Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    icewind is offline Associate Member

Girl friend hanging out with male friend! Help!

So, I have been seeing this girl for about 6 months now. But we've been on and off due to some issues with our age difference (16 years older than me). But generally we have a very good time together.

In the past month she hung out twice, which is not that much, with this guy that is her age. But she is hanging out with him tonight and it drives me crazy.

She tells me that they are just friends, and she enjoys his company and thats it. She also tells me that the guy never expressed any interest in her and she doesn't give him any reasons too either.

I already told her that this bothers me. I don't really believe that men and women can be friends. I'm afraid that down the road it might turn into something for them.

What do you guys think?

Mizfit is offline Banned
    have u meet him?

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    here we go again!!!!!!!!!

you say you are on & off again...where are you now?? are you 2 in a "committed" relationship?? if not...tough shit bro...if you are way baby....simple aint it? & if you arent in a committed relationship right now--GO OUT WITH ANOTHER CHICK tonite & see whats up then..

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    shes not on a date and if u trust her it shouldnt be a problem. sometimes i feel like i trust my girlfriend but i dont trust the guys around her. u feelin that way?

ect0m0rph is offline Member
    I think you fear the unknown you dont know this guy and it is freaking you out that your girl wants to spend time with him. Find out who and how the guy is and that should make your decision easier.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    If I were dating a girl. And I told her she was doing someting I did not like or that I was uncormfortable with. And she kept on doing it.......I would find a new girl.

but that's just me.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    i say stalk them see where they go if hes all over her u know where u stand
    if they dont go any place and stay at her place id also think somthing up

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    If I were dating a girl. And I told her she was doing someting I did not like or that I was uncormfortable with. And she kept on doing it.......I would find a new girl.

but that's just me.
    bingo

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    BS. She's playin bro. The guy has plans...guaranteed, and she knows it, and likes it. She's probably already bangin him. One way or the other she is lying her ass off. Whether she is bangin this dude or not, it is more than "friendship". She probably talks to him about you...saying the age difference is cute at times, but gets old. You better get real with her...unless you like gettn' played.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    fvck that- i just found out my gf of 4 months was hanging out with a male "friend" behind my back and was cheating on me. karma is a bitch lookin back at all the girls who i was just "friends" with who cheated on their bfs with me i shoulda seen this coming. i am fvcking pisssed i'm gonna beat the hell outta this kid. idk if i'm shallow or what but the only girls that i'm friends with i would consider getting with and the only girls i try and hang out with i want 2 get on.

Deluge1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teabagger
    BS. She's playin bro. The guy has plans...guaranteed, and she knows it, and likes it. She's probably already bangin him. One way or the other she is lying her ass off. Whether she is bangin this dude or not, it is more than "friendship". She probably talks to him about you...saying the age difference is cute at times, but gets old. You better get real with her...unless you like gettn' played.
    True story!

Give this man a standing ovation!

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    I agree with damian. Explain you're not comfortable with the situation and then go by her reaction. If she agrees to stop, then good. If she says you're being hypersensitive or overly suspicious, then bad. Where there's smoke, there's fire. But in the end you just gotta trust your gut. Remember the words of Biz Markee on male/female friendships, "...but you say he's just a friend..."

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    If any girl/woman (or man for that matter) does anything that would knowingly jeopardize a relationship, then you should probably begin to shop elsewhere. But don't be a complete jerk when trying to return your goods! It'll save you some future heartache by being an honest gentleman.

However, if you are in fact on a break, then you have to live with your choices. Especially if you initiated the break.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    if you love someone who loves you back and they know that something they're doing makes you upset then they would stop doing it...

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    women and men shouldnt hang out unless there having or plan on having some type of relationship emotional or phsyical

there was 5pages on this exact topic a few weeks ago

I've been in similar situations b4. She likes the fact a young guy is into her, but doesnt think that a relationship is realistic. Rather than being up front with you,the bitch wants to have her cake and eat it too, w/ some ****ing ice cream. If she's good in bed you dont wanna ruin this, I regretted telling this one chick off b/ of this. The best thing for you to do is ignore her, dont call her, and persue new blood. She'll be calling you back bro, dont worry, older women like this hate rejection, especially when she thought she was the one playing you. Ignoring her will keep her wondering whats up, she'll call. Dont sound miserable when you talk to her either, sound like you just had a freakin threesome and have another appointment at 4:00. Now, the next time you hang out bang her brains out, I'm talking hardcore, yank her hair, slap her ass, call her a nasty slut, really get into it. Now her head'll be really ****ed up, she'll think that somebody else YOUR ****ing is into this, and that you are too now. either that or it'll turn her on and she'll be calling you back like clockwork. Dont let some geezer win a bitch over your ass. Your the young stud, your the guy in the gym, **** this shit. A bitch plays you, you play back even harder.

BTW, maybe you'll meet a nice girl your own age along the way and you wont need to bang this hag anymore, until then, PIMPIN AINT EASY!!!!

OTerror is offline New Member
    Goodluck sounds like trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I've been in similar situations b4. She likes the fact a young guy is into her, but doesnt think that a relationship is realistic. Rather than being up front with you,the bitch wants to have her cake and eat it too, w/ some ****ing ice cream. If she's good in bed you dont wanna ruin this, I regretted telling this one chick off b/ of this. The best thing for you to do is ignore her, dont call her, and persue new blood. She'll be calling you back bro, dont worry, older women like this hate rejection, especially when she thought she was the one playing you. Ignoring her will keep her wondering whats up, she'll call. Dont sound miserable when you talk to her either, sound like you just had a freakin threesome and have another appointment at 4:00. Now, the next time you hang out bang her brains out, I'm talking hardcore, yank her hair, slap her ass, call her a nasty slut, really get into it. Now her head'll be really ****ed up, she'll think that somebody else YOUR ****ing is into this, and that you are too now. either that or it'll turn her on and she'll be calling you back like clockwork. Dont let some geezer win a bitch over your ass. Your the young stud, your the guy in the gym, **** this shit. A bitch plays you, you play back even harder.

BTW, maybe you'll meet a nice girl your own age along the way and you wont need to bang this hag anymore, until then, PIMPIN AINT EASY!!!!

yea thats the shyt

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"

good god thats some good advice

ss put it into play by play format, where no one could loose

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    She is at my house right now.....ROFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    have u meet him?
    No, I haven't met him.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    DUMP HER!
    its for the best!
    LOL
    or maybe im just saying that kuz im going through a break up right now

EVERYONE BREKA UP!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Bro i would run. there is a 90% chance she is fuing im right now.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    If she cares about you, then she will not see him. If I told my fiance that I was uncomfortable about her spending time with a friend (male or female) I know she'd stop spending time with that person.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Bro i would run. there is a 90% chance she is fuing im right now.
    Most likely. Men and women can't be friends forever. They always end up having sex, or splitting up because of sexual tension.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    DUMP HER!
    its for the best!
    LOL

EVERYONE BREKA UP!
    Tai, all ninja should date hot Japanese women. Faithful, gorgeous, willing, etc., etc. Just stay away from the ones that have great English, 'cause they've been living abroad and corrupted by Western culture.

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Most likely. Men and women can't be friends forever. They always end up having sex, or splitting up because of sexual tension.
    Word!!

clomid222 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by icewind
    No, I haven't met him.
    Then you should get on that now. How can you judge what may or may not be happening if you have never met him.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Dont sound miserable when you talk to her either, sound like you just had a freakin threesome and have another appointment at 4:00. Now, the next time you hang out bang her brains out, I'm talking hardcore, yank her hair, slap her ass, call her a nasty slut, really get into it. Now her head'll be really ****ed up, she'll think that somebody else YOUR ****ing is into this, and that you are too now. either that or it'll turn her on and she'll be calling you back like clockwork
    Or she might yank his hair, slap his ass, ram rod his ass, call him a fairy because the other older guy lets her do it to him..would'nt that be a bitch?
    ***No source checks!!!***

lazaro17 is offline Banned
    well maybe she wants more than what your offering, and if you only see her twice a month you aint offering much .. women can move on a lot easier than men can .. maybe thats what you should do... try and Move On

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to let her know that you're not her lap dog who will just sit at home wagging it's tail awaiting her return.

Go find your own "friend".
    Seriously.

wow, you and Tai are wearing me out today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Girl friend hanging out with male friend! Help!-drphil.jpg  

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    DUMP HER!
    its for the best!
    LOL

EVERYONE BREKA UP!
    us ninjas dont need girls. we have our hoods and each other! <3

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    WTF is everyone so hung up on this? Are you all so insecure that you get hung up on petty jealousies? I just cannot believe it! Should someone cut off all their friends of the opposite sex just because they are going out with someone?

GET A LIFE!

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bodypaul
    WTF is everyone so hung up on this? Are you all so insecure that you get hung up on petty jealousies? I just cannot believe it! Should someone cut off all their friends of the opposite sex just because they are going out with someone?

GET A LIFE!

Men in general don't have "girls" as friends. 99.9999% of the time a guy has a girl as a "friend" what is really happening in the backround is the guy is waiting for the right opportunity to "hit it." There is absolutely no other motive for having a girl for a friend. It's not feasible. When a guy meets a girl, and they start hanging out and they don't date, usually it's becuase it's not the right time to "move in for the kill." Guys are sneaky like this. Also, it's not possible for a male to just hang out with a female without sooner or later getting the natural urge to try and "hit it." Sooner or later, as friends, you'll be watching a movie or something, and then the guy will look over and see some cleavage or something, and then it's game time. You honestly think that it isn't gonna happen sooner or later? That's just nature. Every girl that I've had as a "friend" in the past, I've hit it My wife was a friend at one point......

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Or she might yank his hair, slap his ass, ram rod his ass, call him a fairy because the other older guy lets her do it to him..would'nt that be a bitch?

LMFAO

thats what i say
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Teabagger is offline Senior Member

GET A LIFE!

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Well it must just be the difference between you YANKS and the British gentlemen!!!

Perhaps an education would help .....LMAO

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    She says that it's nothing to worry about. Either that is true or it's not (in which case she's appeasing you and while having this other agenda). Either way, unless you are in a committed relationship with her, you can't overstep due bounds and assert control that is innapropriate with your situation.

That said, it seems to me that you have to make an emotional adjustment to this thing which is outside of your control. You could, for example, reframe the relationship in your head. Ask yourself, what are you getting out of it (the relationship as it currently stand) and maybe you can get yourself into a detached state of mind (as in, it doesn't matter what happens - I'll do the best I can with what I got). Don't obsess over what could be happening and I wouldn't talk too much about it with her - it will just create trouble. You could still get much out of the relationship so take out of it what you can and don't let toxic thoughts enter the picture. We're talking about self-restraint here.

Quote Originally Posted by icewind
    So, I have been seeing this girl for about 6 months now. But we've been on and off due to some issues with our age difference (16 years older than me). But generally we have a very good time together.

In the past month she hung out twice, which is not that much, with this guy that is her age. But she is hanging out with him tonight and it drives me crazy.

She tells me that they are just friends, and she enjoys his company and thats it. She also tells me that the guy never expressed any interest in her and she doesn't give him any reasons too either.

I already told her that this bothers me. I don't really believe that men and women can be friends. I'm afraid that down the road it might turn into something for them.

What do you guys think?

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well it must just be the difference between you YANKS and the British gentlemen!!!
    That pretty much sums it up. That, and good teeth

Well, she just told me that a week ago she hung out with another guy this co-worker who is been drooling over her for about 4 years now, and they went to his place and watched a movie. wtf?

So, I gave her an ultimatum: me or them?. I'm waiting for her response. But I don't think it will be good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information