Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    maxamann is offline New Member
    again, if anyone has some good tips, drop on by the group. talk to yall later.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    will do. peace!

I hate how this dipshit has to adjust his sleeve by putting it into frame like a little "gun show" He should seek counsiling so he has someone to cry to

ultimo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    U guys need to get out more.. stop stalking the poor dude:P
    I tend to agree with this. He actually seems sincere in wanting to help others. I dont know, maybe I am looking at the positive but he seems like an ok guy.

I do think it's kind of dumb to that kind of thing on youtube.com but hell, who are we at knock him. We are all trying to lean up and get bigger!

eyecandy_44 is offline Junior Member

Talking

seconded

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    What are you him or his butt buddy?

Sorry I think he's kinda girly .....My bad, didn't know posting an internet diary of how gay someone is was a cool thing to do nowadays.
    lmao

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    "Did you know there was fast food places? Places where you can buy a fatty burger..." :LOL: I had no idea those places existed.

The only thing that I do agree with him, is that fat people need to stop being fat.

He needs to start being either more entertaining by yelling and freaking out, or start being extreamly flamboyent like Richard Simmons.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    "Did you know there was fast food places? Places where you can buy a fatty burger..." :LOL: I had no idea those places existed.

The only thing that I do agree with him, is that fat people need to stop being fat.

He needs to start being either more entertaining by yelling and freaking out, or start being extreamly flamboyent like Richard Simmons.

throw a lil elton john in there too

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler

He says that like its an accomplishment

I saw this sig on another board today that said
    Golden rule#2: If It tastes good, I cant eat it

Thats what I go by..and all fatties should go by..then they wouldnt be fat!

bangstun is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    haha he is talking about my thread?
    glad he has shown his true colors he could learn everything he needs here and now he is bad mouthing us, ur right buddy not every one does steroids and i do not but u are what u are, yeh buddy u got all that energy cause u aint training hard enough... dont come back to the forum because u are a hipocrit
    I wasn't bad mouthing come on take a joke! And that was a small shot compared to what I got here. LOL! I'm a gay fag fat dumb retard blah blah blah. It was all in good fun.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bangstun
    I wasn't bad mouthing come on take a joke! And that was a small shot compared to what I got here. LOL! I'm a gay fag fat dumb retard blah blah blah. It was all in good fun.
    yeah man.. we gotta remember that this is the internet and everyone is E-TOUGH... stay motivated and research more about diet.. its 80% diet and things like protein bars are only slowing you down. i have yet to find 1 protein bar with decent macros EVER. look into real food as a protein source and the occasional protein shake.. stay on your grind..good luck

Foskamink is offline Banned
    hey get lost ur not welcome. this site gets 1mill visitors a year.. look at the members who were assholes.. mainly new members that dont know shit themself.. all the expirenced and common members were trying to help and give u advice. everyones sooo mean over here.. thats complete load of bullshit.. everyone gets a rough entrance with the amature questions.. and urs wasnt really bad at all.. u were welcome to the fullest from every member that counts on these forums and u went in ur video saying how bad we are

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    yeah man.. we gotta remember that this is the internet and everyone is E-TOUGH... stay motivated and research more about diet.. its 80% diet and things like protein bars are only slowing you down. i have yet to find 1 protein bar with decent macros EVER. look into real food as a protein source and the occasional protein shake.. stay on your grind..good luck
    i agree the protein bars will keep the fat if u take too many....

Wow I never knew I would be such a big topic for discussion. I want to thank those for their possitive comments and support. For those of you that try to put me down thank you as well, calling me fat and a fag and then when someone speaks up and tries to defend all of a sudden now they are my gay lover thats nice it shows how mature you really are. I am sorry to disapoint you but my fat ass has already lost 10 lbs of body fat and I am leaning out to try to win the contest Dec 15th. But that is all I have to say it isn't worth my time to argue with you. There are some people in here that I like that try to help who are true and thats why I keep coming back to learn more. But your comments are amusing. More to the possitive but also to the negative Thank you

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Wow I never knew I would be such a big topic for discussion. I want to thank those for their possitive comments and support. For those of you that try to put me down thank you as well, calling me fat and a fag and then when someone speaks up and tries to defend all of a sudden now they are my gay lover thats nice it shows how mature you really are. I am sorry to disapoint you but my fat ass has already lost 10 lbs of body fat and I am leaning out to try to win the contest Dec 15th. But that is all I have to say it isn't worth my time to argue with you. There are some people in here that I like that try to help who are true and thats why I keep coming back to learn more. But your comments are amusing. More to the possitive but also to the negative Thank you
    Best of luck with your goals. You have to remember this is a site with over 50 000 members. Anytime you have a group that large there will be haters and people who make fun. It shouldn't reflect our whole community who in large are great people who help others out day in and day out. This forum is merely the lounge, where people come to shoot the shit and joke around.
    I think you would definitely enjoy our site if you go into some of the other more educational forums and post up thoughts, questions or even comments for other people.

I would be more than willing to help you out with your diet or supplementation if you would like.
    There are many many extremely educated people here, they just dont visit the lounge thats all.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Well at least all of our Roid Rage is keeping him amused

STFU you bad mouthed the whole site and i will quote you if i really have to. dont start coming at us like youre the victum here, you didnt state at all in your lame video that some people did help you, you said the site as a whole was mean and rude and blah blah blah. get lost ya fat fack...must be my "roid rage " lmao

italianplayboy, id like to see the quotes. in the vid he was just pointing out how harsh some people where, And they were harsh. The point is that some of you ****s were damn harsh. Yall talk alot of shit, put up or shut up. I want to see the shit talkers make some vids.

seems like the one negative comment bangstun made about "roid rage " is the new war cry for the shit talker. I think thats all the ammo u have.

Quote Originally Posted by maxamann
    seems like the one negative comment bangstun made about "roid rage" is the new war cry for the shit talker. I think thats all the ammo u have.

U get em bit dawg

Let me guess....another one of his buddies in his vid group?

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    i want to record a video that tells these douches to stfu.

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    i want to record a video that tells these douches to stfu.
    join the 700 club u can be our savior

italianplayboy, id like to see the quotes. in the vid he was just pointing out how harsh some people where, And they were harsh. The point is that some of you ****s were damn harsh. Yall talk alot of shit, put up or shut up. I want to see the shit talkers make some vids.
    gett off the guys jock ya dummy, you called me out on my bluff b/c there is no chance in hell i can take watching anymore of this guys lame videos. "put up or shut up" hahaha go keep eating your protein bars like your idol. start wearing a band aid on the side of your face too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    U get em bit dawg

Let me guess....another one of his buddies in his vid group?
    i really feel bad for these kids, they all probably weigh a buck 40 or are overweight and they stick up for him b/c they truly believe bangstun knows what hes talking about...its sad

italianpb- Im just calling out your BS bro. U talk alot of shit, none of which makes any great contribution to the discussion. U seem like a miserable SOB, id attack your level of knowledge but u havent offered any whatsoever.

italianpb- Im just calling out your BS bro. U talk alot of shit, none of which makes any great contribution to the discussion. U seem like a miserable SOB, id attack your level of knowledge but u havent offered any whatsoever.
    im the miserable sob? lmao, wait till you find out how much time you wasted with your idol. attack this you lame idiot

lets just drop this thread please.. makes alot of us look bad at our expense

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    yeah our damn roid rage is on the loose

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Best of luck with your goals. You have to remember this is a site with over 50 000 members. Anytime you have a group that large there will be haters and people who make fun. It shouldn't reflect our whole community who in large are great people who help others out day in and day out. This forum is merely the lounge, where people come to shoot the shit and joke around.
    I think you would definitely enjoy our site if you go into some of the other more educational forums and post up thoughts, questions or even comments for other people.

I would be more than willing to help you out with your diet or supplementation if you would like.
    There are many many extremely educated people here, they just dont visit the lounge thats all.
    Bangstun, once again C Bino has hit the nail on the head. Although I disagree with your dieting/supplementation (waaaay too many supplements), I respect you for putting up vids. Takes guts to put it out there dude.

Anyhow, don't give up on the site. Stick around and spend more time in the educational forums - you'll be glad you did!!

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    bangstun good luck, i give props to anyone willing to take the time out of their life to learn how to live a healthly lifestyle. I watch his videos im not going to lie i want to see how he does.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino

site with over 50k members this is huge, just think of all the knowledge your gaining with a group of a hundred think about 50k alot of personal experience and knowledge

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Bangstun, keep working hard and remember that there is always a lot more to learn and many of us here are knowledgable and willing to help. Some of us here just didn't appreciate they way you talked about the forum in your video and how you labeled us.

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    Bangstun, keep working hard and remember that there is always a lot more to learn and many of us here are knowledgable and willing to help. Some of us here just didn't appreciate they way you talked about the forum in your video and how you labeled us.
    exactly how i feel and i felt like it needed to of been brought out in the open to all of us here

rake922 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by italianplayboy09
    exactly how i feel and i felt like it needed to of been brought out in the open to all of us here
    You see the irony of getting angry and flipping out after somebody says "You might have roid rage "

lol good one rake. Yeah there is a ton of great info on this site. Im glad i came across it. Good luck to bangstun and to all others who are working toward their goals.

Quote Originally Posted by rake922
    You see the irony of getting angry and flipping out after somebody says "You might have roid rage"
    see but the funny thing is...im not even on cycle yet. good ASSUMPTION though. talkin out the ass

Quote Originally Posted by CSAR
    Bangstun, once again C Bino has hit the nail on the head. Although I disagree with your dieting/supplementation (waaaay too many supplements), I respect you for putting up vids. Takes guts to put it out there dude.

Anyhow, don't give up on the site. Stick around and spend more time in the educational forums - you'll be glad you did!!
    Well all the supplements that I have I got for free and most are NO or fat burners. I spend most of my time in other forums here reading what others say and do. I started to do this as a personal video blog but then more and more started watching. I am upset that I let myself go from being 8% body fat to a horrorable 25% but it works out because now I have a chance for 50,000 dollars if I drop the most body fat in 12 weeks. Anyways thanks again

Well all the supplements that I have I got for free and most are NO or fat burners. I spend most of my time in other forums here reading what others say and do. I started to do this as a personal video blog but then more and more started watching. I am upset that I let myself go from being 8% body fat to a horrorable 25% but it works out because now I have a chance for 50,000 dollars if I drop the most body fat in 12 weeks. Anyways thanks again
    good luck with the compition.. what do i search on you tube for upto date video blogs?

Morpheaus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    i think calling the guy fag, pussy, and saying he should be stabbed is a lil out of line.. he seems like a good guy with a lot to learn about diet and training.. take it easy with some of the comments fellas
    i don't think anyone really mean's they want to stab him, it's just trying to express your feeling's toward this guy via a written message on the site.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information