Maldorf is offline Senior Member

2006 Mr. Olympia pay per view?

Ive been trying to find out if the Olympia is going to be offered on pay per view anywhere. Cant seem to find a thing. Anyone know if its being offered this year? I know it has been offered in the past.

D.Bone is offline New Member
    I am almost positive that it will be on Pay per view . cosidering the money it will bring for them..

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    Ive been trying to find out if the Olympia is going to be offered on pay per view anywhere. Cant seem to find a thing. Anyone know if its being offered this year? I know it has been offered in the past.

Call your local cable provider... that's what I did last year... it will be offered..

Yeah, I called my provider but they couldnt find a thing. I also have digital cable and it doesnt show up anywhere on the guide. Guess I am screwed.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    last year my provider didn't know anything about it till the day of.. and it was never listed... don't give up hope... call them the morning of and see if they can find it.

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    last year my provider didn't know anything about it till the day of.. and it was never listed... don't give up hope... call them the morning of and see if they can find it.
    Wow, thanks! That does give me some hope. My bros took off work this coming saturday to come over to my house and watch it, maybe it will be on.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Moving to the lounge
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

There is no pay per view. Only a web cast.

Webcast address:

http://www.hardbodyentertainment.tv/

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    There is no pay per view. Only a web cast.

Webcast address:

http://www.hardbodyentertainment.tv/
    will this be a reliable speed.. i got 3000kb connection from west europe. i think its in ur feild of excellence carlos.. would love to watch it.. if its a decent speed u know not lagging up and freezing and waitin to load always.. my gym owner placed 5th twice at Mr Olympia. any way to find him? maybe old pictures ect are on a website...

Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    will this be a reliable speed.. i got 3000kb connection from west europe. i think its in ur feild of excellence carlos.. would love to watch it.. if its a decent speed u know not lagging up and freezing and waitin to load always.. my gym owner placed 5th twice at Mr Olympia. any way to find him? maybe old pictures ect are on a website...
    The site does not say how much bandwidth they will be pushing and at what resolution. I suggest emailing them and asking. What is the name of the gym owner? You can find IFBB results and pictures here:

http://graphicmuscle.com/index.cfm?g...oningBody=IFBB

i dont know his last name for some strange reason but i will get it and find out..
    his names jackson i think thats his first name.. he was champion of kenya.. and competed for kenya and switzerland.. lived in germany.. but i dont think competed for.. one of the most wise bodybuilders i know.. he knows his stuff and tells the truth about it.

its in german but on the front page u can see a small picture
    i read the site not sure on reso but it says it needs a continous stream of 100kb which shouldnt be too hard for any internet connect faster then 56k
    http://www.jacksongym.ch/start.htm

theres no result for his name.. but in google 2 pictures come up.. shame u cant see them they are tiny.. but ill have to find some.. proper 1s
    amzing i typed his name in google and pictures are on a jesus site

jackson njue

like 25 years ago
    http://www.jesus.ch/www/lfiles/img/thumbs/2891kk.jpg

my gym
    http://www.jesus.ch/www/lfiles/img/thumbs/120kk.jpg

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    my gym owner placed 5th twice at Mr Olympia. any way to find him? maybe old pictures ect are on a website...
    u sure it was the MR OLYMPIA? if he competed in the olympia 25 years ago, placed 5th, he would be more known on the board, and there would surely be more pics of him online

he is like 55 and i think he competed when he was 25-35.. at that level.. i know for sure he placed 5th or 6th in MR Universe.. and he placed either 5th or 6th TWICE in another comp that i forgot the name but i was certain it was mr olympia when i heard the thread i went to the guy and asked his wife for his full name so i can search for his mr olympia pics and she gave me it and was happy.. i seen his trophys but i would like to get more pictures. all the pictures i seen are at his gym.. he has atleast 50+ pics from comps all the original pictures.. his kinda old school..
    not sure on when he exactly went to olympia and universe.. but in his early 20s in kenya he used to use giant stones to train since they did not have all the proper weights and his psyic is just as good as the best i seen here and in some pics better..

the day is young in america... give it a few hours somone might know who he is.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    he is like 55 and i think he competed when he was 25-35.. at that level.. i know for sure he placed 5th or 6th in MR Universe.. and he placed either 5th or 6th TWICE in another comp that i forgot the name but i was certain it was mr olympia when i heard the thread i went to the guy and asked his wife for his full name so i can search for his mr olympia pics and she gave me it and was happy.. i seen his trophys but i would like to get more pictures. all the pictures i seen are at his gym.. he has atleast 50+ pics from comps all the original pictures.. his kinda old school..
    not sure on when he exactly went to olympia and universe.. but in his early 20s in kenya he used to use giant stones to train since they did not have all the proper weights and his psyic is just as good as the best i seen here and in some pics better..

the day is young in america... give it a few hours somone might know who he is.
    ahaa ofcourse! good point

Thread Information