Funny Thing About 'FRANCO SANTORIELLO'

...in the pages of flex and musclemag int' is 'MR CYBERGENICS' himself--franco santoriello...who claimed at the time that is was cybergenics that got him his build...i think it was like 12-15 yrs ago..well now he is in these magazines admitting that he did use steriods to get his build...well i guess after a retirement into personal training he decided to get back in bodybuilding but naturally..and now he looks like a million bucks (bigkev still looks better)lol..they show his before and after pix in these ads...COME ON FRANCO BABY YOU DONT EXPECT US TO FALL FOR YOUR SHIT AGAIN DO YA???...ok i was suckered into trying cybergenics not once but twice...i think the cost was like $130.00 for the kit. so they got me for $260.00..its just kinda funny to see someone trying to lie to everyone again....i feel like calling the supplement company up and telling them the're full of shit.. also i think the 'after' pic is about 3-4 yrs old cause some magazine did a 'whatever happened to' story on franco .....well i guess if you can market it sell it!!!
    Last edited by MR PHATT ASS; 07-05-2002 at 04:34 PM.

Thread Information