in the back, pillows, blankets....some important paper work..still all there.

(Just to give you a background...after the gym, i tan..and sometimes putting on underwear afterwards grosses me out, and I'll place it in my console till I get home)

Well...I forgot to take it out this time...and guess what the perv took...UGH...my friggen underwear!!!!!

And, what really pisses me off, is that they were one of my favs..blue, g-string!!!!!!

Today I decide to check my suv just one more time, and I'm looking under the passenger seat as though this person probably did. I find a package of cigarettes sitting there..I laughed my ass off...only because the change I had amounted to only about $3.00..and dumb ass drops a pack of smokes in my car that probably cost him $8.00!!! So, he's actually out some money...lmao! Guess there's a moral to this story. Hopefully he realizes this.

i do that all the time nothing gross about it

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    Maybe he thought they were a pair of hots chicks underwear and they are sniffin them right now

ROFL

lmao!!!

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    you shouldve reported it to the police ..... they mightve been able to get some prints off the pack of smokes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA... THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE HEARD ALL WEEK... you think the cops are really gonna try to solve anything for 3 bucs? Hell they wouldn't even do prints if they took the stereo / wheels and 300 bucs...

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd rather have my underwear stollen than my stereo. It could have been much worse.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    awww u have a secret admirer how nice

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA... THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE HEARD ALL WEEK... you think the cops are really gonna try to solve anything for 3 bucs? Hell they wouldn't even do prints if they took the stereo / wheels and 300 bucs...

i was waiting for someone's reaction

leave it up to zimmy

NightTrain is offline Senior Member
    ok i'll give you the undies back if you will go out with me on friday night....... lol

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    well IMO i would call the police and make a report for one big reason .. It would seem he wanted the panties ....... and the change was just there ... sounds like a stalker in the worst way ... if he was a drug addicte well your car would have been striped clean Cd's radio and so forth .... So i would say that you should be careful and I would be spooked .... also check your glove box make sure you dont have any personal informatiom missing maybe an old bill somting with a phone numebr ext ..... BUT make a report incase this is not some random stupid thing

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    well IMO i would call the police and make a report for one big reason .. It would seem he wanted the panties ....... and the change was just there ... sounds like a stalker in the worst way ... if he was a drug addicte well your car would have been striped clean Cd's radio and so forth .... So i would say that you should be careful and I would be spooked .... also check your glove box make sure you dont have any personal informatiom missing maybe an old bill somting with a phone numebr ext ..... BUT make a report incase this is not some random stupid thing
    why would it seem that he wanted the panties. How would he even know they were there? They were in her console. I would think its some random kids. She left the doors unlocked so it was just out of opportunity not some master mind stalker. Stealing the g-string is just funny.

manc is offline Member
    they were a pair of hot chicks underwear

hahahahahahah, thats ****ing hilarious. The guy is probably sniffing them out in some alleyway right now!!

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    why would it seem that he wanted the panties. How would he even know they were there? They were in her console. I would think its some random kids. She left the doors unlocked so it was just out of opportunity not some master mind stalker. Stealing the g-string is just funny.

bro dont you thnk if it was some kids they would have taken the Cd's and other things In the car ? you maybe right ... but if the doors were always locked and this tim e they were open ... well maybe...... but why take the chance ... have it documented ... is my point... it seems a bit odd that just the panties and some change was taken ...

case in point my dads car got broken into they took everything they can get there hands on took his Cd's and they were dean martin .. took his cell charger and a sweater left in the front seat ... later they found it was a couple of teens .... so maybe it was and maybe it was not

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"

Under the seat or on top of the seat?

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    i thought the same thing - especially since none of the cd's etc were taken.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Under the seat or on top of the seat?
    Could of been from anyone - my friends drop stuff from their pockets all the time

So just so I understand, the night this person went through your car is also the night you forgot to bring in your underwear You don't bring in your purse when you go in to tan?

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I don't always put on my bra after tanning - but throw it in my purse.

manc is offline Member
    So just so I understand, the night this person went through your car is also the night you forgot to bring in your underwear You don't bring in your purse when you go in to tan?
    i think she meant that she left the g string in overnight

bro dont you thnk if it was some kids they would have taken the Cd's and other things In the car ? you maybe right ... but if the doors were always locked and this tim e they were open ... well maybe...... but why take the chance ... have it documented ... is my point... it seems a bit odd that just the panties and some change was taken ...

case in point my dads car got broken into they took everything they can get there hands on took his Cd's and they were dean martin .. took his cell charger and a sweater left in the front seat ... later they found it was a couple of teens .... so maybe it was and maybe it was not
    I'm think because they aren't really thief's just kids screwing around. All the stuff they took you can just stick in your pocket and keep walking. Your right though it cant hurt to make a report.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit

That's what I'm getting at, I can't imagine someone walking out with a g string dangling from their hand

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    me too

Quote Originally Posted by manc
    i think she meant that she left the g string in overnight

That's what I'm saying. She said she puts it into the console till she gets home (meaning she takes them inside her house) but the night somebody goes thru her suv is the night they go thru said vehicle and take the underwear

manc is offline Member
    That's what I'm saying. She said she puts it into the console till she gets home (meaning she takes them inside her house) but the night somebody goes thru her suv is the night they go thru said vehicle and take the underwear
    youve lost me

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    ok ok, why you making such a fuss??? I promise I will send them back to you after I finish with them....and oh yeah...I needed the change for bus fare back home sorry.....LUV YA

[/B]

That's what I'm getting at, I can't imagine someone walking out with a g string dangling from their hand

let me just say this Once apon a time I worked with a Tactical surveillance unit Which I still work for part time as a consultant ... we are funded by the state and GOV.... or Job was simple to catch violete predators Stalkers , domestic abuser , child molesters , long story short You would be suprised at the lenghts people go through to stalk and pray .... It's a full time job for them... dont think for one sec that there are not guys that just sit and watch for weeks months and even years before acting out there desires ...

I have had cases were a male stalker had been watching a woman AND her child for more than a year before we got the case ... he would follow them every were and would go through there garbage the CAR and before long the house .... So my point is this In the case of a car getting broken in to ... there is just one purpose that to steal NOt JUST LEAVE CD'S AND OTHER THINGS LAYING AROUND THEY STEAL AS MUCH AS THEY CAN GET ... But To JUST TAKE PANTIES ON THE ONLY DAY THEY WERE LEFT IN THE CAR AND UNLOCKED AND SOME CHANGE IS A BIT OFF.. IMO and experinace
    Last edited by V_Vandetta; 09-21-2006 at 10:31 AM.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I know the feeling. I have a laundry service do my laundry and it's run by a creepy old gay guy. I noticed that I had underwear and socks missing. The weird part, they will mysteriously reappear a few weeks later and another pair will go missing. My brother thinks he's keeping them long enough for the funk to wear out then he replaces them with a new dirty pair.

The only reason I haven't complained is the guy picks up, washes, folds, irons, sews, fixes buttons, delivers ... The whole 9 and does it for free.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

let me just say this Once apon a time I worked with a Tactical surveillance unit Which I still work for part time as a consultant ... we are funded by the state and GOV.... or Job was simple to catch violete predators Stalkers , domestic abuser , child molesters , long story short You would be suprised at the lenghts people go through to stalk and pray .... It's a full time job for them... dont think for one sec that there are not guys that just sit and watch for weeks months and even years before acting out there desires ...

I have had cases were a male stalker had been watching a woman AND her child for more than a year before we got the case ... he would follow them every were and would go through there garbage the CAR and before long the house .... So my point is this In the case of a car getting broken in to ... there is just one purpose that to steal NOt JUST LEAVE CD'S AND OTHER THINGS LAYING AROUND THEY STEAL AS MUCH AS THEY CAN GET ... But To JUST TAKE PANTIES ON THE ONLY DAY THEY WERE LEFT IN THE CAR AND UNLOCKED AND SOME CHANGE IS A BIT OFF.. IMO and experinace

I meant her walking out of a tanning salon holding her underwear in her hand. I have owned my tanning salon since March of 99' and have worked it almost everyday and have never seen anyone do that (I've seen every other kind of shlt you wouldn't believe, but that's another story)

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member

sorry for the cigarets,...next time i'll be more carefull.....

LPR.

I meant her walking out of a tanning salon holding her underwear in her hand. I have owned my tanning salon since March of 99' and have worked it almost everyday and have never seen anyone do that (I've seen every other kind of shlt you wouldn't believe, but that's another story)

true but if he is watching than he scene her take the panties from her purse or bag and put them in the console Could or could not have but belive me it's weird But still could be just a fluke
    Last edited by V_Vandetta; 09-21-2006 at 10:44 AM.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    what had happenend was he got the change ..BONUS.found the g string got excited drop the smokes and went to a dark private place and well u know the rest

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    what had happenend was he got the change ..BONUS.found the g string got excited drop the smokes and went to a dark private place and well u know the rest
    He used the change to rent a porno movie to go with the g string.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    some people are sickos

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    He is probably sniffing them and rubbing his thing on them now.

true but if he is watching than he scene her take the panties from her purse or bag and put them in the console Could or could not have but belive me it's weird But still could be just a fluke
    Where was he at, 2 feet from the window looking down inside the suv with her in it. We have a suspect:
    Male roughly 6-7 foot tall
    smoker
    not too bright
    leaves shlt behind
    not interested in music or doesn't yet own a cd player
    lucky person (judging by how he found her car unlocked with the "blue g-string left inside)

An all points bulletin has been issued for this individual, we believe he will be found next to a vending machine, if you come into contact with this person do not attempt to apprehend him, throw him whatever change you have and contact the police at once

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information