Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617 LastLast
    gst528i is offline Senior Member
    RUHL I can't believe after all the work elvisinturn1 did you're not even going to be able to find a ride?
    May your manhood shrivel up and fall of and turn to ashes.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by elvisinturn1 View Post
    I don't even know what to say or do. I can't believe this shit.
    Dude, I tried telling you that is was a waste of time.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    i have to say my faith in ruhl is shattered.

very disappointing

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    I should have listened.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Bo’s Final Analysis of This Thread ~

I just want people to know my recent participation in this thread has been largely to make it go away.
    First time I remember posting a couple years ago, dude got laid, thread never died, nothing changed.

What I think maybe everyone in here doesn't realize (I’m just starting to understand)
    Is how bad we are in fact participating in the death of RuhlFreaks penis and actually disabling his sex life.

The only reason I haven't said it before is because I find the thread entertaining, but I also find it sad what we're doing to Ruhl.

~ It should first be noted that I think guys here have nothing but the best intentions for Ruhl, and truly like the guy. He doesn’t lash out at anyone, and can hold a mature tone even with all the crap we subject him to.
    ~ It should second be noted, that you may not like him as much as you think, and that your (and my) intentions may be far from their noble faces or fronts.

Let me pose this as a couple real life situations that I see happen A LOT in life in different ways,
    I picked 2 simply for the concept -

Wife does nothing but complain about her husband to me at *first.
    Goes on for a bit and after a while I'm like "wow, thats FVCKED up, why do you tolerate it?"

Next week – Me: "How are things going with your husband?"
    Her: "He threw my blackberry out the car window cause I yelled at him"

Me: "OMG! Thats so messed up!
    Why are you still with him!
    I hate guys like that!
    You need to leave him!
    blah blah”
    Next 2 months ME going crazy trying to get her to leave him.

**************** (new scene)

Girl has a bf who is beating her.
    She’s angry with him, but to a degree she’s also desensitized, or FORGOT what NOT being beat feels like (almost like ruhl forgot what vagina feels like [and I'm not implying for a second being beat is anything like not getting laid, its for the concept])

Again, *ME*: "What the $&#* are you STILL DOING with him?! You should leave him, tie him up and chop his dick off blah blah".
    Next year, nothing but me trying to convince this girl in every way possible that she just needs to leave him.

2 scenes, then lets consider Ruhl, scene 3.

Guys unhappy with his sex life at first, we help him out, he gets laid. We keep trying to help and see nothing has actually changed at all, EVEN when he first got laid.

AND I'LL TELL YOU WHY.

******** Back to scene 1.

Its became obvious to me at some point, every time this woman complained, I’d feed into it, then get angry, emotional, disappointed, and tied up in the situation.

One day I said “fvck this. What is really happening here?”
    I’ll let HER bring up her husband for now on, and I won’t care.

More dirt from her about the dude.

What do I say? “That sucks, oh well, really can’t do much about it” new subject.
    A few times afterwards she keeps bringing him up, my same response, its disconnected & detached emotionally, I don’t care anymore.

BECAUSE, I was getting mad FOR HER.
    Which meant, SHE DOES NOT NEED TO GET MAD FOR HERSELF.

6 months later I heard she finally left the guy.

********* Scene 2

SAME SHIT.
    Chick has no one to be her moral compass or her judgment, no one to get mad FOR HERSELF.
    And sure enough, she eventually left him.

What is going on in all these situations?

We are doing what the other person should be doing for themselves, which is precisely why, when we start doing it, they really have no reason to do it anymore.. for THEMSELVES.

And to simplify it even further.
    When someone says “Fvck, I have an itch on my back, can you scratch it?”
    You scratch the itch (cause they can’t reach it)
    And where does the itch go?

AWAY.
    The person doesn’t have to deal with anymore.
    So metaphorically speaking, ruhls balls have been itching for the last 2 years, and we have all been scratching them, FOR HIM.
    So he has no reason to even try to scratch them anymore.

Not even to mention all the other shit.
    The guy most likely already puts ***** on a pedestal. But rather then try to convince him not to put it on one, a 2 year thread is dedicated to nothing but PUTTING PVSSY ON A PEDISTAL.

Acting collectively as a group, like ***** is the most important thing in the world. Which is nothing better then despicable.

What ever ruhl was 2 years ago.
    And this is only MY analysis.
    Today, he’s prob worse then he was before this thread even existed.

I commend all who participate, but this is my final analysis & opinion. I usually try to actually help people the best I can. And I think what is going on in this thread, all though it *may get ruhl laid again.
    ..is nothing more then everything it shouldn’t be.

-Bo

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    that's a good post.

it would've been more worthwhile and shown more guts to say that BEFORE the thread kind of killed itself though. At this point everyone is throwing in the towel, so big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by scibble View Post
    that's a good post.

it would've been more worthwhile and shown more guts to say that BEFORE the thread kind of killed itself though. At this point everyone is throwing in the towel, so big deal.
    Agree a bit.
    This is just a *lull* in this threads activity.

This thread was STRONG, and has been for years. So I had to wait till it was spitting up blood before I kicked it in the head, to be frank.

I wanna hook up with that green-haired titty-licious freak

Quote Originally Posted by scibble View Post
    I wanna hook up with that green-haired titty-licious freak
    Her real hair is sky blue and she's only wearing a bottom in that pic.

I photoshopped the green hair and top.
    I have a weird fetish for chicks with headphones.. don't ask.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    well, I just got home from being drunk, it's 3:15 in the morning and all I can say is I'm horrified. Ruhl decided to stay at his mom's house and suck on her titty when there was a girl an hour away ready to do the deed with him. Elvis, that's about as good as a wingman can be over the net, but when the baby giraffe refuses to walk eventually the heard will leave it to the lions. If he doesn't want to have sex, that's fine, but ruhl has lost the right to complain about not getting any. I drove my last car 60k miles with the check engine light on, and you can bet I'd risk a breakdown to get some if I were in a drought of ruhl like proportions. He wanted to be home, he prolly goes home every weekend, that's what he does. If you asked he next weekend where he is, he's on the couch looking at his mom, and she's thinking to herself "god I hope my son isn't gay, he's never brought a girl over...it's friday/saturday night, wtf is he doing here?" Wouldn't want to upset the routine with a real live girl. Anyway, no more complaints ruhl, let the thread fall off the page and die now elvis.

this thread inspired me to respond to a couple w4m's...

welcome to the new "help Scibble thread", guaranteed NOT to fall through
    your voyeuristic satisfaction gar-on-teeed!

This THREAD NEED TO BE STICKYYYYY OR ARCHIVED AND I VOTE BAN OR SUSPENSION FOR BEING RETARTED.
    RUHL YOU WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY FOR BEING WORSE THAN THE GUY FROM 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    not my fault that none of you listened to me from noon yesterday.....i had to come home at get my truck fixed......and i don't know that i could have had the courage to go out to some random scary place where drunk people are and wait to maybe have some girl take pity on me anyway

i've talked about essentially since kate in this thread that i don't know that i can do anything remotely resembling a one night stand and all of that still holds. I don't know that i'm the kind of person that can do that

i dunno if bo is right or not.....he usually is.....but i really don't feel i'd have any more impetus to go find someone without this thread, it's all just been comical to me that someone would give a shit if i'm getting laid.

I'm just not driven to go **** everything in sight as much as some of you are (not that there's anything wrong with that) now as for what you all think of that stance that's your peroagative. Am i antisocial? yes and the fact that i don't drink or party doesn't really help that situation, what i'm not though is stupid or heartless. I just haven't stumbled across my princess yet....and i've always thought i'd meet her at a gym or something.

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    not my fault that none of you listened to me from noon yesterday.....i had to come home at get my truck fixed......and i don't know that i could have had the courage to go out to some random scary place where drunk people are and wait to maybe have some girl take pity on me anyway

i've talked about essentially since kate in this thread that i don't know that i can do anything remotely resembling a one night stand and all of that still holds. I don't know that i'm the kind of person that can do that
    The titty bar is the safest bar on the planet Ain't nobody trying to fight at a titty bar. Everyone just wants to see boobies! Sure, there is the occasional drunk brawl, but those happen in McDonald's parking lot. You found every single excuse and way to avoid getting laid. If you didn't want to get laid, you shouldn't be complaining about it. That's your problem. You want your dick to wrinkle up and fall off from non-use, that's your choice and fine. Just don't bitch to everyone else that you aren't getting laid because YOU are the limiting factor. We tried to help, and this was serious. It wasn't a joke.

already said i'd prolly go at a later date.....but whatever....don't expect you to do anything more......give me the password?

already said i'd prolly go at a later date.....but whatever....don't expect you to do anything more......give me the password?
    You don't deserve the password. *Maybe* if I'm in a good mood later, I'll give it to you. Depends on what your gonna commit to. If you aren't gonna follow threw with anything, its not worth the discussion.

i dunno if bo is right or not.....he usually is.....but i really don't feel i'd have any more impetus to go find someone without this thread, it's all just been comical to me that someone would give a shit if i'm getting laid.

I'm just not driven to go **** everything in sight as much as some of you are (not that there's anything wrong with that) now as for what you all think of that stance that's your peroagative. Am i antisocial? yes and the fact that i don't drink or party doesn't really help that situation, what i'm not though is stupid or heartless. I just haven't stumbled across my princess yet....and i've always thought i'd meet her at a gym or something.
    Dude I know a lot of guys and one thing I can tell you, is sex is great, but its never and will never be as important as this thread makes it seem.
    It won't change you, it won't make you a different person, better or worse.

Thats "sex", love (not even the act, just the emotion) CAN change a person.
    And as long as you are happy, I can honestly tell you from everything I've learned in life, nothing else means anything.
    As long as you realize that, then - NOTHING ELSE MEANS ANYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Dude I know a lot of guys and one thing I can tell you, is sex is great, but its never and will never be as important as this thread makes it seem.
    It won't change you, it won't make you a different person, better or worse.

Thats "sex", love (not even the act, just the emotion) CAN change a person.
    And as long as you are happy, I can honestly tell you from everything I've learned in life, nothing else means anything.
    As long as you realize that, then - NOTHING ELSE MEANS ANYTHING.
    and that's what i want......all i've ever aspired to in the girl department.....be in love

and that's what i want......all i've ever aspired to in the girl department.....be in love
    I don't hate you buddy.

thought this was the post whore thread for a second
    Last edited by Kratos; 08-23-2008 at 08:29 PM.

Thats cool.
    We did a study last semester and found something like 88% of guys would prefer being in a monogmus relationship with a woman they care for rather then living the bachelorish manwhore lifestyle.

So I've never had any doubt most men would prefer just to be with one special chick, as long as shes not psycho.

The only possible issue is people who LOOK for love, and create love out of situations that are anything but love.
    The internet phenom "oneitis" is a direct side effect of this mentality.

So my only real concern for you, would be to master and destroy any possibility of oneitis from occuring in your life when you do meet a women for more then an hour.
    Its a deep psychological mind fvck that can spring simply from not having enough emotionally detached sex. There IS other ways of centering in on objectivity besides detached sex, and what ever path you choose, just make sure its for that purpose.

imo, given what's happened and how ruhl states he feels
    best thing is not just to avoid sex with random chicks, but he probably shouldn't have sex with ANYONE that he hasn't known for a longer period of time.

just because someone seems cool and you hit it off with them doesn't mean you have to pork her within the first seven days if being "in love" is what you're after, then you should probably wait longer.

if you do that with someone you hardly know just because you have cozy feelings and you hit it off, it's still basically random sex and you're at a very high risk of getting hurt and sinking into depression for another five years.

no doubt there's definitely some youthful confusion here, and you should get your behavior as well as expectations in line with you real goals.

Thats cool.
    We did a study last semester and found something like 88% of guys would prefer being in a monogmus relationship with a woman they care for rather then living the bachelorish manwhore lifestyle.

So I've never had any doubt most men would prefer just to be with one special chick, as long as shes not psycho.

The only possible issue is people who LOOK for love, and create love out of situations that are anything but love.

So my only real concern for you, would be to master and destroy any possibility of oneitis from occuring in your life when you do meet a women for more then an hour.
    Its a deep psychological mind fvck that can spring simply from not having enough emotionally detached sex. There IS other ways of centering in on objectivity besides detached sex, and what ever path you choose, just make sure its for that purpose.
    REALLY NOW FIND ONE OF THOSE 88 PERCENT OF MARRIED IN LOVE MEN AND PUT HIM IN A ROOM WITH A MODEL THAT RATED A 8/10 AND SEE WHAT HE DOES.

yeah, those are the bachelors that aren't getting any.

Thats cool.

I would believe that, i think it's just perpetuated by alot of society that you're supposed to live that kind of manwhore lifestyle to be a "real" man and instead of that being the majority it's just the few that have the biggest mouths that live like that.

as far as the other parts here.....if i've not made it clear i don't have this idea that you should only have sex with one person ever, as sexual compatability is a big part of a relationship i definitely think that should be determined before one embarks on something like marriage. What i do think is that you care for anyone you take to your bed.....care enough to think about their feelings as well as your own.......their needs, THEN your needs when it comes to sex etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by gst528i View Post
    REALLY NOW FIND ONE OF THOSE 88 PERCENT OF MARRIED IN LOVE MEN AND PUT HIM IN A ROOM WITH A MODEL THAT RATED A 8/10 AND SEE WHAT HE DOES.
    He might bang her, but he also prob wouldn't start dating her.
    And if he did, chances are he'd leave whoever he was with for the new women.
    Which still makes it monagmus, which is my point.

I would believe that, i think it's just perpetuated by alot of society that you're supposed to live that kind of manwhore lifestyle to be a "real" man and instead of that being the majority it's just the few that have the biggest mouths that live like that.

as far as the other parts here.....if i've not made it clear i don't have this idea that you should only have sex with one person ever, as sexual compatability is a big part of a relationship i definitely think that should be determined before one embarks on something like marriage. What i do think is that you care for anyone you take to your bed.....care enough to think about their feelings as well as your own.......their needs, THEN your needs when it comes to sex etc etc.
    I see it a different way.
    I think real men happen to have access to lots of women, because they're real men, (not because of their access to women) and because of this we tend to assume they're living a more liberal lifestyle with women.

Like you might look at Brad Pitt back in the day and assume he was a manwhore, because he could be, and we think if we were him we'd be that way. But we're just projecting ourselve onto another person.
    And look who hes with today, one woman, and is in love with her.

I still agree that image may be what society perpetuates, I just disagree that real men adhere to that image. Which you never really said either, so not trying to put words in your mouth.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    For what it's worth Ruhl I got laid tonight.

bump for newb education....i'm tired of explaining lol

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    lol ok bro got it what do you need to know...

#1 - smile a lot, if you have bad teeth make sure you have good breath and dont smile as much(if you have bad breath get a tongue scraper - seriously - you local grocer will have it near tooth brushes - you a lost cause if you dont know what a tooth brush is lol, "scrap" the back of you tongue to get the bad breath out 90% of bad breath is bacteria on you tongue)

#2 - girls expecially bad girls like bad guys (heck, good girls love bad guys) so, dont be overly nice. now that doent mean rude just gentelman like and bad ass

#3 - dont talk at all how much you like to fight, hit, or get mad.

#4 - all of you attention goes to her... if a topless hottie walks by - have a friend take a pic and look at it later!! all you attention goes to her.

#5 - if she is going to blow you off or talk to some over guy - save you dignity and take her home. (if you pic her up you take her home) if she meet you there - be late 30 to 45 min - just tell her it cool but you guys were going to hang out to night and tell her your not focused and your leaving. smile when you say it...

#6 - and dont tell her how pretty she is or tell her your falling for her... or that crap just tell her your enjoying her company like you supprised...

# 7 - dont get all "DUDE!!!!" with your friends keep it cool and let them make them selves look stupid, NOTE: if they get in to a fight or something - you can jump in but ask her permission as you running away to help your friend - she'll see you as a superman!! if she says no - break the bad guy in half she'll be impressed(maybe not)

#8 - and when it comes to till to close the deal at night - ACT LIKE YOU EXPECT IT BUT BE POLITE!! if she says no smile and say "cool, i dont want to move too fast eigher" close again,

#9 - take pics we need them for proof!!!

good luck bro what i said is either bs or dead on so treat it like a buffet and take what you want...

read men are from mars and women from venus ... it will help alot

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Insert penis is woman's vagina. That's the best way to get laid. Gigity gigity.

i have perfect white teeth apparently......like 10 people in the last week have commented on them

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    then smile a lot girls love nice teeth, and nice shoes

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    bump for attention....i'm tired of explaining lol
    Edited for clarity.

if one wants to know........i was stood up tonight......just thought it should be part of the thread as i thought i'd get laid tonight.

There has to be some fat ugly chick out there that thinks you are some sort of god?

Man just do it.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    There has to be some fat ugly chick out there that thinks you are some sort of god?

Man just do it.
    why in hell would one of them deserve the pleasure of my cock???????

why in hell would one of them deserve the pleasure of my cock???????
    Are you getting laid every day?

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Open the phone book to "escort services". Works everytime.

Thread Information