Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Quote Originally Posted by Say10
    dude, the WU chick is not the scary part. The scary part is givin' some cash to somebody who you have never met, will never meet, and could be in BFE for all you know. Then just hoping it works out. That's the part that scares the sh*t out of me.
    It's all part of the game man.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    yea for real dude stop stressing

the post man is my dealer he puts it on my door step a couple of times a year

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's my $.02

NEVER tell them you bought something from the internet. They are trained to refuse orders that are for internet/ebay orders that they feel are suspicious. They know most ebayers/online shoppers use paypal or an online cCard. They think they are saving you from being a fraud victim, when they are just pissing you off and delaying your gear.

I always have my source use a secret question that references what I am ordering. i.e. Rent money, car parts, stereo equipment, musical instrument, wheels/tires, etc... you get the point.

I always like to use somethig that I already own, so if anyone shows up and questions me, I can calmly show them the merchandise that "just arrived".

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Say10
    dude, the WU chick is not the scary part. The scary part is givin' some cash to somebody who you have never met, will never meet, and could be in BFE for all you know. Then just hoping it works out. That's the part that scares the sh*t out of me.
    Once you find a great source who cares about keeping long-term customers and respecting their safety/privacy, you'll stop worrying.

Iron-man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    Once you find a great source who cares about keeping long-term customers and respecting their safety/privacy, you'll stop worrying.
    Agreed....
    Actually in a nut shell this says it all. When you have a great source, things will be great!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information