Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dan991 is offline Anabolic Member

Wanna talk about revenge.....

I was just watching the news. A guy got locked up in 1981 for possession of cocaine with intent to distribute and having a pistol. Anyways, he was released today when come to find out, he was set up. The guy who set him up was on his death bed and confessed to setting him up. What he did was plant two kilo's of cocaine in the guys trunk with a bunch of plastic baggies, and a .45 cal. pistol in the glovebox. The guy then waited for him to leave and called the cops when he got in the car saying the guy was dealing drugs and he saw it. The guy who was locked up got LIFE for the dope, and 5 years for the gun. So, the guy that set him up who is now on his death bed dying of liver failure and lung cancer decided to be a nice guy and tell the cops what he did. Why did he set him up?

The guy screwed his girlfriend

Now THAT'S revenge

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    OMG thats fxin brilliant!

Foskamink is offline Banned
    He Got Owned>>> Owned>>> Owned>>> Owned>>>

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    OMG thats fxin brilliant!
    That's what I said

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    well i guess its a rule of thumb if someone screws you...you screw back 10x worse

The guy did 25 years in prison for a piece of ass

bazerk is offline Associate Member
    2 Kilo's, that's an expensive revenge!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    imSO GOING to do that to someone!

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Poor bastard

Quote Originally Posted by bazerk
    2 Kilo's, that's an expensive revenge!
    Who cares. If someone screwed me over big time, I'd spend the coin on it. I dunno about the whole "he screwed my girl" as being enough to make me spend that kind of coin on some dope, but hey, hell under the right circumstances....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by elvisinturn1
    I was just watching the news. A guy got locked up in 1981 for possession of cocaine with intent to distribute and having a pistol. Anyways, he was released today when come to find out, he was set up. The guy who set him up was on his death bed and confessed to setting him up. What he did was plant two kilo's of cocaine in the guys trunk with a bunch of plastic baggies, and a .45 cal. pistol in the glovebox. The guy then waited for him to leave and called the cops when he got in the car saying the guy was dealing drugs and he saw it. The guy who was locked up got LIFE for the dope, and 5 years for the gun. So, the guy that set him up who is now on his death bed dying of liver failure and lung cancer decided to be a nice guy and tell the cops what he did. Why did he set him up?

Now THAT'S revenge
    Probably something close to that.

I have a similar story. A guy tried getting with some other guys girl. She said no and he got handsy. The first guy was about to become a cop. So they planted coke in his car and did the same thing. The guy got probation and will never become a cop now.

Even worse, the guy getting outta prison is over 53 years old now. So, even though he's not locked up anymore, he still has a "life" sentence. It's not like he can go out and make any type of meaningful life for himself. Think about it. Where's he gonna go work at 53 years old? No education, no money, nothing. He's simply screwed till he dies. If he has any family, that's his only option. The state isn't gonna give him any money for wrongful incarceration because he wasn't wrongly convicted. It's not the states fault he got locked up. Infact, they said on the news, the two of them never met before. The guy who set him up saw him kissing on his girlfriend when he was spying on her for cheating. The two of them never met, so who could he point the finger at for the set up? Plus, the guy that set him up, the law can't do anything with. He's on his friggin' death bed. They said they expect him to live no more than a week. The guy is literally going to be laughing all the way to the grave. IMHO he's a genious!

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Probably something close to that.

I have a similar story. A guy tried getting with some other guys girl. She said no and he got handsy. The first guy was about to become a cop. So they planted coke in his car and did the same thing. The guy got probation and will never become a cop now.
    Yeah, but if you really wanted to screw him, you put enough dope in there and it turns into a life sentence in most states. I know in Michigan 1 kilo = mandatory life with no parole. Then, you add in the plastic baggies and that's distribution, plus the gun, and your completely ****ed.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Yeah, but if you really wanted to screw him, you put enough dope in there and it turns into a life sentence in most states. I know in Michigan 1 kilo = mandatory life with no parole. Then, you add in the plastic baggies and that's distribution, plus the gun, and your completely ****ed.
    Yea thats revenge for shore. I think it the guy has to do a little more then unwanted ass grabbing.

This thread she be linked to the "cheating wife" thread

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    that's completely retarded. people should no be going to prison for drug charges period much less life. also that dude that set his buddy up is a bitch. bro's before ho's.

Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    that's completely retarded. people should no be going to prison for drug charges period much less life. also that dude that set his buddy up is a bitch. bro's before ho's.
    He didn't set up his "buddy." They never met. He saw him feeling up his old lady and kissing on her. He followed him and got him later. The guy that got set up had absolutely no clue who he was or who set him up.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

Now THAT'S revenge

Now that is ****ing gold. It's all very well people saying "Er, i'd beat the shit out of some dude that ****ed my girlfriend" but THAT is proper retribution.

He didn't set up his "buddy." They never met. He saw him feeling up his old lady and kissing on her. He followed him and got him later. The guy that got set up had absolutely no clue who he was or who set him up.
    still ****ing your girl is not something you should set up a guy for. she's the one cheating on him. maybe a whupping but that's it.

And in return the cons used him as a piece of ass.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    ROFL

JSN I have to ask what the **** that is in your Avatar cause it is by far the freakiest looking one on AR.

lol that's me when i was little.

Even worse, the guy getting outta prison is over 53 years old now. So, even though he's not locked up anymore, he still has a "life" sentence. It's not like he can go out and make any type of meaningful life for himself. Think about it. Where's he gonna go work at 53 years old? No education, no money, nothing. He's simply screwed till he dies. If he has any family, that's his only option. The state isn't gonna give him any money for wrongful incarceration because he wasn't wrongly convicted. It's not the states fault he got locked up. Infact, they said on the news, the two of them never met before. The guy who set him up saw him kissing on his girlfriend when he was spying on her for cheating. The two of them never met, so who could he point the finger at for the set up? Plus, the guy that set him up, the law can't do anything with. He's on his friggin' death bed. They said they expect him to live no more than a week. The guy is literally going to be laughing all the way to the grave. IMHO he's a genious!
    ]

****, I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case if the guy ****ing does himself in. All this might seem harsh to some but this should serve as a warning. Karma can be a ****ing bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg
    ]

****, I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case if the guy ****ing does himself in. All this might seem harsh to some but this should serve as a warning. Karma can be a ****ing bitch.
    Hell, he's probably better off if he does kill himself. What's he gonna do after spending the last 25 years in prison? He has nothing, nowhere to go, no chance at a decent job. Nada. I would if I was in his shoes.

lol that's me when i was little.

still ****ing your girl is not something you should set up a guy for. she's the one cheating on him. maybe a whupping but that's it.
    But that's not the point. The thing he did is simply fvcking brilliant. Who would think to do something like that? An ass whoopin' is the norm. This guy took things to a level that most wouldn't even dream of. Regardless of why he did it, it's still how he did it that astonishes me. To even think something like that up is one thing, but to actually do it and pull it off is another. Think of how many times that guy probably appealed his conviction while in prison. Each time it was shot down and the conviction stuck. He literally killed the guy off but didn't pull the trigger. He let the government pull the trigger for him.

Hell, he's probably better off if he does kill himself. What's he gonna do after spending the last 25 years in prison? He has nothing, nowhere to go, no chance at a decent job. Nada. I would if I was in his shoes.

Imagine that then...his life basically ended at the age of 28 when he decided to bang another mans woman.

milk the media for as much moolah as he can. the news stations/chatshows etc AND magazines will lap up this story id have thought

But that's not the point. The thing he did is simply fvcking brilliant. Who would think to do something like that? An ass whoopin' is the norm. This guy took things to a level that most wouldn't even dream of. Regardless of why he did it, it's still how he did it that astonishes me. To even think something like that up is one thing, but to actually do it and pull it off is another. Think of how many times that guy probably appealed his conviction while in prison. Each time it was shot down and the conviction stuck. He literally killed the guy off but didn't pull the trigger. He let the government pull the trigger for him.
    That guy must have loved his girl more than anyone could ever know and to take revenge to that level he musta been so hurt. You're right Elvis..he basically got a gun, took the safety off and gave it to the government.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    If I was in his shoes I'd probably hook up with some fully automatic guns .45 cal or stronger and plan for a slaughterfest at any crowded place like a big school or ect.............
    Last edited by Joey2ness; 10-03-2006 at 02:30 PM.

Imagine that then...his life basically ended at the age of 28 when he decided to bang another mans woman.
    Yup. I hope he atleast got some out of it. It would be even funnier if he never banged her or got a bj out of it. ROFL

Hell, I thought this was extreme:

Yup. I hope he atleast got some out of it. It would be even funnier if he never banged her or got a bj out of it. ROFL

Revenge truly is a dish best served cold cause you gotta be cold to take revenge to those kinda levels. I think the car one is good..at least that wont have ruined the guys entire life

lol great pic, id be gutted hahaha.

why do people get so infuriated with the male in question when their woman cheats? think logically, unless he is a close friend, what has he done wrong? got laid? big deal, he isnt at fault. your girl is, **** her up instead if you feel the need to take life so seriously.

on another note, yes, that was awesome revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    lol great pic, id be gutted hahaha.

why do people get so infuriated with the male in question when their woman cheats? think logically, unless he is a close friend, what has he done wrong? got laid? big deal, he isnt at fault. your girl is, **** her up instead if you feel the need to take life so seriously.

on another note, yes, that was awesome revenge
    Cause no matter the crime most guys I assume would still love their girlfriend (but for how long afterwards is another matter) so the only other available target is the guy she ****ed. But lets face facts, the guy she cheated with prolly know's she's already taken in most cases.

oh yeah usually he will do. i just cant stand people acting so irrationally over a female. dont get me wrong, ive been in love, been hurt, but you get over it, fully, over time, sometimes quicker than others. i have learned to see things how they are

I still think the guy's a genious regardless of what exactly his motive was. I think it's a little extreme for a piece of ass, but who knows. He could have had an engagement ring in his pocket when he saw it all go down. It could have put him over the edge. Regardless, I wana meet the guy before he dies.

Some people do get over it..some dont, case in point with the two examples in this thread.

This came up on tv today as a "special breaking news report" in the middle of the day, so I'm sure the 5:00 news will have all the details. They had a quick comment from the State's Attorney Office and also cameras there as the guy was walking out of prison a free man.

Some people do get over it..some dont, case in point with the two examples in this thread.
    they were more than likely acting on immediate reactions. if they would have waited another few months, they likely wouldnt have bothered

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information