Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    HULKBOY is offline Member

Bangin Friends Girlfriends!!

how many of ya'll have or wanna bang your friends G/F's... i can personally say i have...not intentionally..it was a JAGER night and she started it..i felt soooo bad after and told him exactly what happened...he was all like that slut..i knew she'd do that shit..didnt even say shit to me just mad at her...how many of you been in that situation??

Mizfit is offline Banned
    not so much

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    I have had a friend do it to me once...I walked straight into his house and layed him out and then left.

Not really. I wouldn't do that to my friends.

The term friend is thrown around nowadays. Many are just people you know, that doesn't make them a friend to me. To be a friend to me you have to know and have shown you've had his back or vice versa on many occasions. YA YAAAA

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    never. I dont want to be pecker-in-laws w any of my friends. thats uncool & a line that shouldnt be crossed.... unless she's UBER hot j/k kinda

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    That's ****ed up. I would never. But I do have a couple not so close friends I wouldn't trust around my girl if they were drunk. I completely trust he but i can picture the guy trying something.

Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    never. I dont want to be pecker-in-laws w any of my friends. thats uncool & a line that shouldnt be crossed.... unless she's UBER hot j/k kinda
    Well i do have to say that me and a lot of my friends have banged the same girl. Just hook up girls. I wouldn't hook up with a girl my friend was serious with. But if she was a 1 night-er why not.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Well i do have to say that me and a lot of my friends have banged the same girl. Just hook up girls. I wouldn't hook up with a girl my friend was serious with. But if she was a 1 night-er why not.

one nighters are diff...ex-girlfriends of my friends...then no.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    wow i see there are some shady people round her. Ya my fiance just broke it off with me and 1 week after she was with my ex best friend. then he has the balls to tell me that i was really never his friend. what a f*ck face. I hate guys like that.

BigUno is offline Associate Member
    well id never **** a friends gf but if shes a ex gf id ask b4 i went for her. actually ive banged 3 friends ex gfs but my buddies were there joining in on her

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    yea ex is ok but a friends current girl is messed up

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    tere are certain guys i would do it to but to my close group of friends... i wouldnt entertain the thought mainly because i think they make bad substandard choices most of the time

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    My buddy and I have shared a few girls. it works if there are no more feelings involved.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    My buddy and I have shared a few girls. it works if there are no more feelings involved.

exactly. first of all she was my fiance. second of all hes been my best bud for 6 years. she breaks it off with me, then she's with him and now he's telling me im a jerk im an asshole, siding with her. ya what a friend. only way to go wtih an ex is if there is no feelings and i agree 100% with you polska. but ya current girlfriends deserve an ass beating.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    I Did One Time At The Age Of 14 It Hurt Everyone , I Would Never Do It Again. I Thank God It Happened As A Teen At Least I Could Blame My Youth.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T3/T4 GSR
    I have had a friend do it to me once...I walked straight into his house and layed him out and then left.
    And you had every right to do so in my option.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    well i hit my buddies gf 3 days after they split. not exactly together but close enough. he didnt bring it up for 2 years... it was all laughs when he did.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I would have once. My brother had this extreamly hot girlfriend. She had a perfect face and body, plus she was a virgin too. But she was 16. If she was older, I would have stolen her from my brother. (he was 17 at the time, and I was 20)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    I would have once. My brother had this extreamly hot girlfriend. She had a perfect face and body, plus she was a virgin too. But she was 16. If she was older, I would have stolen her from my brother. (he was 17 at the time, and I was 20)
    If this was my girl i would only hope you slept with your eyes open.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    made the mistake once when i was younger, a crafty girl tricked me and iwas dumb enough to listen, wouldnt ever do it again.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    f that.. would never do that to any of my boys..

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    If this was my girl i would only hope you slept with your eyes open.
    She was too young for me. I prefer older women, but if she was 18 or older I would have hit it. Something about dating someone who just got their license kinda creeps me out. I'd feel like a pedophile... infact I would be a pedophile if I did that.

If something did happen though, I'd definately expect my brother to try and beat me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    She was too young for me. I prefer older women, but if she was 18 or older I would have hit it. Something about dating someone who just got their license kinda creeps me out. I'd feel like a pedophile... infact I would be a pedophile if I did that.

If something did happen though, I'd definately expect my brother to try and beat me.
    The age is not the point here, its the fact that you would go behind your brothers back like that. Sounds like a tight family

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    ahh i really should just click out of this forum but the way i see it you have 3 people and this is a win/win/win situation. of course ethics and morals are a lot in a situation like this but you have to realize a few things.
    first your really doing your friend a favor no matter how you look at it, its not right to seduce HER but if she comes on to you, by accepting the offer your giving your friend a cold hard incentive to leave her ass PERMANENTLY. This is the keyword.
    Because if you stop midway and say yeh your girl was just hitting on me chances are they'll just argue, he wont next her ass, a month will pass by (or worse when they're more serious or even married) and she'll fvck some random stranger anyways.
    If he wants to come beat my ass I simply level him out and explain to him while hes on the floor crying like a bitch that id want him to do it for me and id explain to him how it was a favor .
    Than we'd plot together to exploit her ass to everyone she knows.(something similar to this happened a while ago and it actually made us BETTER friends)

Some people just dont know how to handle a situation like this AFTER it happens because they get all caught up in emotions and cant really learn from it or use it in a good way.

But ultimately your getting the pleasure of sex and doing your friend a favor plus publically exploiting her after she decides to fvck with your boy and uses his best friend to do it.

Shes getting sex, plus shes getting the gift of freedom from a relationship she never wanted to be in the first place and your also making her realize future behavoir of this sort will make her think not twice but 2 thousand times before she even considers doing it again.

Than your poor friend who will hate you at first but if you know how to communicate reasons why you did it he'll grow to forgive you (that is if he doesnt have any baggage or hang ups with women to begin and is a semi stable person)

A lot of people wouldnt do it, because they let thier definitions of morals and ethics get in the way of what is only actually freeing your friend THE SECOND you realized he was in a less than optimal situation and you created a solution for him the second you unzipped your fly and sexed his woman. Sounds ****ed up i know and i expect a lot of people do disagree BUT theres a certain foundation i lay with my friends also that allows this.

When i first meet a new friend ill let him know at some point some how when he brings up his girl or i bring up mine that at ANY time if my girl trys to hit on him i want him to fvck her and we will make certain her whoreness is cured for good.
    He realizes real quick im a different type of dude. Its raw, its cold, but its REAL, and it works, and its our own little different way of showing loyalty to the saying "bro's before ho's".

That could go the opposite way. Whatif she says she is trying to expose you and you aren't a true friend because you took her up on it.

BTW if this really happened to me you can try and rationalise it any way you want I'd kill you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    ahh i really should just click out of this forum but the way i see it you have 3 people and this is a win/win/win situation. of course ethics and morals are a lot in a situation like this but you have to realize a few things.
    first your really doing your friend a favor no matter how you look at it, its not right to seduce HER but if she comes on to you, by accepting the offer your giving your friend a cold hard incentive to leave her ass PERMANENTLY. This is the keyword.
    Because if you stop midway and say yeh your girl was just hitting on me chances are they'll just argue, he wont next her ass, a month will pass by (or worse when they're more serious or even married) and she'll fvck some random stranger anyways.
    If he wants to come beat my ass I simply level him out and explain to him while hes on the floor crying like a bitch that id want him to do it for me and id explain to him how it was a favor .
    Than we'd plot together to exploit her ass to everyone she knows.(something similar to this happened a while ago and it actually made us BETTER friends)

Some people just dont know how to handle a situation like this AFTER it happens because they get all caught up in emotions and cant really learn from it or use it in a good way.

But ultimately your getting the pleasure of sex and doing your friend a favor plus publically exploiting her after she decides to fvck with your boy and uses his best friend to do it.

Shes getting sex, plus shes getting the gift of freedom from a relationship she never wanted to be in the first place and your also making her realize future behavoir of this sort will make her think not twice but 2 thousand times before she even considers doing it again.

Than your poor friend who will hate you at first but if you know how to communicate reasons why you did it he'll grow to forgive you (that is if he doesnt have any baggage or hang ups with women to begin and is a semi stable person)

A lot of people wouldnt do it, because they let thier definitions of morals and ethics get in the way of what is only actually freeing your friend THE SECOND you realized he was in a less than optimal situation and you created a solution for him the second you unzipped your fly and sexed his woman. Sounds ****ed up i know and i expect a lot of people do disagree BUT theres a certain foundation i lay with my friends also that allows this.

When i first meet a new friend ill let him know at some point some how when he brings up his girl or i bring up mine that at ANY time if my girl trys to hit on him i want him to fvck her and we will make certain her whoreness is cured for good.
    He realizes real quick im a different type of dude. Its raw, its cold, but its REAL, and it works, and its our own little different way of showing loyalty to the saying "bro's before ho's".
    Bo you always have good things to say but i disagree with you on this. If the girl is unfaithful that doesn't give you a pass to be a fcuking @$$hole and sleep with your friends girl. How can you sit there and call someone a friend when you would fcuk his girl ? What a mature person would do is decline the advance from the girl and then communicate what happened to your so called "friend."

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Only a ****ing snake would bang a friends girl...I dont care how much of a 'favor' you can try and say your doing your friend. Besides, what the **** is wrong with having morals and ethics? we're only talking about the fabric of society.... Sorry but if you **** your friends girl, or even his ex that he was serious with, you deserve to catch a beat down from your boy if he can in fact beat ur ass...

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    ya,when i was in high school i messed around with half the other schools softball team,it was pretty fun though i was all ya i messed her her her my team was laughen i guess i shoudnt be proud of that

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    Only a ****ing snake would bang a friends girl...I dont care how much of a 'favor' you can try and say your doing your friend. Besides, what the **** is wrong with having morals and ethics? we're only talking about the fabric of society.... Sorry but if you **** your friends girl, or even his ex that he was serious with, you deserve to catch a beat down from your boy if he can in fact beat ur ass...
    Glad to see that other people have morals.

I completely agree. I would make sure that friends life to a real bad turn. That's the worse thing i could think a friend could do. I would rather him steal from me.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Can't do it unless she's hot, then it's 6 months. Man Law.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Seriously though, it's entirely circumstantial. I would never bang a bros girl while they were together. Once they're broken up, you should wait AT LEAST the same length of time that they dated. If they were engaged or some shit like that, then it's probably off limits.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Yeh again nothing wrong with having ethics or morals. They are an absolute neccassity in life. And this isnt something you can do with any of your friends. But with my really close friends we just handle things a little differently.

It can be perceived as SNAKEY, it can be perceived as LOW CLASS, OFFENSIVE COLD FVCKED UP blah blah blah. But what your not really seeing is the whole context i set up with people who know me real good.

I distinguish myself really quick. And again this depends on SO MANY things. Because i dont really allow myself or my friends to get attached enough to a girl where conflict between THEM will ruin OUR friendship. Thats the core of "bros before hos" idealogy imo. I understand this can be a really sensitive subject that will press peoples judgement switches really firmly, and how i handle my situations is irrelevant. But all i can really say is if you knew me youd understand it, and youd understand i wasnt tryn to rationalize some BS inability to resist a piece of tail.
    And its impossible to not sound like im boasting but trust me when i say i get more than my fair share and have no compulsion to sacrifice a friendship over it. And i completely understand all your views on this crap.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    bro when i was down in miami my reallll good friends g/f was wasted ...he had to go sell tickets for the wMC avents and i wass mad beat so i stayed in .... the chick came out of her room all naked and like fell on my bed and was rubbing herself ..i think she was all on ecstacy or somthing ..moaning and telling me all this shit ..... all i did was wrap her naled self in my blanket pick her up and put her ass back in my boys bed and she passed out ...we never talked about it agin

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69

You're doing your friend a favour?? **** me is that the line YOU use!!? Glad im not your friend, pal.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can dress it up all you want Bojangles, sit there for 15 minutes and come up with a thousand word reply to all this but it boils down to you completely disregarding how your friend feels to get what you want.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T3/T4 GSR
    I have had a friend do it to me once...
    me too, but been better friends since.. lessons learnt.. bros before hoes.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    nope. Cheating is cheating

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Never done it. I had it done to me and I went round my "friends" house with a bottle of jack Daniels and a hammer. Always a winning combination.

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    I agree with thegodfather. Thats pretty damn low.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information