Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    No offence mate but you are gay so no wonder you don't object to cocks flapping about everywhere.
    u just gave me the funniest image of a flock of cocks floating around like a swarm of bees flapping around haha. like "oh no they're gonna get you, RUN!" lmao. when I played football we NEVER took showers together - in fact the only time anybody ever took a shower in the fieldhouse was when this piece of sh*t on our team crapped his pants before game

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I cant believe how much what other people do bothers you guys. Who cares if people are on the phone or making it social hour.

The only thing that bother me is people not cleaning the sweat of the machines.

And granted the old naked guys are weird.

rake922 is offline Banned
    Don't know if this was mentioned yet.
    Losers who wear their baseball caps to the side..

what a bunch of major douche bags

chest6 is offline Banned
    frat guys in mass numbers training chest and biceps

Sepsis is offline Member
    1. hate the fact that most trainers in my gym are are significantly smaller than me and sometimes watch me do a set and try to give me pointers on what i am doing wrong.
    2. there are a couple of guys at my gym who outweigh me not because they are big, built but because they are fat. they walk around with their arms sticking out so far they look like birds trying to fly and when they walk by me they refer to me as 'KID' when i am both stronger and older than them.
    3. people that go to the gym to make a fashion statement also tick me off- from the gelled up hair to maching the color of their shoes and socks and crooked hat to their shirt etc.

anyway, i am pretty good at keeping to myself, but there have been times when i could envision myself putting a barbel through some of these dicks heads!

chest6 is offline Banned
    LOL i hate the fat doods so much!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    The other night some overweight guy same in with a muscle shirt, flower shorts and flip flops ! I think he noticed me look at him when he walked in the weight room. It took all i had in me to not laugh, to each their own i guess.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    i pretty much keep to myself, too. I mean people come up to me a lot to say hi or ask questions but I wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt everyday (even when it's 90+ degreed) and I wear a hat real low so I don't even see anybody. I also listen to music, so I'm in my own lifting zone.

...on a side note I love wearing a sweatshirt because people can tell I'm big but they have no idea how ripped I am now so @ the end of my workout sometimes I'll take my sweatshirt off with just underarmour or something and bust out a set of 100s (just the bar 100 times) on bench or whatever to show off

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information