aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Violence
    Nudity
    Raciest
    Mod or member bashing
    Inappropriate pic’s, questions, comments
    No meaning to thread
    Posting links to other board or research sights.
    Off track
    post whoring
    Religion beliefs
    Poor tast
    We just felt like locking it.
    Comments on Sexual preference
    Making any kind of derogatory comment to a female member. This will also get you ban.
    Commenting on members that are physically challenged
    i notice you dont have poking fun at the mentaly challeged members...cause shit we'd all be in trouble for making fun of tai..lmao

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    I saw one yesterday that got locked immediately.

It was two chicks fighting in someones front yard fully clothed.

I don;t understand why that got locked, but we can post videos of Matt Hughes breaking Gracie's arm in slow motion.

I'm not bitching. Just making an observation.

rake922 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    I saw one yesterday that got locked immediately.

It was two chicks fighting in someones front yard fully clothed.

I don;t understand why that got locked, but we can post videos of Matt Hughes breaking Gracie's arm in slow motion.

I'm not bitching. Just making an observation.
    From what I overlook...

Violence outside of a ring is against the rules. Violence in a ring is ok to post.

kronickid88 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rake922
    I asked Swolecat(a former mod) before and he said:
    "no one is going to explain moderating procedures, just bypass the closed threads and move along"

Wrong
    Wrong? I don't believe anyone is owed an explanation as to why the powers that be here lock threads. I wouldn't even ask because I don't care. Imagine if everyone started asking "why why why why".

Funny how you say "wrong", yet you have SwoleCat's picture in your avatar. Get off his jock already.

Quote Originally Posted by kronickid88
    Wrong? I don't believe anyone is owed an explanation as to why the powers that be here lock threads. I wouldn't even ask because I don't care. Imagine if everyone started asking "why why why why".

Funny how you say "wrong", yet you have SwoleCat's picture in your avatar. Get off his jock already.
    I didn't say "wrong" newbie.. My post was edited and what I did say there was removed.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    is this thread in the hall of fame yet? and im in it and its gone 2 pages! unstopable1

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    No offense to anyone but we should have it explained why things are done, we are customers of this board. When I do something that effects my customers, I explain why it is done or after awhile they will get tired of something and go somewhere else. Never understood telling a customer (member) " hit the road asshole, prick (whatever else I have seen members called)" An informed member is a happy member Why not just put a note on thread why it was closed? Some do, Johan is great about that if he has to do something (another boost for Johan)

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    No offense to anyone but we should have it explained why things are done, we are customers of this board. When I do something that effects my customers, I explain why it is done or after awhile they will get tired of something and go somewhere else. Never understood telling a customer (member) " hit the road asshole, prick (whatever else I have seen members called)" An informed member is a happy member Why not just put a note on thread why it was closed? Some do, Johan is great about that if he has to do something (another boost for Johan)
    Good point. Yea just put a sentence of why you closed it.

Quote Originally Posted by rake922
    Good point. Yea just put a sentence of why you closed it.

My favorite saying " have problem, solve problem, no longer problem" All they have to do is put a quick reason on the end of a thread, problem solved. People don't like to feel out of control on things and simply just locking a thread w/o a reason makes people feel un easy. lets all work together to make it a nice place to visit. ( I don't like to see a thread locked and then see a few mods continue to pick at a thread when we can't respond, kind of looks like "hey we are mods, bite us ) A "complaint" is a good thing, I call them concerns, it means that customer is telling you how he feels before he walks and gives you a chance to correct the matter.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    good suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    good suggestions
    Thank you, I try

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    It would be a good idea however there are times when it is better to lock the thread and move on then to stir the pot and make it boil over to a new thread...

I give these guys a lot of credit they do a great job trying to keep things orderly...

we appreciate your suggestions thank you...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Quote Originally Posted by *Admin*
    It would be a good idea however there are times when it is better to lock the thread and move on then to stir the pot and make it boil over to a new thread...

I give these guys a lot of credit they do a great job trying to keep things orderly...

we appreciate your suggestions thank you...

If you just lock a thread, that's when they start a new thread because they can't comment on that one A one line sentence explaining why it was locked would put an end to alot of "why, why" threads.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    If you just lock a thread, that's when they start a new thread because they can't comment on that one
    And that will get locked to.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information